anomoyouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

what do you guys think about Johnny Gray?
anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Stop trying to get people to talk about you Johnny you'll be as sexy as Johnathan
Just me

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2009

Just who is Johnny Gray?
somebody

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

i hate johnny gray he is a rat!!! i'd give anything to beat his brains out..him an his lil gay a** kid!! an his wife is the nastiest ugliest whor* in harlan!!!
kayla

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

this must be that nasty amanda pace writing all this about those nice people. you know they may not have much but they dont get out and sell there body or pawn there kids on someone else the way you do amanda.. you need to stop messing around with the 50 yearold black guy and straighten your life up for that child of yours
HAHAHA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

kayla wrote:
this must be that nasty amanda pace writing all this about those nice people. you know they may not have much but they dont get out and sell there body or pawn there kids on someone else the way you do amanda.. you need to stop messing around with the 50 yearold black guy and straighten your life up for that child of yours
omg finally someone feels like me. Amanda Pace is a nasty skank whore who jumps from one man to another. Draws a check off that baby just because she didn't know whose the baby daddy was how pathetic. Anyways this post is about johnny and hes a great guy and cathy is an awesome person to they will help u anyway they possibly can.
Lil People

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

well this is the way I see it all, If this is the Amanda Pace I think it is she had a baby by this man that was married to Flroa MaE and it was told he had AIDS so there for she would have it, I know Cathy and Johnny they are good people, and she probly mad because she don't have what they have, they have two wonderful kids, and the lil girl goes to church, And to me onece your trash you will always be one, and she was nasty in school. and her brother, they are all nasty people, they are prostutes, johnny don't worry about what people thinks of you , there just mad because the way they were raised Amanda if you have wrote this I would advise you if you dont want alot written abotu you that I know of you would be a good lil girl and keep that nasty mouth of yours, and including that nasty cat you have shut, you are a nasty person that is lucky you even have a home for that pretty lil gurl of yours, I know alot of people out there in the court house, exe. be good baby gurl,and I could cause you more trouble than you will ever now of, first one,,,,,,,,, naaaa I better be good, Keep you mouth shut and act like a mommy to that baby,
Lil People

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

somebody wrote:
i hate johnny gray he is a rat!!! i'd give anything to beat his brains out..him an his lil gay a** kid!! an his wife is the nastiest ugliest whor* in harlan!!!
fact one his wife isn't a whore she is a sweet heart when you get ready to stop her you will have to fight the whole family and i heard that you dont want to get the mitchell's started on your ass they bad ass people, when you jump one you have them all because they all stick together two of her sisters are mean as hell, and there brother would rather spit in your face than look at ya
yeah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Johnny is a skank. He slept with Amanda, Flora Mae and God knows who else. Kathy isn't any better she slept with Shag and their cousnins. I beleive her their son is gay too. Their all dope heads anyway that whole hill is full of NASTY!!!!
knows them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

quit hiding behind a computer and go say this to his face if u have any guts its obvious u know where his family lives
yeah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

Yeah I know where his family lives and I know all about them. I don't need to go to his house and tell them these things because they already know. Sorry to bust your bubble hun but their dope heads! Their no different than all the other dope heads!!! So Im sorry if your in with them trying to keep how they really are concealed but thats the way they are.
knows them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

look say what you want i dont care i know their good people they may do bad things who knows but that dosent make them bad people if they do drugs how do you know do you do it with them cause if you dont see them snort something up their nose or smake a joint or whatever else it is you think they do then you dont know

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

leave them the *uck alone ppl
god damn they r humans too so get a life and leave them alone

Since: Sep 09

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

danny wayne wrote:
well look how john was raised of course he is going to be a skank who is disrespectful to women
dont talk shit about them i know them very well and they r good ppl u &sshole
yeah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Okay then, I will say what I want. I know they do drugs and stuff. Also NO I don't do it with them. I don't drugs period and if I did I would pick a cleaner bunch to do so with. They are dope heads and they don't raise there kids well. None of that bunch on that hill do. The Creeche's are included. Why do you think Social Services are up there on them all the time for letting their kids run around filthy and naked!!!! So take up for them if you please it only makes you as bad as them.
knows them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

you can say what you want like i said i dont care I don't do drugs and i don't have to to know them. kids are gonna be kids there gonna get nasty their kids are like what in there teens i doubt there running around naked and if they are your a perv for looking but i doubt they are. If social services is up there all the time then they must not be finding anything wrong cause the kids are still there. well thats all i have to say about that.
yeah

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Okay. Dumbass, Im not a perv, I wasnt talking about Johnny's kids being naked either. I was talkin about the Creech's. And its hard not to see 20 kids running around with no clothes on. I don't gauk at them stupid. They did have their kids taken before. But anyways say what you want. They could take better care of them selves and their kids. Johnny's little girl has the worst mouth I have ever heard on a child!!! So who do you think she learned that from??? Her mother and father!!
knows them

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

okay my bad i thought you was talking about johnny and cathys kids... what kids now days don't have a bad mouth as if you've never cussed before and if you have kids they probaly have to you cant control what other people do. Instead of getting on here trash talking people keep it to yourself is it really that hard to do. Don't get on here and add more fuel to the fire how would you like it if someone put your name on here for people to talk about you we all have skeltons in our closet. those who have glass houses should not throw rocks we have no right to get on here and talk about others flaws if we dont talk about our own this will be the last time i reply to this topic and i hope you will do the same.
mee

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2009

f*ck all you all i love johnny and kathy to death you couldent ask for better people to be good to you. either one of them would give you the shirt right off there back. some people i think need to grow up and get a life. they must have just made you mad some how cause i dont see how anyone could not like them.
Yeah _I know you

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Judged:

Hey Yeah lession Why cant you go in here by your real name that is a point here that you are to chicken shit, you have to hide behind a computer because you know Cathy's family will whip you and you dont want to even go there, Amanda Pace we know this is you and you better watch the way you curse people that is better than you, your the one that has been kicked out from your apartment in Holly Point because you had been keeping all the drug heads, and it was you that had std when you were pregnat by Earl Smith I know you really well and I could have you and your brother put under the jail house, you better watch who you get on here talking about, because I dont think they are not one person that knows you nasty people, Cathy goes to church and her husband works hard to keep his family there home and its not buy working to sale drugs, People like you are so cheap Cathy is blind and cant see, is that all you can find to talk about, and as i SEE IT you are mad at a lot when it comes to them and her daughter goes to church at the gulston church of god very sweet girl, you never hear anything bad about them, atleast there kids has had a life and the welfare is yet to have to go to there home for a visit because there good people and the welfare has already came on you severl times when your baby was first born, you and your lil red headed brother i know so much on you all i will spell my guts to the law if you dont leave these people alone and you will never know who I am less see dont they live were a house was BURNT down at yeppers i think they do, YEP

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

77 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Project much 146,410
Luttrell arrested again 40 min campee 27
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 43 min Bucksin male for breeding 262
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Tired of the bs 26,192
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr justice_- 128,757
Who is marquise Massey 2 hr neighbor 2
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 2 hr uhk 1,018
Why u break my heart. 3 hr seriously the original 66
Disgusting 14 hr wondering 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000