Whit

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

MYRANDA Is A Very Good Girl Even Tho Idk Her That Well I Go To School With Her, And I Think How She Raises Her Kid Is Up To Her, As Well As What She Says To People On Here. If She Wants To Say Thanks Then She Has Every Right Too!!! And Maybe Her Bf Agrees With Them About That!!!
Megan

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

funny Myranda the posters location matched your location I know that dont nessacarily mean u posted it but what are the odds of you relpying right back to the post as quick as u did and your location being the same as the posters...god ur a dumb bitc*...we all know u posted it go ahead and admit and quit your lying and trying to make yourself look good....sheesh!!!
yourstruely

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

i think kalee carroll is the hottest girl at hchs
a guy from HCHS

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

i think that one girl Breanna enix is pretty damn fine as hell
burgan

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

be a man about it and put your name up there p@ssy
Hc football

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

Umm.. well I think that Hannah.C, Brooke.B, Katrina.G,Brooke.W (the one with red hair), and Brooklyn.W that's about it.
Someone out there

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

well i think amanda daniels is fine! and that girl that she is always with had a nice ass!! that kayln carruba girl! DAMN she looks good
Ummmk

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

Kalyn Carruba is fat as hell lol
ya think

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

I think aspen has a nicee asss
Kylie

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

yo, dont know why peoples gettin on here hatin on me.. but thanks everyone who had something good to say!

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

i think kylie is pretty cute
ya think

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Judged:

tessa bennett is fina as f*ck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Judged:

heres who i think all the pretty girls r,im sure sum of u will b all like,no shes an ugly hoe or sum crap like that,but here who i think is pretty anyway:courtney adams,keara bailey,hannah calton,kayln carruba,jenny clay,brittany anglian,whitney barret,tessa bennet,samantha bishop,rebecca blakely,brooke bledsoe,kendra clem,sarah clem,amanda daniels,kylie griffin,danielle hall,kayla burkhart,tyler estep,haleigh feltner,peyton gibson,whitney gilliam,asley hardy,christyn housley,shawanna kelly,joy langley,ali lemar,olivia marsee,kassie mcqueen,kayla merrill,erica miller,brandi niday,brooke sheffield,lyndsay smith,olivia smith,asley sullivan,megan thompson,violet vaughn,crystal weedman,kellie white,kristie white,christina york,katie hatfield,angel helton,patty hensley,whitney humfleet,courtney lewis,jasmine broyles,miranda lindsey,kendra russell,kimber simpson,della stewart,jessica tackett,lacey turner,sumer smith,kayla edwards,kendra cloud,megan collins,kelsy cope,megan davis,hannah dean,brooke wright,tyler smith,brooke white,cassandra ross,elora middleton,cheyenne foley,haley garland,brandee gibson,amber hubbard,ashley green,katrina grubbs,ally layne,aubreyonna kyle,kalyn middleton,shayna middleton,reagan boggs,natalie patterson,and a bunch of good lookin freshman but idk their name,and a whole lot more that i just cant seem to recall at the moment.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Judged:

oh and kimberly whitaker,kimberly jenkins,brooke curry,courtney gooden,amber ison,courtney stanton,mckayla asher,a rlly pretty girl named jerrica but idk her last name,kayla o'rourke,sharon hansel,ali broughton,bethany muncy,and i will most likely think of more later.
Kim

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

I think everyone needs to back of myranda she is a great person and i love her to death and i kno she will raise her kids right it doesnt matter that if it says it from the same place it doesnt mean its her this is a topic about who ppl think the hottest girls at hchs is it not to be intended on stupidty....myranda is prego at least she knos whos it is unlike alott of ppl in harlan and she is still with him...myranda ilu && the baby =)
zach

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

i think aspen cornett, tessa bennett, dianna bennett, carakay risner, ashley witt, and big buntch of other people, that really hott but im not sure what there names are.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

Judged:

oops i left them out...especially dianna bennet shes rlly cute...anyone kno if she is single or not?
Auttie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

_Cawood King_ wrote:
oops i left them out...especially dianna bennet shes rlly cute...anyone kno if she is single or not?
Dianna is really cute
But she's taken, and has been for a long time
blb

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Hc football wrote:
Umm.. well I think that Hannah.C, Brooke.B, Katrina.G,Brooke.W (the one with red hair), and Brooklyn.W that's about it.
awh[: thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••