Brandon Cress
a friend

Danville, KY

#1 Sep 29, 2013
I used to be a friend of Brandon's I'm sorry to say that I reasently heard of his passing my thoughts go out to his family, does anyone know what happened to to end his life so shortly
Sad

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2013
I recently heard the news also. It is so sad, it upset me pretty bad. I've knew him& his wife since we were younger. Brandon was suffering from a mild psychotic disorder. He had stopped taking his medication and he ended up taking his own life. He shot himself. He was a pretty normal guy, you wouldn't think something like this would take over him. But, we don't always know what's going on inside a persons head. Bless his heart. May he R.I.P & Much love&Prayers to the family!
drywall

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Feb 18, 2014
We have been trying to find a way to get in touch with Jen, we have lost her number. If anyone can please relay a msg to her to call their friends in Harrodsburg that he used to stay with when he was here working. Thanks!!!
Info

Madison, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2014
Look up Johnny reeder. That's her daddy,
karen

Madison, TN

#5 Jan 1, 2015
Info wrote:
Look up Johnny reeder. That's her daddy,
Did he really kill himself.. I hope not

Since: Jan 15

Location hidden

#6 Jan 2, 2015
I believe so
Know you

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 5, 2015
karen wrote:
<quoted text> Did he really kill himself.. I hope not
Yes he passed away on July 5th 2013.at his inlaws home from a self inflicted gunshot wound hope this my help. Sorry I did'nt have better new.
Karen

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2015
Know you wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he passed away on July 5th 2013.at his inlaws home from a self inflicted gunshot wound hope this my help. Sorry I did'nt have better new.
I'm talking about Brandon Lee Cress he's was from Harlan he's got a older sister and a younger brother last time I talked to him he lived in Harrodsburg
Known him

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Mar 5, 2015
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking about Brandon Lee Cress he's was from Harlan he's got a older sister and a younger brother last time I talked to him he lived in Harrodsburg
Yeah that was him , he had a brother name chuck
Putney

Stanton, KY

#10 Mar 11, 2015
Known him wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that was him , he had a brother name chuck
Yea that was Brandon cress, 1 sis,1bro, and a wife and 2sons and a new born girl at the time she wasn't a couple of months old, she looks just like him!! And yea he had mental problems, the meds they gave him made his liver or something swell up!! He looked like he had a basketball under his shirt!! So he stopped taking the meds! And he got worse by the week! I miss him he was a good guy. But at the end he wasn't right in the head! He did it on his in-laws front porch
Wayne

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Mar 12, 2015
Putney wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that was Brandon cress, 1 sis,1bro, and a wife and 2sons and a new born girl at the time she wasn't a couple of months old, she looks just like him!! And yea he had mental problems, the meds they gave him made his liver or something swell up!! He looked like he had a basketball under his shirt!! So he stopped taking the meds! And he got worse by the week! I miss him he was a good guy. But at the end he wasn't right in the head! He did it on his in-laws front porch
If dr.roza was a better doctor !!! Brandon would probably still be alive. Brandon wasn't the only one under Roza care who committed sucide,
Patient

Madison, TN

#12 Mar 12, 2015
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
If dr.roza was a better doctor !!! Brandon would probably still be alive. Brandon wasn't the only one under Roza care who committed sucide,
Dr raza is a psychiatrist he has had patients who committed suicide and probably will have more there is not a psych doctor in the world who has 100% success rate with suicidal patients. As for this young mans early death it was such a tragedy heart goes out to his children and the rest of his family
Wayne

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2015
Patient wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr raza is a psychiatrist he has had patients who committed suicide and probably will have more there is not a psych doctor in the world who has 100% success rate with suicidal patients. As for this young mans early death it was such a tragedy heart goes out to his children and the rest of his family
Every time Brandon started doing good dr. Raza would change his med, and he would get right back in the same shape.and I am family so I should know. And thanks for caring,
Karen

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2015
Wayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time Brandon started doing good dr. Raza would change his med, and he would get right back in the same shape.and I am family so I should know. And thanks for caring,
Man that is devastating..He was such a sweetie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Mickey402 142,408
I knew it 51 min pissed 1
***last post wins*** (May '11) 3 hr Sharlene45 5,535
the music thread (Jan '12) 4 hr pusherman_ 1,481
last name 6 hr Respect privacy 3
gary plank 9 hr KMA 4
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 13 hr want to know 4,115
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages