Dustin Wayne Owens and Jerry Wayne owens

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2009
Who can update me on what is going on with these two?? Why is Dustin in Jail and where? What is going on with Jerry's molestation and sodomy charges??
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2009
The first question was to be asking about Dustin Owens and Jerry Owens
Dingy

Baxter, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2009
Well I heard JERRY GOT TO GO TO Court early and pleaded guilty so he got 20 yr.then he only has to serve 2 of it.and he has already been in jail 7mo. so in jail and prison 7 mo. and 21 days make a year so he has one year left.and I heard Dusty is working McDonald's in Barborville but don't know ant of these to be true yet.Also Jerry was set for jury trail april 13-14 and it didn't come about.so i'm guessin the plea deal is right.Hum
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2009
Both are posted on the Vine System. So that means they are both in jail or prison... Just need to know more.
know them

Harlan, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2009
dustin is in rehab, and jerry is still in jail where he belongs
LOL2Funny

London, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2009
And where is Beth? Her mama has all those babies!!!
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 18, 2009
Last I heard she was in rehab as well.
curious2

Georgetown, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2009
curious girl are you from corbin? why do you wanna know so bad? what the family does is none of your business. you the one asking everyone you know about us?
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 18, 2009
I could care less about Beth and her fam. Although I wish her children and her parents the best. All I care about is making sure Dustin and his Father serve the time they deserve!!! AND keeping track of them!!
deserve

Baxter, KY

#10 Apr 19, 2009
All I care about is making sure Dustin and his Father serve the time they deserve!!! AND keeping track of them!!

Both of them is a piece of Shit and always has been.They have been so dirty to everyone around!
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 19, 2009
deserve wrote:
All I care about is making sure Dustin and his Father serve the time they deserve!!! AND keeping track of them!!
Both of them is a piece of Shit and always has been.They have been so dirty to everyone around!
What goes around comes around!!! Everything was bound to catch up with both of them. I just hope Jerry gets what he has been giving out...It may very well happen in jail!! He's not such the rich man he wanted everyone to think he was. i knew he was nothing but a dirty old man , it just took awhile to be proved!!
LOL2Funny

London, KY

#12 Apr 19, 2009
And the story with Dustin and Beth? What did he do?!!
agrees

AOL

#13 Apr 19, 2009
Well from what i hear ole'Jerry has a bunch of his friends sticking by him and praying for him cause they just can't believe it! Now there's ya a croc of shit! His friends need to be locked up too! Who would stand by a peice of shit like Jerry! Maybe his friends are all hiding things like him. I sure would like to have the names of these long time friends mentioned anyone know who they all are????? Bring teir names out and see if they still take up for him!
curious girl

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 19, 2009
LOL2Funny wrote:
And the story with Dustin and Beth? What did he do?!!
What hasn't he done!! The only thing I know the boy to do is lie!!! Drugs are most important and he brings Beth and her kids into it...A shame!!
deserve

Baxter, KY

#15 Apr 19, 2009
curious girl wrote:
<quoted text>What hasn't he done!! The only thing I know the boy to do is lie!!! Drugs are most important and he brings Beth and her kids into it...A shame!!
that's all he has every done lie and steal and drugs and seems Jerry lied his way outta a trial.
emily

Louisville, KY

#16 Apr 21, 2009
deserve wrote:
<quoted text>
that's all he has every done lie and steal and drugs and seems Jerry lied his way outta a trial.
What do you meam Jerry lied his way out of a trial"? Sodamy, rape and incest of a child 8 yrs and under should not be able to skip a trial!! Seems he is safer in jail!!!
emily

Louisville, KY

#17 Apr 29, 2009
Has Jerry's house been repoed yet?
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq qqq

United States

#18 May 2, 2009
no it is setting in ssunshine . it need to be burned and beth as a mom should have shot the dirty bastard instead of them living with him. he probably gave them both drugs for trade of thier child.
wess

Louisville, KY

#19 May 7, 2009
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq wrote:
no it is setting in ssunshine . it need to be burned and beth as a mom should have shot the dirty bastard instead of them living with him. he probably gave them both drugs for trade of thier child.
Thier child ... which one?? Wouldn't doubt it!!! I hear he had his way with more than one.
I love shoes

Grovetown, GA

#20 May 8, 2009
My my my...it's been quite sometime since I've been to Harlan. I can't say that I'm really all that surprised. I do have a few questions however, is Gail (Jerry's wife still living) and how is she coping? I always liked Gail. And was this child related to Jerry? I have no use for child molesters whatsoever. Jack the jail up and throw them under neath!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Min 176,860
My boyfriend eats my azz 1 hr mister twister 80
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr Doobie Time 5,908
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr Doobie Time 6,175
Word Association (Feb '15) 1 hr Doobie Time 2,113
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** 1 hr Doobie Time 218
Jamela 3 hr unknown 4

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages