Dustin Wayne Owens and Jerry Wayne o...
saw him

Harlan, KY

#126 Aug 22, 2009
i have knowed dustin plenty long enough to know him.and yes it was his motherinlaw and stepdaughter along with beth with him.so you're full of s--- if you think i didb't see them.know who i saw!!!!!!!!!! y that little piece of CRAP didn't even speak and yes he did see US!!!!!!!!!!
really

Harlan, KY

#127 Aug 22, 2009
saw him wrote:
i have knowed dustin plenty long enough to know him.and yes it was his motherinlaw and stepdaughter along with beth with him.so you're full of s--- if you think i didb't see them.know who i saw!!!!!!!!!! y that little piece of CRAP didn't even speak and yes he did see US!!!!!!!!!!
interesting
wright

Harlan, KY

#128 Aug 22, 2009
MILLIE wrote:
I saw Dustin BRIEFLY on court Thursday. He was in the audience and when his name was called he only stood up long enough for them to tell him when to COME BACK. So there's Dusty with all his drug crimes, etc., still running the roads. Then there's his daddy JERRY, who's STILL NOT WENT TO TRIAL for the rape and sodomy of his own granddaughter. It seems like everybody has plenty to say when it comes to Dusty and his dope stuff, but all you have to do is say the name Jerry Owens and everybody gets quiet as a mouse. Please clue me in if I'm wrong, but are people afraid of Jerry or what? I think his crime was worse than murder. At first a few people were talking but then all of a sudden, BOOM, nobody had anything to say. Jerry always has been a know-it-all, who always thought he was much better than anyone else. He used to go to Save a Lot and watch people check out that had food stamps and he would stand there and talk about them like a dog. When he was preaching he was the most judgemental, unforgiving person I ever heard. Nobody or nothing was ever good enough. Every time Dusty got into trouble, there was Jerry, at the courthouse, covering up or whatever to get Dusty out of what ever thing he was doing at the time. Then he would get in the church or where ever and talk about other people and their children like they were dogs. Talk about 2 faced! I'm just glad his wife Gail didn't live to see him caught.
sounds about right to me.huh
WILD

Harlan, KY

#129 Aug 22, 2009
MILLIE wrote:
I saw Dustin BRIEFLY on court Thursday. He was in the audience and when his name was called he only stood up long enough for them to tell him when to COME BACK. So there's Dusty with all his drug crimes, etc., still running the roads. Then there's his daddy JERRY, who's STILL NOT WENT TO TRIAL for the rape and sodomy of his own granddaughter. It seems like everybody has plenty to say when it comes to Dusty and his dope stuff, but all you have to do is say the name Jerry Owens and everybody gets quiet as a mouse. Please clue me in if I'm wrong, but are people afraid of Jerry or what? I think his crime was worse than murder. At first a few people were talking but then all of a sudden, BOOM, nobody had anything to say. Jerry always has been a know-it-all, who always thought he was much better than anyone else. He used to go to Save a Lot and watch people check out that had food stamps and he would stand there and talk about them like a dog. When he was preaching he was the most judgemental, unforgiving person I ever heard. Nobody or nothing was ever good enough. Every time Dusty got into trouble, there was Jerry, at the courthouse, covering up or whatever to get Dusty out of what ever thing he was doing at the time. Then he would get in the church or where ever and talk about other people and their children like they were dogs. Talk about 2 faced! I'm just glad his wife Gail didn't live to see him caught.
WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JERRY? AREN'T YOU ONE OF THEM HE USED TO COURT? ON THE SIDE?
MILLIE

Harlan, KY

#130 Aug 23, 2009
WILD wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JERRY? AREN'T YOU ONE OF THEM HE USED TO COURT? ON THE SIDE?
No, I didn't used to court Jerry. I wouldn't let that man touch me with a 10 foot pole. I've known Jerry for many,many years, but I knew Gail even longer. From the first time I ever met Jerry there was something "creepy" about him. I never could put my finger on it, but it was always there. I think a lot of people tolerated Jerry because they liked Gail. She was always crazy about him. I think Jerry has always been a freak, but when Gail was alive they were able to hide it better. I would love to think that this would turn out to be that Jerry was innocent and the whole thing was a big lie. But I have heard too much from some VERY GOOD SOURCES that this is not the case. The evidence seems very strong. I just wish the whole thing was over with. Right now I am so mad at Jerry that I could spit. To think of all the years people have talked about God with him, had their children around him, been in his home and Jerry in our home, and to find out they had been talking with and trusting the very devil. It makes me sick. Like I said, I hope at the trial it turns out not to be true but it sure looks like that won't happen. All those years of Jerry being such a self-righteous, know it all, I'm better than you acting person was just a cover up. I hate him for it. I guess my first impression of him was right. All my life I have heard that if someone has to tell you how good they are, then you had better watch them. I guess that old saying was true. His crime could not get any worse but to be a preacher on top of it just is the final straw. How I wish this was over. I hope and pray that there are no other victims. That poor, poor child.
friends know you all

Harlan, KY

#131 Aug 23, 2009
well you was awfully good friends.and that ain't what i heard about you and him and knowing you both i'd say it was true he was you sugar daddy.cause i know too much.that's on he won't lie out of he was proud to have you as his little girl.maybe you can help him get out of this one just like the other's.
Goldie

Mount Washington, KY

#132 Aug 29, 2009
MILLIE wrote:
AMEN!!! I couldnt have said it better my self!! Where did Jerry use to preach???
Goldie

Shepherdsville, KY

#133 Sep 6, 2009
update please!
Hope

Shepherdsville, KY

#134 Sep 15, 2009
Any news on Dustin Owens?
court

Harlan, KY

#135 Sep 16, 2009
Hope wrote:
Supposely be in court t
hursday
wenou

London, KY

#136 Sep 17, 2009
Hope wrote:
why dont you just use the name cindy!
Hope

Shepherdsville, KY

#137 Sep 18, 2009
wenou wrote:
<quoted text>
why dont you just use the name cindy!
Sorry..Not Cyndi!!
Concerned Neighbor

Shepherdsville, KY

#138 Oct 6, 2009
What Rehab is Dustin in now..I hear he is in Lex!!
plea done

Harlan, KY

#139 Jul 9, 2010
Jerry enters alford plea - charges reduced from rape to unlawful transaction with minor, sodomy charge dismissed and gets 10 years wt. 2 years already served.

hope

United States

#140 Jul 17, 2010
Crock of shit but better than nothing. At least the little girl will be an adult when he gets out.... hope he gets what he has been giving out when he gets to the big house. Kit good that. Everyone can move on and the little girl doesn't have it over her head any more!!!!!!!!!!
plea done wrote:
Jerry enters alford plea - charges reduced from rape to unlawful transaction with minor, sodomy charge dismissed and gets 10 years wt. 2 years already served.
update

Elizabethtown, KY

#141 Sep 28, 2010
any new s on dustin and beath and jerry owens lately
Tim

South Fulton, TN

#142 Feb 22, 2011
Does anyone know where i could find beth or dustin owens cuz they've got something of mine and i want to get it back
Wanna Know

Baxter, KY

#143 Feb 23, 2011
Tim wrote:
Does anyone know where i could find beth or dustin owens cuz they've got something of mine and i want to get it back
What do they have?>
sad sad sad

Jackson, KY

#144 Feb 23, 2011
you get more time for a pill than raping kids in harlan county because there is more money in drugs and when the law gets a baby f,cker thats all they get but when they get a pill seller they get his drugs and money and house and guns and cars and every thing he has got thats why this d,m bast,red will get out in 1 year to do it again.

Neon, KY

#145 Feb 23, 2011
I love shoes wrote:
My my my...it's been quite sometime since I've been to Harlan. I can't say that I'm really all that surprised. I do have a few questions however, is Gail (Jerry's wife still living) and how is she coping? I always liked Gail. And was this child related to Jerry? I have no use for child molesters whatsoever. Jack the jail up and throw them under neath!
No, I'm not sure if his wife is still living...but want to say I was a baby sitter near his home when I was 13. He tried his best "to get me" then.The next thing I know he's a preacher. I heard he also had serious health problems before going to jail. There are many others once in his circle who have gotten away with sex crimes over the years. People you would be shocked to know about. Pillars of the community...who think they are safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,306
***last post wins*** (May '11) 3 hr Weepy 15,822
Martin's a Fork Lake Water Contaminated 4 hr Jeff 3
Word Association (Feb '15) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,386
4th of july fireworks 7 hr mrsc 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Raji 149,022
I'm all for the white race 7 hr Red Pill 7

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance