Heartless men whats your opinion?

Heartless men whats your opinion?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I agree

London, KY

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I think its a shame that men plays games with these girls that loves them and brings kids in the world and then leave them and get more young girls pregnant what is your all opinion on this? I think those men needs to be fixed so they cant produce babies
women should

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Keep their legs closed. Problem solved.
Wise

Wooton, KY

#3 Feb 5, 2013
Guys keep your pants and girls keep yyour legs closed. Both know the consequences and are equally responsible.
Lol

London, KY

#4 Feb 5, 2013
They are cruel and a complete loser if they do it if they are married
seriously

East Bernstadt, KY

#5 Feb 6, 2013
I agree wrote:
I think its a shame that men plays games with these girls that loves them and brings kids in the world and then leave them and get more young girls pregnant what is your all opinion on this? I think those men needs to be fixed so they cant produce babies
I ain't being a smart alec ,but if you wasn't married looks like you should have defintely been more careful. If you was married, well it sucks, but don't just stay down and get bitter. Try to better yourself, build a good life for you and your babies. And know he ain't worth it!
yes

Macon, GA

#6 Feb 6, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I ain't being a smart alec ,but if you wasn't married looks like you should have defintely been more careful. If you was married, well it sucks, but don't just stay down and get bitter. Try to better yourself, build a good life for you and your babies. And know he ain't worth it!
this is good advice dont waste your time waiting on a worthless man

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#7 Feb 6, 2013
women should wrote:
Keep their legs closed. Problem solved.
They really should...I'd cut down on the fly population for sure in selected cities globally.

If ladies would go after decent men, rather than these redneck, wanna be cool, jerkoffs, this sort of thing would be rare...but, we know how most of you, love the scumbags...then bitch about it later.

Have some class ladies!
Ol Red

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Feb 6, 2013
I agree wrote:
I think its a shame that men plays games with these girls that loves them and brings kids in the world and then leave them and get more young girls pregnant what is your all opinion on this? I think those men needs to be fixed so they cant produce babies
the best way to prevent this ,is to keep your pants up, or have birth control,after all,it's free .
Ol Red

Prestonsburg, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2013
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
They really should...I'd cut down on the fly population for sure in selected cities globally.
If ladies would go after decent men, rather than these redneck, wanna be cool, jerkoffs, this sort of thing would be rare...but, we know how most of you, love the scumbags...then bitch about it later.
Have some class ladies!
Well ''Rats'' you are on a roll,lol. I also agree with you on this on,lol

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Ol Red wrote:
<quoted text>Well ''Rats'' you are on a roll,lol. I also agree with you on this on,lol
Makes ya feel good agreeing with me huh? lmao

It amazes me just how many good women fall for the scumbags, and halfwits, then wonder why they cheat on them.

Totally unreal.

I was the perfect catch. HA
seriously

Hazard, KY

#11 Feb 7, 2013
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
They really should...I'd cut down on the fly population for sure in selected cities globally.
If ladies would go after decent men, rather than these redneck, wanna be cool, jerkoffs, this sort of thing would be rare...but, we know how most of you, love the scumbags...then bitch about it later.
Have some class ladies!
Okay, I agree to most of what you said, but seriously don't you think that it was a little harsh! I like talking smack to people, but I know when to cut it when needed! This person seems to be struggling and in real pain and I seriously don't down people at times like that!
harlan woman

Jackson, KY

#12 Feb 7, 2013
what do you all think i know this one woman that has 4 babys with 4 dads and has never been married but keeps on having babys nad she dont take care of neather one of them.
seriously

Hazard, KY

#13 Feb 7, 2013
harlan woman wrote:
what do you all think i know this one woman that has 4 babys with 4 dads and has never been married but keeps on having babys nad she dont take care of neather one of them.
All I can say is trashy ho, seriously now!!

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#14 Feb 7, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I agree to most of what you said, but seriously don't you think that it was a little harsh! I like talking smack to people, but I know when to cut it when needed! This person seems to be struggling and in real pain and I seriously don't down people at times like that!
Actually, I was responding to poster #2, and not to the original poster.

I wasn't putting anyone down with exception of those who won't be willing to take their time to find the decent mate, but would rather go for the bottom feeders.
yes

Macon, GA

#15 Feb 7, 2013
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was responding to poster #2, and not to the original poster.
I wasn't putting anyone down with exception of those who won't be willing to take their time to find the decent mate, but would rather go for the bottom feeders.
i hardly ever agree with jimmy but on this one i do you couldnt have said it better jimmy
John Engle

Baxter, KY

#16 Feb 7, 2013
I agree wrote:
I think its a shame that men plays games with these girls that loves them and brings kids in the world and then leave them and get more young girls pregnant what is your all opinion on this? I think those men needs to be fixed so they cant produce babies
Well woman play games also. Some will find a good guy one that will be good to them and there kid and treat there kid like one of there own and what does the guy get. Cheated on and treated like shit. The best part is when the woman realizes that she screwed up and has to live with that the rest of her life. Then after all is said and done there name gets out that they are a whore and then no good guy will fool with them. When they could have had one that would have treated them like gold the rest of there life they get stuck with some dead beat. Karma is a bitch.
seriously

Hazard, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2013
John Engle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well woman play games also. Some will find a good guy one that will be good to them and there kid and treat there kid like one of there own and what does the guy get. Cheated on and treated like shit. The best part is when the woman realizes that she screwed up and has to live with that the rest of her life. Then after all is said and done there name gets out that they are a whore and then no good guy will fool with them. When they could have had one that would have treated them like gold the rest of there life they get stuck with some dead beat. Karma is a bitch.
I will have to agree with you guys on this one there are some trashy women out there, and if their out whoring around then they should get what they deserve, but it does go both ways, right!! To each their own, I guess!
seriously

Hazard, KY

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Jimmy Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was responding to poster #2, and not to the original poster.
I wasn't putting anyone down with exception of those who won't be willing to take their time to find the decent mate, but would rather go for the bottom feeders.
No harm, no foul, because you are correct on this one. I mean seriously!!!
what

Charlotte, NC

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Who gives a big un?
yes

Macon, GA

#20 Feb 8, 2013
John Engle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well woman play games also. Some will find a good guy one that will be good to them and there kid and treat there kid like one of there own and what does the guy get. Cheated on and treated like shit. The best part is when the woman realizes that she screwed up and has to live with that the rest of her life. Then after all is said and done there name gets out that they are a whore and then no good guy will fool with them. When they could have had one that would have treated them like gold the rest of there life they get stuck with some dead beat. Karma is a bitch.
this is also true there are not only worthless men but worthless woman as well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Feb '15) 28 min So_da_lish_us 1,698
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Neti Neti 173,000
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr Howard 5,517
A danger to society 5 hr Guest 3
Steve Clem Cheating (Mar '12) 8 hr Dragon 111
Why Will Clem left Commercial Bank (Sep '09) 8 hr Dragon 16
High school sports 8 hr Ford 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages