Susan Johnson

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Apr 21, 2012
I was born in 1954 in Cawood Kentucky and my name was Susie Beasley. My mother was Willa Mae Beasley at the time. Her parents were Hazel and Junior Beasley. I have a brother also.I am writing because I would like to find out who my father is.You can e-mail me at [email protected] I really would like to know. I have been diagnosed with two uncurable diseases and they are progressing fast. I would just like to hear from him and meet him.
grandma

Baxter, KY

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Susan, I hope you find your dad. I am so sorry to hear of your incurable disease. But dont give up hope, GOD still performs miracles today. I hope and pray you can find the answer to your post. that you can find your dad and get acquainted with him. Did not your mother ever tell you who he was?
I do not know any Beasleys that lived in Cawood.
please keep us informed on your progress.
GOD BLESS.
curious

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Good luck with finding out who your dad is. If for some reason you don't find out, just remember that everything happens for a reason. God does not make mistakes. Best of luck and I will be praying for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min DrDoc 159,650
steve saylor (Jan '10) 1 hr Just wandering 168
Looking for female Schnauzer to breed with Male... (Apr '14) 2 hr Anthony DiNota 107
Sheena Coker dies at HCDC 3 hr Sickandeprived 3
Hey Michael clayborn 3 hr Michael 4
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 5,071
whos the best mma and street fighters in harlan... (Apr '09) 16 hr Truth 162

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages