The GOP is heading to be like the Dem...

The GOP is heading to be like the Democrats now

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#1 Nov 12, 2012
I find it stunningly amazing that all of a sudden, Sean Hannity, Mr. Right Wing, Conservative, from Fox News, is for Immigration Reform, when just last week, he was appalled by it.

The GOP will change on a dime to win an election.

They have you GOPer's so bullshitted.

Now many in the GOP are saying, just let Obama have his way, and raise taxes on the most wealthy.

Interesting huh?

What is happening it looks like, is the GOP has to become like the Democrats to win a presidential election in the future. LMAO

This should go over well with the Tea Party! NOT!

The GOP is one messed up, out of touch, bunch of dumbasses.
ind

Hyden, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
what other choice do they have? they finished and they know it.the next 2 yrs they will loose the house big time.watch and see.
haha

Hyden, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
ind wrote:
what other choice do they have? they finished and they know it.the next 2 yrs they will loose the house big time.watch and see.
Hey there hot stuff..

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Since: Aug 10

Tombstone, AZ

#4 Nov 12, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
I find it stunningly amazing that all of a sudden, Sean Hannity, Mr. Right Wing, Conservative, from Fox News, is for Immigration Reform, when just last week, he was appalled by it.
Now many in the GOP are saying, just let Obama have his way, and raise taxes on the most wealthy.
Interesting huh?
What is happening it looks like, is the GOP has to become like the Democrats to win a presidential election in the future. LMAO
Maybe they are just evolving.

“There's more than one religion”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 12, 2012
-DOC - wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but...
they don't believe in evolution...

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#6 Nov 12, 2012
-DOC - wrote:
<quoted text>
They are evolving slower than slow, but do not know it yet.

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Tombstone, AZ

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Apple At Cha wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but...
they don't believe in evolution...
No, but they believe in Santa Claus.

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Tombstone, AZ

#8 Nov 13, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how fast is slower than slow? The reason I ask is because I like to know these things.

!!!!!BANG!!!!!
IND

Hyden, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2012
the gop. is going loose the house if they don't work with the president. their seats is up in two yrs .if they don't work then they gone.most has already willing to work.the president is taking his plans on the road explaining to the people what going on.so if they don't work then the voters will hear the facts first hand.then when their term ends in 2 yrs the voters can get rid of them.put in somebody that will work for their people.and the nation.its show time now.
yep

Hyden, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2012
IND wrote:
the gop. is going loose the house if they don't work with the president. their seats is up in two yrs .if they don't work then they gone.most has already willing to work.the president is taking his plans on the road explaining to the people what going on.so if they don't work then the voters will hear the facts first hand.then when their term ends in 2 yrs the voters can get rid of them.put in somebody that will work for their people.and the nation.its show time now.
Hey there hot stuff..looks like it's showing up "hazard" today..lol..
yaku

Cocoa, FL

#11 Nov 13, 2012
-DOC - wrote:
<quoted text>

Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how fast is slower than slow?
The reason I ask is because I like to know these things.
!!!!!BANG!!!!!
Hey Doc,wazzup,
I researched your question"Just how fast is slower than slow? And in order to fill your insatiable desire for knowledge,I do believe I have the answer.
Slower than slow is faster than glue flowing up a slippery slope.
Hope this helps you out,I'd hate to think I wasted my time researching such foolishness....
!!!!!!!gnaB!!!!!!!!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#12 Nov 13, 2012
-DOC - wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how fast is slower than slow? The reason I ask is because I like to know these things.
!!!!!BANG!!!!!
Here's an example.

Some people walk fast, other walk half fast. Many republicans are walking half fast by comparison. ha

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
Interesting huh?
Not so fast.

You liberals are acting like Obama won by a land slide. I would like to remind you that it was a narrow victory at best.

And you know, I know and Obama knows that the ONLY reason he won was becuase of the Latino vote. The proof is there in the numbers. No matter the news source (Pro-Liberal or pro-conservative) ALL OF THEM report that Obama received an astronomically high number of Latino votes. Take away just a small portion of those Latino votes and Romney is your president. I will put it this way. If Romney would have won the same percentage of the Latino vote that McCain did in 08 Romney would have won. There is no denying it.

During the election I was watching as many voters were being interviewed. And most of them (Even the ones who voted for Obama) said that they believed that Romney would do a better job on the economy. Even those who voted for Obama.

I saw a national poll on CNN that showed that 58% of voters felt that Romney would do a better job on the economy.

So I would say that the "Dream Act" (That Obama stole from a REPUBLICAN) is the ONLY thing that won him the election.

So look out you know who the conservatives will put out there next election. Marco Rubio. And when they do the Democrats will go down like one legged man in an azz kicking contest. Because Rubio who is a Latino himself will win over the Latino vote for the republicans.

Have a Good'un

“"South of Southern”

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an example.
Some people walk fast, other walk half fast. Many republicans are walking half fast by comparison. ha
By the way Jim.

You need to change yer picture.

You look like yer trying to pass an enormous turd!

Have a Good'un

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#15 Nov 13, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way Jim.
You need to change yer picture.
You look like yer trying to pass an enormous turd!
Have a Good'un
A turd huh? Am I suppose to feel bad now? ha

I changed back to the caveman before I read your post.

You didn't like my picture eh? lmao

Put yours on here...a current one.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#16 Nov 13, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast.
You liberals are acting like Obama won by a land slide. I would like to remind you that it was a narrow victory at best.
And you know, I know and Obama knows that the ONLY reason he won was becuase of the Latino vote. The proof is there in the numbers. No matter the news source (Pro-Liberal or pro-conservative) ALL OF THEM report that Obama received an astronomically high number of Latino votes. Take away just a small portion of those Latino votes and Romney is your president. I will put it this way. If Romney would have won the same percentage of the Latino vote that McCain did in 08 Romney would have won. There is no denying it.
During the election I was watching as many voters were being interviewed. And most of them (Even the ones who voted for Obama) said that they believed that Romney would do a better job on the economy. Even those who voted for Obama.
I saw a national poll on CNN that showed that 58% of voters felt that Romney would do a better job on the economy.
So I would say that the "Dream Act" (That Obama stole from a REPUBLICAN) is the ONLY thing that won him the election.
So look out you know who the conservatives will put out there next election. Marco Rubio. And when they do the Democrats will go down like one legged man in an azz kicking contest. Because Rubio who is a Latino himself will win over the Latino vote for the republicans.
Have a Good'un
Would'a, Could'a, Should'a. It's all hindsight now Raw. It is what it is.

Actually, Obama did win by a landslide in the electorate by 126. 322 to 206. In politics, that is a landslide. In basketball that is like a score of 128 to 50.

Obama won with over 3 million votes. That's a lot of people voting.

You don't think the democrats are smart enough to know what the GOP is up to for next presidential election already? The Dems are light years ahead of the GOP. Last election proved that.

You don't think the Dems cannot run a Latino for office, and perhaps a female at that? That would kill two birds with one stone, with a black vice president on the ticket as well to boot.

You have to get use to the ideal that Latinos are a part of American culture now, and legal. If you don't, you will be sad on many election nights.

I'm not sure the House will hold the majority when the next House election gets here fairly soon. If it is the Dem's in control of both sides of the isle....well, the GOP is doomed.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

In Your Head

#17 Nov 13, 2012
*Idea* I meant last post.

I do not want to get back into the crass libel, liable ordeal again...LMAO

Make that a 3 for one, rather than a 2 for one.

Black, Latino, and female on the ticket.

(Latino) for prez.

(Black)(female) for vice.

3 for one.

Dem's win again.

“"South of Southern”

Location hidden

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Would'a, Could'a, Should'a. It's all hindsight now Raw. It is what it is.
Actually, Obama did win by a landslide in the electorate by 126. 322 to 206. In politics, that is a landslide. In basketball that is like a score of 128 to 50.
Obama won with over 3 million votes. That's a lot of people voting.
You don't think the democrats are smart enough to know what the GOP is up to for next presidential election already? The Dems are light years ahead of the GOP. Last election proved that.
You don't think the Dems cannot run a Latino for office, and perhaps a female at that? That would kill two birds with one stone, with a black vice president on the ticket as well to boot.
You have to get use to the ideal that Latinos are a part of American culture now, and legal. If you don't, you will be sad on many election nights.
I'm not sure the House will hold the majority when the next House election gets here fairly soon. If it is the Dem's in control of both sides of the isle....well, the GOP is doomed.
About 90% of 24 million Latino votes is a heck of a number. Take away just a mall percentage of them and Obama loses! Right?

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Tombstone, AZ

#19 Nov 13, 2012
yaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Doc,wazzup,
I researched your question"Just how fast is slower than slow? And in order to fill your insatiable desire for knowledge,I do believe I have the answer.
Slower than slow is faster than glue flowing up a slippery slope.
Hope this helps you out,I'd hate to think I wasted my time researching such foolishness....
!!!!!!!gnaB!!!!!!!!
Thank you sir. Time is never wasted when it is spent on nonsense and foolishness. You know what they say, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste".

!!!!!BANG!!!!!

“"I'm your Huckleberry"”

Tombstone, AZ

#20 Nov 13, 2012
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an example.
Sounds likes race to the finish to me!

!!!!!BANG!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) 4 hr Sharlene45 2,918
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr texas pete 17,535
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr another viewer 163,774
News Whata s Goina On 6 hr Maybe 6
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 11 hr Demarcust15 504
Looking for caves on Pine Mountain (Apr '12) 15 hr Cumberland 23
Cosmetology school Tue Trish 20

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages