Hottest girls at HCHS

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
someone

Versailles, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2009
myranda edens, amanda farmer, kylie griffen, hannah coulton, brandy niday and thats it
lmao this is so funny

Harlan, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2009
ok this so has to be either myranda or amanda cause those chicks dnt hold a candle to kylie, hannah, or brandy, this shit is so funny i mean come on u all shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence u ugly bitches...
lol

AOL

#3 Nov 10, 2009
the only pretty girl of the above mentioned is hannah! the rest are competeley ugly
alrighty

Anderson, SC

#4 Nov 10, 2009
there are alot of pretty girls at hchs, but does their personality match them.. you can take a pretty girl, and her be ugly, and take an ugly girl and her be pretty, because your personality and how you treat people is what makes a person, looks are not forever.. remember that.
nunya

Harlan, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2009
I think Amanda is the prettiest out of the whole bunch... Sry but, you just dont know what ya'll are talking about...
Myranda Edens

Versailles, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2009
why would i put me on here i dont think im hot but i do think im pretty...amanda is really pretty too...who ever said i was an ugly bitch thats your opion someone else might not think that...you people need to grow up...and why be afraid to put your name...im sure not!!!
T J GREEN

Clarksville, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2009
Im the real judge of who is hot and who is not right... I think that sarah is bad along with kylie...
lmbo

Harlan, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2009
Myranda Edens wrote:
why would i put me on here i dont think im hot but i do think im pretty...amanda is really pretty too...who ever said i was an ugly bitch thats your opion someone else might not think that...you people need to grow up...and why be afraid to put your name...im sure not!!!
It had to of been you!! Look at the City/State under the names of the first post and yours. Thats a rare internet provider, that you don't see often. COINCIDENCE? I don't think so!! But you are right, some people might think your hot some people might not. Everyone has different taste and style.
hmm

Macon, GA

#10 Nov 13, 2009
i think Myranda has some nice tits :)!!

lmao...
ewww

Winchester, KY

#11 Nov 13, 2009
kylie griffin is ugly
ewww

Winchester, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2009
oh and fat on top of all that ugly
HCHS student

Harlan, KY

#13 Nov 14, 2009
charlea robinette, tyler estep, whitney barrett, peyton gibson, brandi niday, kala ewing, jessica tackett, kendra russell, kalyn corruba!
Dude

London, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2009
HCHS student wrote:
charlea robinette, tyler estep, whitney barrett, peyton gibson, brandi niday, kala ewing, jessica tackett, kendra russell, kalyn corruba!
Ok I would love to have my way with any of these girls. Wat I would love to so do to them.
myranda edens

Versailles, KY

#15 Nov 18, 2009
it really wasnt me that put this on here but whatever it dont matter and thankz to whoever wrote that about my tits...
yungandhung

United States

#16 Nov 18, 2009
myranda edens wrote:
it really wasnt me that put this on here but whatever it dont matter and thankz to whoever wrote that about my tits...
I want you so bad...I'd lick your snatch all night long.
eww

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2009
thats awful miranda girl aint you pregnant...i feel for your kid if your acting like this right now id be ashamed!! saying thank youabout the tits comment would your man aka ur babys daddy like that?
myranda edens

Versailles, KY

#18 Nov 30, 2009
yeah i am prego and you have no right say i should feel ashamed cause i dont it ant no different from any other girl sayin it but when a prego girl says it thats not right...my baby will have the best life ever and you dont have no right puttin your ass in my shit...and my man was beside me when i put it in so before you talk shit get all the facts...people like you is the reason this world is the way it is...SHITY!!!
myranda edens

Versailles, KY

#19 Nov 30, 2009
and by the way its MYRANDA
hahaha

London, KY

#20 Nov 30, 2009
i like how myranda says its not her... when the location under her name and under the original post are the exact same. and thats a rare provider. good luck convincing everyone otherwise.

but, on the other hand, i do think youre a pretty girl.
Myranda Edens

Versailles, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2009
thats your opion about me and no one carse what you think...and why be scared to put your name...and also it depends what computer your on that gives your location stupid!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min now 148,939
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 25 min T-Weller 417
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 49 min Princess Hey 4,270
Word Association (Feb '15) 2 hr -Prince- 1,358
Angel Foley 7 hr Inbreds at its fi... 6
Leslie Stevens is an Arsonist 8 hr crazy 5
chad shannon 9 hr bruce 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages