Nursing Program
HOPEFULRN

London, KY

#1 Mar 25, 2013
What are the classes you have to have taken to get into the Nursing Program? I've been told so many different things by the advisors at the Harlan Campus I'm confused. I have Anatomy 1, Eng 101, Mt 101, and my NA certification. What else do I need?
Yeah

Prestonsburg, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
I suggest that you go to the Cumberland campus and go talk to one of the actual nursing teachers.. Dee Hughes or Joy Pennington. They will direct you on the right road and get you there without having to take a bunch of nonsense classes :)
HOPEFULRN

London, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Thank you. I will do that.
Nikki

Harlan, KY

#4 Mar 27, 2013
There's a pamphlet on either campus that lists the courses you will need. Plus you can go to the southeast website and its on there as well.
HOPEFULRN

London, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
I couldn't find it anywhere on their website. Can you post a link to it?
Nikki

Harlan, KY

#6 Mar 29, 2013
http://southeast.kctcs.edu/Academics/Programs... there's a brochure on the bottom that has everything you need to know about what to do before applying for the program.
Nurse

Baxter, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Lpn here are some I remember, psychology 1 and 2, a math class, public speaking or interpersonal communications, computer class, NA, up to date CPR up on admission, anatomy 1 and 2, English 1, and for RN add English 2, microbiology, and a arts and humanity or history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 4 min Princess Hey 4,289
genny rhymer (Jun '13) 16 min Archie 5
Explosive game cameras 29 min Stan 18
***last post wins*** (May '11) 2 hr Mark mark 15,780
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Traveler 148,993
Word Association (Feb '15) 5 hr Chanta53 1,371
chad shannon 9 hr Bruce 10

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages