Wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

Does anyone know how much it cost to rent them?
mee

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

I checked on them and it was $160 for one inflatable for 2 hours, $260 for 2 inflatables for 2 hours and $360 for 3. That was the one in Cumberland and it was in the Summer. I don't know if the price has changed.
Just listening

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

I heard Party Times ad on the radio. I would call them.
i kno

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

call brent bargo an tlk to him he has rly good prices on his inflatables i rneted from him he will give you a really good deal an even help you with the kids that you are renting them for him an his wife are realy good at those things..dont rember the # but it should be in the phone book under brent or christi bargo
HARLAN CO

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2009

i just had a party u can get a 4 in one combo which is huge it took the whole room up at the civic cent i rented two rooms it was so big for 150.00 for 2 hours it has a bounce house slide and play area for em to jus be wild and the time dont start until the party does they set it up about a hour ahead of the party and that dont count on ur time it is at party time is were we got ours i jus had the party sunday
great

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

brent bargo's prices are the best. party time inflatables i think is the name. great prices, great personalities, great people. you can't beat it. i rented from them not long ago and i would recommend them to anybody. was well worth it. very professional and the kids loved it. one of the best things about it was how you could tell brent and his wife actually cared about the kids. that alone was worth it.
what

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

i rented two from bounce mainia and one was the combo slide and bounce house and the dragon and both were $200. Bounce Maina, James Howard.
best

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Brent and Cristie Bargo have the best deals.
I would know

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Party Time inflatables are the best!!! Oh, and they just added a new inflatable!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min The_Box 122,639
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min Ancient Wolf 81,195
I Hate Harlan County 14 min No Joke 49
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min S C A 138,516
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 17 min redeemer 25,971
Favorite Easter candy or food 45 min disagree 1
What is your favorite Easter Movie 48 min disagree 1
•••
•••
•••
Harlan Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
•••