felicia wooten
curious

Baxter, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2010
What every happen to her? Freedom of speech gives me the right to inquire 'dumbass'
curious

Baxter, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2010
I ask about Felicia Wooten and got quite a very nasty note back. Where is she, what is she upto.
I heard she was dating, So How has life been treating her.
ATeam

Harlan, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2010
Ask GH at the BOH.....he can probably tell you!!!
curious

Baxter, KY

#4 Apr 29, 2010
oh, I didn't know that they were married?
person who knows them

Harlan, KY

#5 Apr 29, 2010
omg man they been married 29 years have son 28 very happly married too. that wasnt a nasty response either i dont think, just telling you what was and is. who is gh boh? they are good people in their communty also he is a very good friend too her husband. known him all my life, he is a good guy your messing with dynamite man

Since: Sep 09

Harlan

#6 Apr 30, 2010
I'm confused as to what this is even about. However, I am going to guess jealousy. Ridiculous.
Greenfly

Somerset, KY

#7 May 8, 2010
I will tell you this,concerning this BS,if her husband get's wind of this,you will think hell has been turned loose on you,not to mention,her son and god forbid,her husbands oldest brother,one bad a-- and noboby too even think about crossing,he has connection to worlds largest motorcycle outlaw gang"HA's" and not someone you want to put in a position that would cause things to real nasty real quick!!! think about it!
very good friend

Harlan, KY

#8 May 9, 2010
i agree green fly. they are good people and dont bother anyone so why do people always want to start shit my god. her husband is very nice guy but he use to be mean as hell in his younger days and his older brother same way and stll is. id say he has enough sence tho not to pay attention to this crap could really care less either. ive grown up with her husband since high school he is cool, and has a great marriage with her. hell about 29 30 years. dont think he is too worried hahahahah
mustang cobra

Harlan, KY

#10 May 9, 2010
you people kill me always trying to get something started. she is happly married to my best friend, for 30 years jan. he is a nice guy, but he would shoot your ass in a heart beat and wouldnt give a shit.
you cant fix stupid

Vilonia, AR

#12 May 15, 2010
one more time to satisfy your CURIOUSTY!YOU are stirrin in some nasty s---,stop inquiring about her and let it fade away fool.She's married happily,has no desire to look else where for any reason.Dont be a dumda-- and allow your ignorance of what you are playing games with and continue to out smart your common sense or your pride to cause you to be stupid,remember,you cant fix stupid!And you are being all of the above.you need to fade away quickly and without a trace left behind. it will be to your advantage for sure!!
harlan friend 40

Harlan, KY

#13 May 15, 2010
i couldnt have said it better. she is hapily married to a wonderful, nice looking, man and have a very good son at that. forget it she wouldnt waist her time on anyone with what she has would you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Feb '15) 35 min Princess Hey 1,375
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 46 min Princess Hey 4,293
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr Weepy 15,792
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,998
Adrienne dav 5 hr Wondering 3
Jj carr 5 hr Whitney 8
genny rhymer (Jun '13) 8 hr Archie 5

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages