Anonymous

Murray, KY

#45 Aug 1, 2010
I think you ALL are stupid, lmfao.
Keara bailey

Baxter, KY

#46 Aug 1, 2010
_Cawood King_ wrote:
heres who i think all the pretty girls r,im sure sum of u will b all like,no shes an ugly hoe or sum crap like that,but here who i think is pretty anyway:courtney adams,keara bailey,hannah calton,kayln carruba,jenny clay,brittany anglian,whitney barret,tessa bennet,samantha bishop,rebecca blakely,brooke bledsoe,kendra clem,sarah clem,amanda daniels,kylie griffin,danielle
hall,kayla burkhart,tyler estep,haleigh
feltner,peyton gibson,whitney gilliam,asley
hardy,christyn housley,shawanna kelly,joy
langley,ali lemar,olivia marsee,kassie
mcqueen,kayla merrill,erica miller,brandi
niday,brooke sheffield,lyndsay smith,olivia
smith,asley sullivan,megan thompson,violet
vaughn,crystal weedman,kellie white,kristie
white,christina york,katie hatfield,angel
helton,patty hensley,whitney
humfleet,courtney lewis,jasmine
broyles,miranda lindsey,kendra russell,kimber
simpson,della stewart,jessica tackett,lacey
turner,sumer smith,kayla edwards,kendra
cloud,megan collins,kelsy cope,megan
davis,hannah dean,brooke wright,tyler
smith,brooke white,cassandra ross,elora
middleton,cheyenne foley,haley
garland,brandee gibson,amber
hubbard,ashley green,katrina grubbs,ally
layne,aubreyonna kyle,kalyn
middleton,shayna middleton,reagan
boggs,natalie patterson,and a bunch of good
lookin freshman but idk their name,and a
whole lot more that i just cant seem to recall
at the moment.
Hey thanks for the comment who is this by the way???
Him - - - -

Richmond, KY

#47 Aug 12, 2010
Someone out there wrote:
well i think amanda daniels is fine! and that girl that she is always with had a nice ass!! that kayln carruba girl! DAMN she looks good
Amanda Is Beautiful....
Merisa

Manchester, KY

#48 Aug 14, 2010
I know fo sho wrote:
so shes not all that hot but merisa nipper is a great piece! and she can really give a bj! we hooked up while her man was away for basic and again later our senior year
Umm, okay thats just ridiculous, I would never cheat on Matt...everyone knows that, whoever this is, is just childish...
Briana Napier

Manchester, KY

#49 Aug 14, 2010
I know fo sho wrote:
so shes not all that hot but merisa nipper is a great piece! and she can really give a bj! we hooked up while her man was away for basic and again later our senior year
This is some stupid sh!t right here i kno merisa like the back of my hand && she would never cheat on matt in a million years whoever this is is just jealous & don't have anything better to do........Merisa and matt are happy together why in the h3ll are you trying to break them up for????? this whole topix sh!t is nothing but drama.....dont u people have anything better to do? [email protected] get a life && I was here when matt was gone to basic she didn't cheat on him not one time & never f*cking will!!!!!!!!!!
Who knows her

Baxter, KY

#50 Aug 15, 2010
whitney humfleet is ano. And throws up all the time, and shes not pretty at all.
her

Harlan, KY

#51 Aug 16, 2010
brandi niday, charlea robinett, elora middleton, peyton gibson, those are the hot older ones who are some of the freshmeat?
Jack Ripley

United States

#52 Feb 4, 2013
I banged Myranda Edens really hard yesterday after and then around 9:30 PM last night Kalee Caroll was blowing my rock hard. Then I tapped her ass so hard. Best part was screwing them both with hats off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 33 min Paul 163,730
Cosmetology school 58 min hmm 19
Katie Robinson 5 hr Wow 5
harlan ind. graduation 6 hr Yum 4
were the easy girls at 12 hr In the know 8
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 23 hr Blue pit 23 503
Gary Bryant Sun Drugs 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages