Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

“"South of Southern”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Time Magazine has chosen President Barack Obama as its 2012 Person of the Year.

"There are many reasons for this, but the biggest by far are the nation's changing demographics and Obama's unique ability to capitalize on them," the Time Magazine article said. "When his name is on the ballot, the next America - a younger, more diverse America - turns out at the polls."

Obama was also named Time Magazine's Person of the Year in 2008, after winning his first election.

This time, Obama edged out four finalists: Malala Yousafzai, a 15-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head by the Taliban for campaigning for girls' right to go to school; Apple CEO Tim Cook; Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi; and physicist Fabiola Gianotti, who helped discover the Higgs Boson "God particle" that gives other fundamental particles their mass.

America is definitely changing. And just like the article claims Obama has been highly successful in EVOLVING into whatever type of politician the majority of the times desire. He can change colors quicker than a Chameleon.

My question is do you agree with this "New America?" Or shoud we call it "Obamas America?"

Call me old fashioned, call me an outsider, call me anything you like. But I for one do NOT like the direction our nation is heading in. And I genuinely fear for the future of our nation. And most importantly I fear that we may witness the abolishment of many of our rights that we have enjoyed as Americans since the time of our births. Maybe thats the problem. Maybe we have became sort of spoiled. Maybe we have forgotten how precious those rights are. And maybe we have forgotten the great sacrifices it may take to preserve those rights!

“"South of Southern”

Location hidden

#2 Dec 19, 2012
I dont pay much attention to awards or special recognition of certain individuals myself.

After all Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace prize.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Jimmy Rants should have won!

No rocket science there.

Brilliant SOB like me. ha

Do you ever wonder who is controlling Obama?
Snickers

Marion, OH

#5 Dec 19, 2012
I love the way the country is heading. I see people coming together as never before, trying to raise the consciousness of humanity.
Finally finally I can see the scales tip in the right direction..Very happy with Obama and things he stands for.
Vet

Wooton, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2012
What amazes me, they are burying there babies as we speak, and all the right wing nuts worry about is there military weapons designed for killing. I have not seen on thing about those poor little babes. What a damn shame! Im ashamed of you all!!!

“"South of Southern”

Location hidden

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Vet wrote:
What amazes me, they are burying there babies as we speak, and all the right wing nuts worry about is there military weapons designed for killing. I have not seen on thing about those poor little babes. What a damn shame! Im ashamed of you all!!!
Well I'll be dogged!

It's been discussed several times on here. Where have you been?
Arch Angel 1

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Snickers wrote:
I love the way the country is heading. I see people coming together as never before, trying to raise the consciousness of humanity.
Finally finally I can see the scales tip in the right direction..Very happy with Obama and things he stands for.
Are you blind Obama has not done anything good for America. He has screwed it up more than anyone. And people are not coming together that's bull shit. People are growing apart. Take your blinders off and wake up.why do you people trying to build this moron president up. Get a life and get over his sorry black ass.
yep

Hyden, KY

#9 Dec 20, 2012
things are finally coming together all the smart Americans that cares about this fine nation 65% of them has joined together and not turning back until its a great country again, like in the Clinton yrs.the move is just getting started within 4 more yrs. it all be complete the american will have their nation back again .
lol

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2012
yep wrote:
things are finally coming together all the smart Americans that cares about this fine nation 65% of them has joined together and not turning back until its a great country again, like in the Clinton yrs.the move is just getting started within 4 more yrs. it all be complete the american will have their nation back again .
We are sure not headed into the Clinton years, you idiot!
Chadwick

Cocoa, FL

#11 Dec 20, 2012
Arch Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you blind Obama has not done anything good for America. He has screwed it up more than anyone. And people are not coming together that's bull shit. People are growing apart. Take your blinders off and wake up.why do you people trying to build this moron president up. Get a life and get over his sorry black ass.
Hey Arch,
You managed to put sufficient nonsensical allegations together to form various sentences that are completely lacking in intellectual content.
It is quite obvious to the observsnt eye that you are a supporter of those rabid rabblerousers known as the Tea party.
Well,you won't feel lonely on this forum ,as there are a number of wackos on this website who think as you do,disoriented noddies,whose nugatory thought process makes them oblivious to reality.
Not to worry,your mental defects are covered under Obamacare.
dont

Hyden, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
call me your dads name. jr ..
Arch Angel 1

Mount Sterling, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Chadwick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Arch,
You managed to put sufficient nonsensical allegations together to form various sentences that are completely lacking in intellectual content.
It is quite obvious to the observsnt eye that you are a supporter of those rabid rabblerousers known as the Tea party.
Well,you won't feel lonely on this forum ,as there are a number of wackos on this website who think as you do,disoriented noddies,whose nugatory thought process makes them oblivious to reality.
Not to worry,your mental defects are covered under Obamacare.
Hey what's that u say black trash .I got your wacko swinging.
Chadwick

Cocoa, FL

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Arch Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what's that u say black trash .I got your wacko swinging.
Hey Arch,You do not have MY wacko hanging,as my wacko is not permitted in Toxic areas inhabited by wastrels.
We do have one thing in common,your IQ and my shoe size"10"

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Arch Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what's that u say black trash .I got your wacko swinging.
Stay classy..You Racist wacko.
Arch Angel 1

Mount Sterling, KY

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Chadwick wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Arch,You do not have MY wacko hanging,as my wacko is not permitted in Toxic areas inhabited by wastrels.
We do have one thing in common,your IQ and my shoe size"10"
I already hang 10.You want to swing on it.
Chadwick

Cocoa, FL

#17 Dec 21, 2012
Arch Angel 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I already hang 10.You want to swing on it.
t o i d I, you got it backwards,I meant your IQ
But,anyhow,your inflatable dolls must be thrilled.
GOP

Knoxville, TN

#18 Dec 21, 2012
rawtruth wrote:
Time Magazine has chosen President Barack Obama as its 2012 Person of the Year.
"There are many reasons for this, but the biggest by far are the nation's changing demographics and Obama's unique ability to capitalize on them," the Time Magazine article said. "When his name is on the ballot, the next America - a younger, more diverse America - turns out at the polls."
Obama was also named Time Magazine's Person of the Year in 2008, after winning his first election.
This time, Obama edged out four finalists: Malala Yousafzai, a 15-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head by the Taliban for campaigning for girls' right to go to school; Apple CEO Tim Cook; Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi; and physicist Fabiola Gianotti, who helped discover the Higgs Boson "God particle" that gives other fundamental particles their mass.
America is definitely changing. And just like the article claims Obama has been highly successful in EVOLVING into whatever type of politician the majority of the times desire. He can change colors quicker than a Chameleon.
My question is do you agree with this "New America?" Or shoud we call it "Obamas America?"
Call me old fashioned, call me an outsider, call me anything you like. But I for one do NOT like the direction our nation is heading in. And I genuinely fear for the future of our nation. And most importantly I fear that we may witness the abolishment of many of our rights that we have enjoyed as Americans since the time of our births. Maybe thats the problem. Maybe we have became sort of spoiled. Maybe we have forgotten how precious those rights are. And maybe we have forgotten the great sacrifices it may take to preserve those rights!
No

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#19 Dec 21, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh they might be talking about Hillary running for President, Again ?!! if that ain`t it i`m not sure WTF he/she is talking about, cause theirs one thing for sure, Obama couldn`t pack Bill`s jock strap and evidently Hillary couldn`t either, hence Monica Lewinski!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Bill McReal 163,327
Black sports bike 7 hr Someone 3
News Sawyer in Harlan for work on story (Mar '08) 14 hr Carl Childers 10
I would like to meet Rufus White 14 hr Guest 1
loyall dope dealers 19 hr Loyall I Love 2
ARH Unfaithful (Aug '10) Sun Jess 45
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) Sun Bluepitboy 494

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages