bowling alley
curious

Baxter, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
Does anyone know when the bowling place is suppose to open and who's going to be opening it and who you could talk to about getting a job there when it opens any info would help thanks no bull crap please
curious

Winchester, KY

#2 May 5, 2012
curious wrote:
Does anyone know when the bowling place is suppose to open and who's going to be opening it and who you could talk to about getting a job there when it opens any info would help thanks no bull crap please
I'm pretty sure the people that own Our Pets are the ones opening it. You could probably go there for an application. Good luck :)

Baxter, KY

#4 May 5, 2012
The owners are the same people than own Our Pets and you can pick up an application at the pet store right now. I think they want to start hiring soon so the sooner the better.
helping out

Lebanon, KY

#5 May 6, 2012
i dont know if this will help you but i found them on facebook, maybe you can contact them and see how to put an application in because it says on there that they are taking them...
http://www.facebook.com/ #!/pages/Hamrick-Bowling-Cente r/287348931333442
jodi

Harlan, KY

#6 May 6, 2012
Hope this works out, people need this sort of thing.
info

London, KY

#7 May 6, 2012
This is their post:
Hamrick Bowling Center

Friday.
Hey guys things are moving along super fast here and its time to start interviewing for job openings... hope everyone who wanted to apply has and you still have time to turn in an application :). I will keep taking them up until next week. THANKS.

They also posted to go to, "Our Pets" and fill out an application. Hope this helps you.
Hamrick Bowling

Georgetown, KY

#8 May 7, 2012
They are hoping to be opened around the first week of June.
miner

Somerset, KY

#9 May 8, 2012
Where is this bowling alley gonna be at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Szabo 166,303
dallas kelly 7 hr Budlight 2
Real man 12 hr Seen It 4
Gas stations and restaurants in evarts. 13 hr Curious 1
Hmm. 15 hr Eyes 4
Land 18 hr Looking 1
I heard Jake Lucas was good in bed... (Mar '10) 19 hr Reliable sorce 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance