Tammy Hornsby
A Wondering Mind

London, KY

#1 Aug 13, 2009
I was wondering if any one knows anything about her. I did not start this discussion for people to talk bad about Tammy or her family, therefore, please do not.
A Wondering Minds Answer

London, KY

#2 Aug 13, 2009
Although I have not known her long, I think that Tammy is a nice person with a heart of gold.
crazy

Harlan, KY

#3 Aug 13, 2009
well what do you want to know about her? i know her well
Tammy Hornsby

Harlan, KY

#4 Aug 7, 2010
To a wondering mind, if you didnt start it for trouble then why did you even start it? Cause you know as well as I do that people only get on here to talk shit about people. Im tired of people running their mouth about stuff they know nothing about. And A wondering minds answer, I do have a heart of gold. I will help anybody that I can. I am one of the nicest people you will ever know. I will do anything to help anybody. And crazy, who are you since you know me well. Do you have something bad to say too. If you do lets hear it. If not I am sorry for sounding hateful but I am really sick of these stupid ass people that have no life butting in on mine. People cant say one thing about me that is bad. Yeah I had a drug problem at one time, but I cleaned myself up a while ago. So what do you all want to know and I will tell you myself..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min just an observer 170,514
old pizza hut building? (Jan '09) 39 min xxxtentation 10
Redhead in black Ford fuzion 3 hr Moron 2
News Man sentenced to 12 years on drug charges (Aug '10) 3 hr Truth 26
Kratom 4 hr Love it 6
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 5 hr dalion45 557
Vanessa Perkins and Arthur Cheek 8 hr Patty 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages