Praying knees
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Child of God

Harlan, KY

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Jesus is Coming back soon! Everybody needs to get ready, because the bible is being fullfilled every second. Get on your praying knees and repent.
guesto mundo

London, KY

#2 Sep 25, 2012
I'll bet that's not all you do on your knees! LMAO. Anyway, your god is fake, like Zeus or Thor. Jesus will fade to black after time like the rest of the old gods. Wish I could be alive to see it, oh wait, I am HAHAHAHA!!!!
Preaching Miner

Manchester, KY

#3 Sep 25, 2012
I'll guarantee you my friend one day you will also be on your knees, but its going to be too late...
guesto mundo

London, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2012
Preaching Miner wrote:
I'll guarantee you my friend one day you will also be on your knees, but its going to be too late...
Everyone knows the Norse gods are the right ones. Get with it, preacher! I hope you get eaten by a frost giant. Your god is weak sauce compared to almighty Odin!
Child of God

Harlan, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2012
You'll see weak when your burning in hell. People like you are the reason the bible is fullfilling, read it. Its tells you everything that is happening. Dont you think there is something to it? How did anyone know, huh? ncan you answer that??
guesto mundo

London, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2012
Child of God wrote:
You'll see weak when your burning in hell. People like you are the reason the bible is fullfilling, read it. Its tells you everything that is happening. Dont you think there is something to it? How did anyone know, huh? ncan you answer that??
Name a few of these events that have been "fulfilled". I will make a list of contradictions and errors. This will be fun. If your god is so powerful, why doesn't he ever do anything? 6 million of his own "chosen" people get slaughtered, he does nothing. Millions dies in world wars, he does nothing. 3,000 innocent die on 9/11, he does nothing. Starving children all over the world, he does nothing. Women and children annihilated in war zones, he does nothing. People killing in his name, he does nothing. Why is your god's thumb up his a$$ while the world he "created" is falling apart? If you think about it, your god is no different than any of the thousands of gods before him; he will fade in time and be replaced by a new, more powerful god. It's just the way things work. If you were born in Iran, you would worship Allah, if you were born in Tibet, you would be Buddhist. If you were born in Sweden, you'd be atheist, or if you were born in South America, you may be catholic. You see my point? You just happened to be born in a predominantly christian nation, so you are a christian. It does not make you right. Religion is a mental disorder passed down through families. We have to come to terms with this, and take it upon ourselves to make the world better, because let's face it, your god sucks and isn't doing anything to help anybody.
now look

Hyden, KY

#7 Sep 25, 2012
guesto their is a maker ,and their are is events in the bible that puts us close to the end of this earth age this is the 2th we are in now the 3th is within 6 yrs or 50 yrs .i do think its the 6 yrs,the bible tell us that when the fig tree that fig tree is laid out real easy to understand .its the 1948 restoring the nation of Israel.that the generation will not go until the other things happen that listed in the bible.it speaks of many things.earth quakes people starving war.and the anti christ comes and many more things that has happened already in this time spoken of.their are 2 generations spoken of ones is a 120 yrs the other was 70 yrs now 2018 the 70 yr. generation is up.i think its gearing up to be the 70 yr generation as i have followed events that has already come to pass.their is a god,as lot call him .me i call him o great spirit its the same thing as others speak of.its not hard to understand once you look into the real spirit that created all things.its exciting once you can see into they things that he has left us to follow.some do as best as the can to try and predict whats next .but whats happening now is leading into the 3th world age not the end of time.as some think its going be the best age ever has been on earth. a time of peace and understanding and happy living.it last for 1000 yrs.but their are some rough times before the 3th earth age begins watch the elections and that might give you a look into the next 6 yrs.
that

Hyden, KY

#8 Sep 25, 2012
now look wrote:
guesto their is a maker ,and their are is events in the bible that puts us close to the end of this earth age this is the 2th we are in now the 3th is within 6 yrs or 50 yrs .i do think its the 6 yrs,the bible tell us that when the fig tree that fig tree is laid out real easy to understand .its the 1948 restoring the nation of Israel.that the generation will not go until the other things happen that listed in the bible.it speaks of many things.earth quakes people starving war.and the anti christ comes and many more things that has happened already in this time spoken of.their are 2 generations spoken of ones is a 120 yrs the other was 70 yrs now 2018 the 70 yr. generation is up.i think its gearing up to be the 70 yr generation as i have followed events that has already come to pass.their is a god,as lot call him .me i call him o great spirit its the same thing as others speak of.its not hard to understand once you look into the real spirit that created all things.its exciting once you can see into they things that he has left us to follow.some do as best as the can to try and predict whats next .but whats happening now is leading into the 3th world age not the end of time.as some think its going be the best age ever has been on earth. a time of peace and understanding and happy living.it last for 1000 yrs.but their are some rough times before the 3th earth age begins watch the elections and that might give you a look into the next 6 yrs.
Is interesting.
guesto mundo

London, KY

#9 Sep 25, 2012
now look wrote:
Ever wondered if all this stuff you mention is only self-fulfilling prophecy? Do you realize what has been suppressed, destroyed, and looted by the Church? Only 66 of 300 and some books were chosen for the Bible, why? What do the other books say? As far as I can tell religion in general, not just christianity, is the root of all the strife on this planet. The mideast is in shambles from the decades of crusades and jihad. The Palestine-Israeli conflict will continue until either both are destroyed, OR the people of Palestine are allowed to have a say in the ordeal. DNA tests have shown that the "jews" that occupy the Nation of Israel have NO connection whatsoever to the original 12 tribes of Judah. The "jews" there now are from E. Europe and Russia. I don't know if you caught that interview with Iran's President Ahmadimejad; I agree with about 85% of what he said. The current Israeli regime is illegitimate; have you noticed they have done nothing but cause trouble since they've been a country? I'm not saying nuke them, but something needs to be done before it gets to that point.
facts

Baxter, KY

#10 Sep 25, 2012
it is people who says theres no GOD and this is all fake that makes the END TIMES more near than ever.. read the BIBLE see what it says..It is as real now as it ever was and yes time is running out. everything that he Bible speaks of is being fullfilled daily..!
guesto mundo

London, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2012
facts wrote:
it is people who says theres no GOD and this is all fake that makes the END TIMES more near than ever.. read the BIBLE see what it says..It is as real now as it ever was and yes time is running out. everything that he Bible speaks of is being fullfilled daily..!
Of course people are starting to see through the facade of religion. It's a money laundering scheme, plain and simple. I'm sure if there is a god, he is very, very disappointed with the church. Anyway, it's like I said to begin with; all the different gods that are worshiped today will eventually go the same way as greek gods, pagan gods, and norse gods. The only reason religion survives is through family traditions and child indoctrination. It's harsh, but true. How did you come to be a christian? Think about it. I really wish you would go into specifics when you talk about events being fulfilled. What bible verse and what current event?
No God

Pikeville, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2012
>>2012
>>Still believing in god

Get real. Every generation claims to be the "last" spewing out bullshit prophecies.

God doesn't exist, and if he does, he sure as hell isn't like what you Christians portray him as.
okkk

Hyden, KY

#13 Sep 26, 2012
the bible tell us that any man that don't believe in god is a fool.you educate them you have a certified fool.you don't educate them you end up with the poorest county in the USA.clay co. ky...
Lordy Lordy

Harlan, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2012
You are ridiculous, God is real! And you will soon find out. I'd LOVE to see the look on your face when He Comes back.....
guesto mundo

London, KY

#15 Sep 27, 2012
Lordy Lordy wrote:
You are ridiculous, God is real! And you will soon find out. I'd LOVE to see the look on your face when He Comes back.....
I'd like to see the look on your face everyday he DOESN'T come back lol. Does is disappoint you that he's a no show?
LordyLordy

Harlan, KY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
No,because I have Faith and I pray! Have you ever been to Church, when God sends his blessings down, Ohhhh what a beautiful thing it is.

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2012
LordyLordy wrote:
No,because I have Faith and I pray! Have you ever been to Church, when God sends his blessings down, Ohhhh what a beautiful thing it is.
It's all in your head. People jumping around, screaming, and acting stupid on Sunday does not equate to a "blessing".

Get your "god" to show himself, then we'll talk.
dont

Hyden, KY

#18 Sep 28, 2012
guesto mundo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see the look on your face everyday he DOESN'T come back lol. Does is disappoint you that he's a no show?
be a edit you are on a road to no where for sure.Christ will be back .when he told you he would in the 7th trump the farthest one out .he be here on earth.for 1000 yrs.look for the 2 witness that makes the rain not fall for 2 yrs .then are killed and lay for 3 days then come to life and are taken up. then Christ comes. you better be ready you will melt down the flesh then the new body will be with you.for 1000 yrs.
yep

Hyden, KY

#19 Sep 28, 2012
dont wrote:
<quoted text>be a edit you are on a road to no where for sure.Christ will be back .when he told you he would in the 7th trump the farthest one out .he be here on earth.for 1000 yrs.look for the 2 witness that makes the rain not fall for 2 yrs .then are killed and lay for 3 days then come to life and are taken up. then Christ comes. you better be ready you will melt down the flesh then the new body will be with you.for 1000 yrs.
Yep.
guesto mundo

London, KY

#20 Sep 30, 2012
dont wrote:
<quoted text>be a edit you are on a road to no where for sure.Christ will be back .when he told you he would in the 7th trump the farthest one out .he be here on earth.for 1000 yrs.look for the 2 witness that makes the rain not fall for 2 yrs .then are killed and lay for 3 days then come to life and are taken up. then Christ comes. you better be ready you will melt down the flesh then the new body will be with you.for 1000 yrs.
LMAO, WTF are you trying to say? What you wrote isn't even intelligible! Right now I'm thinking you believe in all this nonsense because 1.) you are a child who was indoctrinated, or 2.) you are just undereducated, based on your lack of ability to form understandable sentences or spell correctly. ALSO, would you mind telling WHERE you get your info? Can you read, Or do you just listen to the preacher?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whata s Goina On 15 min Bulldawg_96 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Betty 163,821
Taco Bell 11 hr Abc 20
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 19 hr Cant spell Peter 507
were the easy girls at Thu INyourFACE 9
the music thread (Jan '12) Wed Sharlene45 2,918
***last post wins*** (May '11) Wed texas pete 17,535

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages