Obama urinating on a coal miner

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 22, 2012
I have seen a lot of those stickers that show the little dude wearing a coal miner hat and is urinating on the name Obama. So, I had myself one made that has Obama urinating on the word coal miner. I just put it on my car today.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 22, 2012
CameronFromHarlan101010 wrote:
I have seen a lot of those stickers that show the little dude wearing a coal miner hat and is urinating on the name Obama. So, I had myself one made that has Obama urinating on the word coal miner. I just put it on my car today.
Funny how you coal-haters like to get on here and taunt the little guy. If you have a problem with coal, why aren't you making your complaints known to the companies and mine owners? Why taunt the blue collar workers that are just working to feed their families? It's because you're a sniveling little wuss. I would enjoy watching you voicing your opinions on coal to Darby Bennett; he'd twist your scrawny ass into a pretzel.

This goes for Paul, too, by the way.
loves coal hates oboma

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jul 22, 2012
cameron you are a sick person you have made yourself a target.If you hate coal go tot he mines and protest if you are so brave,you are a looser and a oboma puppet go kiss him and pleage your sorry life to him he is commie and so are you
Justin

Wheelwright, KY

#4 Jul 22, 2012
I bet u put it on your mirror in your room your little punk ass bitc h I doubt you have the balls to put something like that on your car you probably don't even have a car!!!! But if you really did put that on your car I feel sorry for u bc you know whats going to happen your just asking for it!!!
mamaia

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 22, 2012
Whats funny is this actually shows what Obama is doing to america I might get one that has Obama peeing on the USA. Sends a strong message if you think about it...Obama cares so little for the Working man he might as well pee on us!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 22, 2012
Funny how all of theese people feel that they have the right o express their freedom of speech by having the lil dude with a miner hat urinating on "Obama" but when I express my freedom of speech in the same way, they get all mad and start saying crap like, "You are just asking for it." Grow up people.
hmm

London, KY

#7 Jul 22, 2012
sounds like someone is asking for their car to be distroyed when them miners see it. If you are such a obama fan you must be gay thats all thats backing him now is the people who wanna be with the same sex.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 22, 2012
hmm wrote:
sounds like someone is asking for their car to be distroyed when them miners see it. If you are such a obama fan you must be gay thats all thats backing him now is the people who wanna be with the same sex.
Untrue. The intellegent people are with him. And, as I said in my last post...It's freedom of speech. My best friend has an Obama sticker on the back of his car and someone tried to run him off the road the other day because of it. People have made rude comments to him about it and it's not right. Freedom of speech is ok when it's them expressing it but when someone else does, it pisses them off.
wow

Hyden, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2012
lot people mad, here something that might cheer you up their is a bill in the house right now ,that stops the corporate welfare .of giving billions to these big fossil fuel co. like oil and gas and coal .and return it back to the people.let them have chance to run things .now the bill has 60 votes in the house its going pass the house .if the congress will pass it then that be good.so let your congress man no that the little small man can use this give away more than the big rich co. can..let the small person have a grant to begin their co. with .that's where all the jobs are going come from anyways..
coal miner

London, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2012
Just saw a sticker on car @ wal-mart it said "vote coal, its black too" lol, love it
Paul

London, KY

#11 Jul 22, 2012
Backroads Wanderer wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you coal-haters like to get on here and taunt the little guy. If you have a problem with coal, why aren't you making your complaints known to the companies and mine owners? Why taunt the blue collar workers that are just working to feed their families? It's because you're a sniveling little wuss. I would enjoy watching you voicing your opinions on coal to Darby Bennett; he'd twist your scrawny ass into a pretzel.
This goes for Paul, too, by the way.
I almost spit coffee on my keyboard....LMAO!
Rambler

Culpeper, VA

#12 Jul 22, 2012
aint it against the law to put nekked people peein on a sticker on your car or truck???i'd be ashamed to put poragrapics on my truck.whts wrong with you heathens an idiots that would do somethin like that??? what in the world is happenin to my country?? Lord a mighty have pity on these idiots.
Justin

Wheelwright, KY

#13 Jul 22, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost spit coffee on my keyboard....LMAO!
Your such a dumb as s!!! I wish that coffee would have burnt your fingers then maybe we would see anymore stupid as s comments from your pathetic ass!!!
Justin

Wheelwright, KY

#14 Jul 22, 2012
Funny how all of theese people feel that they have the right o express their freedom of speech by having the lil dude with a miner hat urinating on "Obama" but when I express my freedom of speech in the same way, they get all mad and start saying crap like, "You are just asking for it." Grow up people.
Haha you are "just asking for it" and I'm sure you will get what's coming to you and all your tree hugging treetard friends!!!
mamaia

Winchester, KY

#15 Jul 22, 2012
mamaia wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is this actually shows what Obama is doing to america I might get one that has Obama peeing on the USA. Sends a strong message if you think about it...Obama cares so little for the Working man he might as well pee on us!
this went more cleverly in my head :P lol

Location hidden

#16 Jul 22, 2012
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha you are "just asking for it" and I'm sure you will get what's coming to you and all your tree hugging treetard friends!!!
So why do these other people who have it the other way around not just asking for it?

Western Hemisphere

#17 Jul 22, 2012
Did the miner hold out a cup and save some to sell on ebay? Might be worth some money!
Justin

Wheelwright, KY

#18 Jul 22, 2012
Bc they live in a coal mining county and they apperciate these men and what they do unlike ungrateful little punks like you and Paul who live off mommy and daddy or mamaw and papaw!!
mamaia

Winchester, KY

#19 Jul 22, 2012
i think we need to teach people on here what the spam button is actually for lol... none of these morons ever use it right
hmm

London, KY

#20 Jul 22, 2012
<quoted text>So why do these other people who have it the other way around not just asking for it?
But still you have to be gay. All the people of facebook at so for obama. Guess you all will see him in hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 131,963
dds 2 hr logger 4
pictures 2 hr logger 12
How is it? 2 hr MichaelAB 5
Harlan tv 4 hr moreplease 10
denied on my blacklung 5 hr greenmo 12
Maverick at the dollar store 7 hr WoooooooDawgs 5
Harlan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Harlan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Harlan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports11:58 AM
Panthers add Frank Alexander to 53-man roster
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Another strong December has Panthers on playoff doorstep - NBC Sports