Feed store in Evarts
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#21 Feb 18, 2010
Isn't that the place where "Met Her aka In-My-Opinion" buys bales of hay, and a few salt blocks for supper?

If that place shuts down, where will this person find daily food to sustain their life?

I dunno!
Matts Feedstore Regular

Brownsville, KY

#22 Feb 18, 2010
his dad was busted not matt...
harlan county

Macon, GA

#23 Feb 18, 2010
it will not bother you if you take that big nose and sitck it up your butt ,just dont go to the dam store,shut the hell up.
Not busted

Harlan, KY

#24 Feb 19, 2010
Matts Feedstore Regular wrote:
his dad was busted not matt...
Yes Matt's dad was busted. He was busted for drugs. But Matt was busted too for selling moonshine. Which to me really isn't a big deal. But he was busted. I just wish I knew he was selling it so I could have bought some.
judge not

Greenbrier, AR

#25 Mar 2, 2010
is there anything hiding in your closet ?Ihave gone into houses where you cant walk for dogs and cats stepping in dog crap d cats.Oh but thats ok i guess.Thats probley why you look and smell like a dog.You must have pets or why do you go there ? If your gonna talk about them then say something nice .Go to walmart where you pay more for less.Have a nice day/
judge not

Greenbrier, AR

#26 Mar 2, 2010
who is there amonge you can cast the first stone ?I dislike two faced people .Pray for them .
matts feed

Greenbrier, AR

#27 Mar 2, 2010
We apologize that our dog was bothersome to someone. We would never want anyone to feel uncomfortable shopping with us so for this reason we have decided to leave Jake at home where he can be free to be a puppy. Most everyone loved him and enjoyed seeing him when they came in and we have had countless offers from people wanting to take him home. We love Jake but we won't risk losing customers because of him.
allison

Harlan, KY

#28 Mar 2, 2010
i think yall should just leave the pup in the store... i like seein him all the time if someone is ignorant enough to not ask you politely to get him until they leave then they need to learn how to talk its really easy most of us have been doin it since we were infants. anyways matt, becky your both good people and i like talkin to yall when i come in to buy hay and feed. keep up the good work!!! and bring jake back lol
bugs bunny

Harlan, KY

#29 Jan 29, 2013
need a phone number for this feed store. I need to know prices on dog food and chicken feed? I've shopped here may times and have an ideal on the chicken feed but recently got a huge dog so a price on a 50lb sack of dog feed would be nice.
shop

Hyden, KY

#30 Jan 29, 2013
at the store that sell good moon shine .if you don't love good moon shine you just are not American.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min CriminalForever 151,738
chad shannon 1 hr Fer sure 14
othopedic surgeon plz help 7 hr Guest 2
Kara hickson 8 hr Fact 11
Jessica Lewis Pregnant 16 hr Jon Jon Daddy 7
men who have sex with prostitutes .... (Oct '09) 16 hr crispy chicken 54
Jessica Lewis's Baby 17 hr Jon Jon Daddy 3
woodland hills Wed King nothing 84

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages