Fatal crash at Cranks.
just so you know

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Dec 9, 2012
It was Robert Blanton's wife Mary
Wondering

Harlan, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
Where was they from? Was she alone or was someone with her?
just a question

Tucker, GA

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Does she have a daughter named Rachel?

Nerinx, KY

#5 Dec 9, 2012
I was shocked to hear about it cause I used to date Roberts son and always thought Mary was a kool person..she will be missed

Nerinx, KY

#6 Dec 9, 2012
They are from cranks..it was her and her husband..the news said her husband was driving..said he was injured in the wreck but didn't say how bad

Nerinx, KY

#7 Dec 9, 2012
No she has a son and a daughter along with a step son and step daughter

Tucker, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Is his name Charles Robert Blanton?

United States

#10 Dec 10, 2012
twatswatter wrote:
thats why you should drive carefully
You are a jerk. A classless jerk at that. Why would you even say something like this at a terrible time when a woman has just lost her life two weeks before Christmas?

How do you know he wasn't driving carefully? You ever heard of an accident? Accidents happen.

You really need to learn some respect for both yourself and your parents, because when you say stupid things, you disgrace your parents and the job they did raising you. And I do not believe for one second that your parents would approve of you being such a jerk.

Show some class.
this is

Hyden, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
so sad.prayer for this family is needed ever body no how to pray give this family prayer.
My Opinion

Versailles, KY

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>You are a jerk. A classless jerk at that. Why would you even say something like this at a terrible time when a woman has just lost her life two weeks before Christmas?
How do you know he wasn't driving carefully? You ever heard of an accident? Accidents happen.
You really need to learn some respect for both yourself and your parents, because when you say stupid things, you disgrace your parents and the job they did raising you. And I do not believe for one second that your parents would approve of you being such a jerk.
Show some class.
I agree. The comment was totally uncalled for. Prayers for family of the victim.
cranks man

Macon, GA

#13 Dec 12, 2012
look this section of road has a wreck every time the road is weet and in the last 2 or 3 months their been 4 or 5 in the same place if coming from va the cars land where this one did but if coming from cawood way they land in front of gleen skidmores every time it raines i lived right at the place at one time and got ran over 2 times in my yard in less than 4 months.and the state knowes how bad the road is and they dont even put up warning signes this makes 4 in 3 months and their be more just wait on the rain,sorry for bad spelling.
i have

Hyden, KY

#14 Dec 12, 2012
cranks man wrote:
look this section of road has a wreck every time the road is weet and in the last 2 or 3 months their been 4 or 5 in the same place if coming from va the cars land where this one did but if coming from cawood way they land in front of gleen skidmores every time it raines i lived right at the place at one time and got ran over 2 times in my yard in less than 4 months.and the state knowes how bad the road is and they dont even put up warning signes this makes 4 in 3 months and their be more just wait on the rain,sorry for bad spelling.
never been on that road .but i know what you are talking about a part of old 80 going from hyden to hazard.has a spot the same way the north side a mountain that sweets like that and when cold weather starts to set in it turns to black ice and is dangerous before you know it. many accidents has happened their.they try put salt on it it helps but its not easy do that all the time.its in Mckintosh.on the old hazard road.
that

Hyden, KY

#16 Dec 12, 2012
i have wrote:
<quoted text>never been on that road .but i know what you are talking about a part of old 80 going from hyden to hazard.has a spot the same way the north side a mountain that sweets like that and when cold weather starts to set in it turns to black ice and is dangerous before you know it. many accidents has happened their.they try put salt on it it helps but its not easy do that all the time.its in Mckintosh.on the old hazard road.
old road to Hazard scares me.
it takes

Hyden, KY

#17 Dec 12, 2012
that wrote:
<quoted text>
old road to Hazard scares me.
some use to driving it its not for a beginners road its like the pine mountain road the curves are so bent and narrow.hard to see how them big trucks use them roads.
that

Hyden, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2012
it takes wrote:
<quoted text>some use to driving it its not for a beginners road its like the pine mountain road the curves are so bent and narrow.hard to see how them big trucks use them roads.
I really hate big trucks now. I don't think anyone can blame me. I try to climb the mountain with my car when I meet one.
cranks man

Clay City, KY

#19 Dec 12, 2012
the womams son wrecked goimg the other way some time back he went in the creek at connie clayborns bridge,marys son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 37 min love 171,818
Well to do 1 hr Corner girl 4
Terry Jenkins (Apr '13) 14 hr gwhiz3333 30
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 16 hr Princess Hey 5,393
Dustin Farmer (Jun '09) 16 hr Coldiron Native 34
Thank Trump for Harlans comeback 19 hr Clyde Bennett 15
Filth in Cranks 19 hr interesting 9

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages