Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I cant believe Mr. Johnson is going to be Harlan County Cir. Judge!!!!!!!!!!
Really

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

LMAO!!!!!!
Irvine

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

I wish it were true.
Swami sees all

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

It is true. Anyone who saw Gov. Brashers' recent appointments to the judicial committee for Harlan recognizes that each of the appointees are directly tied to Lanola and Harold Parsons, and Henry is their pick. Henry is an intelligent man, but so lazy and so unprepared as Commonwealth Attorney, I can't see him being any better as Circuit Judge. All current cases cannot be heard by him as Judge, so replacements must be sent in. He can never be elected by Harlan Co. again, that was evident after the last election, so this is just a gift to Henry to get his months in and a pension for life, as an ex-Judge, with no regards to Harlan Co. Anyone surprised? If a Judge was needed, just to next election, should be Sid Douglas. If want an appointment who can win the next election, should be Fred Busroe. If do not want to get into that mess,(having to then appoint a new Country Attorney and subsequent election), should be J.D. Smith. If that doesn't happen, then honestly, hard work means nothing to the appointers!
Irvine

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

You hit country instead of county on the spellchecker options swami. I don't know how willing I am to heed advice from someone who cant spell county without help from spellchecker, and then they hit the wrong word anyways.

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Henry Johnson would make a wonderful Circuit Judge. He knows the ins and outs of the office, he wouldn't be doing or saying stupid stuff from the bench or outside the courtroom. He knows what is expected from this position and will deliver.

Union City, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Henry did a decen job as commonwealth atty, and like Guest said at least he wouldnt embarrass the county by ranting craziness like Ron Johnson or screw up like Alred. they just need someone to sit for a few months anyway so the bench wont be empty. not that big a deal

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Let's wait for the appointment to actually be made before we jump to conclusions, folks. It's a long process.
Me just me

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Henry being appointed judge in Harlan County would be a slap in the face to the people. They have already shown they are fed up with him in the last election.
sum 1 else

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

i say bring back ron johnson
True

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

It would be a slap in the face after the election he just ran and got beat pretty bad. Then give him this position. CRAZY IMO
crazy lady

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

There is some talk going around town about old Henry..So lets hope he gets that out of the way before he is our judge...
Lilly P Bedwetter

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad Bowling is about to be out, he's a pos !!!

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

What talk? Spill! Enquiring minds want to know....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I heard he can talk to animals
Almost too Much

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

This will put a riot in place in Harlan. IMO,,, and the petitions I heard were already out to try to stop this from happening.. Thats what I heard I have not seen one..

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

It would be interesting to see what the reasons listed on the petition would be to stop him from being appointed. I've not seen or heard of one until this previous post.
Vet

Wooton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

If there is a petition agianst henry, I will sign it!
concerned

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Harlan countians got rid of him because they were fet up with him and his political ring. As someone said earlier, it would be a slap in the face for the Harlan countians. Harlan needed a change and we are off to a start, lets not go backwards.
crazy lady

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
What talk? Spill! Enquiring minds want to know....
Well let's just say it is something that needs put to sleep....(Get it sleeping)LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of64
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min S C A 138,642
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Libertarian 122,711
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 57 min Funny 81,199
Jason Colett 1 hr John 6
who will be next jailer? vote here. (Oct '13) 1 hr seriously 209
Any jobs in Harlan? 4 hr Stank Mouth 1
Looking for female Schnauzer to breed with Male... 9 hr Bella_Morte 3
I Hate Harlan County 14 hr hardman 55
•••
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••