obama is muslim
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
VOTE MITT ROMNEY

Manchester, KY

#1 Oct 25, 2012


Listen as he says his muslim faith.. we all know out of the heart the mouth speaketh.. ask urself this simple question. if you're christian faith would you accidently say my muslim faith? no we wouldnt.. anybody votes for this man is just clearly stupid like all his other supportrs..
Romney supporter

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 25, 2012
I agree 100%......
Yaku

Cocoa, FL

#3 Oct 25, 2012
VOTE MITT ROMNEY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IKQhkh8xhE0XX
Listen as he says his muslim faith.. we all know out of the heart the mouth speaketh.. ask urself this simple question. if you're christian faith would you accidently say my muslim faith? no we wouldnt.. anybody votes for this man is just clearly stupid like all his other supportrs..
You are an idiot and know full well that statement was taken out of context; See full text of interview below;
Oct
16
Is Obama Really of the Muslim Faith?
Accusations have been flying around the Internet that President Barack Obama is of the Muslim faith. First, I believe that whatever faith he is, it’s really none of anyone’s business. Do we question that Mitt Romney is a Mormon? Did we question that President Kennedy practiced Catholicism? Each president who is elected to run this country has his own religious background and belief system.
Secondly, President Obama is not of the Muslim faith. In an interview on ABC’s This Week, Obama was speaking with George Stephanopoulos, where it is now said he “slipped” in his speech and claimed he was Muslim. When asked about it again from Stephanopoulos, he supposedly corrected himself. This was during a September 2008 interview, before Obama was elected president.
According to Snopes.com , the presidential nominee Obama was claiming that Republicans were attempting to scare voters by suggesting he was not a Christian but was of the Muslim faith. This was not the case. The interview was transcribed by Snopes.com , along with providing a video to hear the taping for yourself. The interview went like this:
Stephanopoulos: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain’s campaign manager said they’ve never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.
Obama: You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.
S: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.
O: No. No. No. But I don’t think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let’s say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks…
S: But John McCain said that’s wrong.
O: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that’s off limits. And…
S: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.
O: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting – you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…
The final sentence of this segment did not suggest that Obama is Muslim; he was merely acknowledging that Republican nominee John McCain had not specifically continued with the false rumor the Obama was a Muslim.
At this point of the interview, it becomes clear that Stephanopoulos is unclear about Obama’s response and tries to correct the statement by interjecting the words “Your Christian faith.” It is a non sequitur that threw Obama off of his train of thought. He repeated the words,“my Christian faith” and returned to the prior conversation.
O: What I was suggesting – you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you’re absolutely right that that has not come…
Yaku

Cocoa, FL

#4 Oct 25, 2012
S:(interrupting Obama) Your Christian faith.
O: My Christian faith – well, what I’m saying is…
S:(interrupting Obama): Connections, right.
O:…that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons haven’t either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I’m not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.
An out-of-context segment was them clipped from that exchange and sent out into the Internet, where it went viral. Claims shot out around the web, on the “proof” that Obama was a member of the Muslim faith. Even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged this was false. People, once again, spreading mistruths due to hatred, lack of knowledge and/or not reading and understanding the whole concept.
The anti-Obama groups had the interview sliced and diced and the out of context statement was spread around the Internet as proof that the presidential nominee was of the Muslim faith. It was sent out via email, texts and blogs shot up around the web.
Romney supporter

London, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Yeah it must have been taken out of context, cause oblama never makes mistakes, its everyone else in the world that does, congress, reporters, everyone but oblama is the one making mistakes. hahahaha. Keep up the Oblaming game. hahahaha.

Romney 2012
Let's get this country back on track.....
now lets

Hyden, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2012
sum you 2 up.you both repub's you like Romney .he no Christian.but hes is a whiter shade of pail.unlike Obama he a darker shade of pail.but you are a rep. far right winger.one size fits all.
Romney supporter

London, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2012
now lets wrote:
sum you 2 up.you both repub's you like Romney .he no Christian.but hes is a whiter shade of pail.unlike Obama he a darker shade of pail.but you are a rep. far right winger.one size fits all.
Can someone translate this for me please? I know we are in ky but damn.
guest

Macon, GA

#8 Oct 25, 2012
That's methodone language, It meant that he is voting for Romney and Obama is Big Bird's B!tch
Romney Supporter

London, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2012
guest wrote:
That's methodone language, It meant that he is voting for Romney and Obama is Big Bird's B!tch
Thanks, i thought it was something like that. lol
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#10 Oct 25, 2012
VOTE MITT ROMNEY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IKQhkh8xhE0XX
Listen as he says his muslim faith.. we all know out of the heart the mouth speaketh.. ask urself this simple question. if you're christian faith would you accidently say my muslim faith? no we wouldnt.. anybody votes for this man is just clearly stupid like all his other supportrs..
I not an Obama fan, but don;t think he is Muslim. Even if he was, remember what the COnstitution says: "NO Religious test for Office", and "freedom of Religion." Apparantely you are like many (so-called) "Christians" and whine about freedom of religion but ONLY if it is YOUR religion!!
VOTE MITT ROMNEY

Manchester, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2012
Yaku wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot and know full well that statement was taken out of context; See full text of interview below;
Oct
16
Is Obama Really of the Muslim Faith?
Accusations have been flying around the Internet that President Barack Obama is of the Muslim faith. First, I believe that whatever faith he is, it’s really none of anyone’s business. Do we question that Mitt Romney is a Mormon? Did we question that President Kennedy practiced Catholicism? Each president who is elected to run this country has his own religious background and belief system.
Secondly, President Obama is not of the Muslim faith. In an interview on ABC’s This Week, Obama was speaking with George Stephanopoulos, where it is now said he “slipped” in his speech and claimed he was Muslim. When asked about it again from Stephanopoulos, he supposedly corrected himself. This was during a September 2008 interview, before Obama was elected president.
According to Snopes.com , the presidential nominee Obama was claiming that Republicans were attempting to scare voters by suggesting he was not a Christian but was of the Muslim faith. This was not the case. The interview was transcribed by Snopes.com , along with providing a video to hear the taping for yourself. The interview went like this:
Stephanopoulos: You mentioned your Christian faith. Yesterday, you took after the Republicans for suggesting you have Muslim connections. Just a few minutes ago, Rick Davis, John McCain’s campaign manager said they’ve never done that. This is a false and cynical attempt to play victim.
Obama: You know what, these guys love to throw a rock and hide their hands.
S: But the McCain campaign has never suggested you have Muslim connections.
O: No. No. No. But I don’t think that when you look at what is being promulgated on Fox News, let’s say, and Republican commentators who are closely allied to these folks…
S: But John McCain said that’s wrong.
O: Listen, you and I both know that the minute that Governor Palin was forced to talk about her daughter, I immediately said that’s off limits. And…
S: And John McCain said the same thing about questioning your faith.
O: And what was the first thing the McCain campaign went out and did? They said, look, these liberal blogs that support Obama are out there attacking Governor Palin. Let’s not play games. What I was suggesting – you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith…
The final sentence of this segment did not suggest that Obama is Muslim; he was merely acknowledging that Republican nominee John McCain had not specifically continued with the false rumor the Obama was a Muslim.
At this point of the interview, it becomes clear that Stephanopoulos is unclear about Obama’s response and tries to correct the statement by interjecting the words “Your Christian faith.” It is a non sequitur that threw Obama off of his train of thought. He repeated the words,“my Christian faith” and returned to the prior conversation.
O: What I was suggesting – you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you’re absolutely right that that has not come…
It came from his own mouth.. the reporter had to tell him christian faith and he changed it to then christian.. it's clear you didnt watch the video eh?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 25, 2012
WTF does it matter what the hell faith he is? WTF does it matter what faith anyone is? It doesn't matter. There is a little thing called freedom of religion.
lol

London, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
Yaku wrote:
S:(interrupting Obama) Your Christian faith.
O: My Christian faith – well, what I’m saying is…
S:(interrupting Obama): Connections, right.
O:…that he hasn’t suggested that I’m a Muslim, and I think that his campaign upper echelons haven’t either. What I think is fair to say is that coming out of the Republican camp, there have been efforts to suggest that perhaps I’m not what who I say I am when it comes to my faith, something which I find deeply offensive, and that has been going on for a pretty long time.
An out-of-context segment was them clipped from that exchange and sent out into the Internet, where it went viral. Claims shot out around the web, on the “proof” that Obama was a member of the Muslim faith. Even the conservative Washington Times acknowledged this was false. People, once again, spreading mistruths due to hatred, lack of knowledge and/or not reading and understanding the whole concept.
The anti-Obama groups had the interview sliced and diced and the out of context statement was spread around the Internet as proof that the presidential nominee was of the Muslim faith. It was sent out via email, texts and blogs shot up around the web.
He is black too!
guest

Macon, GA

#14 Oct 25, 2012
CameronFromHarlan101010 wrote:
WTF does it matter what the hell faith he is? WTF does it matter what faith anyone is? It doesn't matter. There is a little thing called freedom of religion.
Maybe you can ask the victims of 911 if it matters.
Romney Supporter

London, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2012
CameronFromHarlan101010 wrote:
WTF does it matter what the hell faith he is? WTF does it matter what faith anyone is? It doesn't matter. There is a little thing called freedom of religion.
So its ok with you that a muslim leads our great nation huh? wow....
Yaku

Cocoa, FL

#16 Oct 25, 2012
VOTE MITT ROMNEY wrote:
<quoted text>
It came from his own mouth.. the reporter had to tell him christian faith and he changed it to then christian.. it's clear you didnt watch the video eh?
Trying to carry on an intelligent debate with those who are afflicted by Irreversible Mental Retardation,like yourself,LOL and GUEST ,is an exercise in futility,much like trying to find a fart in a windstorm.
Nevertheless, the rantings of the mentally discombobulated,will in no way prevent Obama from being elected to a second term.
Those,like yourselves,who will be anguished and dismayed at the election results, can find comfort in outsourcing yourselves to China.The Head Romnesian will provide you with transportation.
A swift kick in the (*)
VOTE MITT ROMNEY

Manchester, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can ask the victims of 911 if it matters.
very true my friend...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 25, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can ask the victims of 911 if it matters.
The entire Muslim faith was not to blame for that. You are such a redneck racist.
lol

London, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2012
Rather have a muslim than a ?????????!
well well

London, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2012
Yaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to carry on an intelligent debate with those who are afflicted by Irreversible Mental Retardation,like yourself,LOL and GUEST ,is an exercise in futility,much like trying to find a fart in a windstorm.
Nevertheless, the rantings of the mentally discombobulated,will in no way prevent Obama from being elected to a second term.
Those,like yourselves,who will be anguished and dismayed at the election results, can find comfort in outsourcing yourselves to China.The Head Romnesian will provide you with transportation.
A swift kick in the (*)
Your always arguing and putting down people that dont see things your way and support obama, yeah you really belong to the obama crowd and obama's way of thinking, have to control everything, think only you know best. Sorry dude, but obama's controlling dictatorship ways are almost over then you can go back to your normally boring life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hhs football 6 min jeff 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 49 min USA 168,838
Walmart sucks (May '12) 1 hr Anon 31
Stand Like a Mountain will be huge (Nov '10) 2 hr kim kardashian su... 106
Done it again 3 hr LOCAL MAN 23
Arthur cheek 10 hr A girl he buys 3
Old man and troopers at HARH 19 hr Nitedog 4

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages