cumberland police department

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
crazy

Manchester, KY

#1 Mar 30, 2009
what does everyone think of the oofficers that work their.
Amanda Smith

Macon, GA

#2 Mar 30, 2009
Cumberland police officers are nothing but a bunch of posers who think wow look at me I get to ride around in a cop car woo hoo. In all reality they are like a bunch of rent a cops.
You Know

Harrodsburg, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2009
Well one of my best friends is a cop at Cumberland, and you have no idea what you are talking about. If thats what you think of them then you should go through all the crap they go through to even become a cop, cause Im sure you would never make it.
Amanda Smith

Clay City, KY

#4 Mar 31, 2009
Trust me I don't want to be a cop and who the hell cares what they went through big deal they are RENT A COPS.
You Know

Harrodsburg, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Well why do you even care if you dont live around here?
BAH HA

Anderson, SC

#6 Apr 1, 2009
seems to me amanda that someone in that department pissed you off at one point in time. but WHO KNOWS these guys go through enough..and by getting on here and talkin smack about em...must make ya feel real big cause i know for a fact you wouldnt go to any of them or any cop in general and look them in the eye and call them a rent a cop and mean it...and im sure if you do it will make your third time in the Harlan county Detention center if your the same amanda smith that was arrested on 1/6/07 by cumberland PD (the same agency that is rent a cops) and 1/8/07 by harlan pd.
Amanda Smith

Hazard, KY

#8 Apr 1, 2009
No I would'nt call one that to their face now that I am trying to stay out of trouble (I have in the past)I'm not that stupid cause I know I would go to jail duh. I have been good for a long time whether I go to jail or not though is none of your concern. And OMG that was a long time ago. People change.
BAH HA

Anderson, SC

#9 Apr 1, 2009
well I understand that completely but im sure at the time you posted that one must had done something to you. and thats good that you havent been in trouble in along time keep up the good work!!!
Amanda Smith

Hazard, KY

#10 Apr 2, 2009
I have a lot more depending on me now so I stay out of trouble if at all possible (unless I absolutely have to fight someone I hate bitches) I have a little girl now and she needs me more than anyone. I am referring to certain officer's that worked up there (I don't know if they still do) when I lived there THEY didn't take their job seriously at all. When I went to jail it was my own fault. Certain officers that took me to jail in Cumberland I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire. So I guess you could say that someone did piss me off. I am not referring to all of them. Also and how do u know for a fact n e ways I guess you are a cop yourself.
shockwave

Harrodsburg, KY

#11 Apr 2, 2009
Well here a few months ago i called the cops to cpme check on this ladys house she had left her door open all day and half the night (She was not home) I called and asked them to come close her door befor someone steals her stuff. Guess what they never came! I sat up half the night in the cold watching her home. Were were the cumberland PO PO ???? From then i dont count on them for anything now.
Mee

Sheridan, AR

#12 Apr 2, 2009
I bet that one of the good officers weren't working that night. We have three really good officers and two bad ones.
crazy

London, KY

#13 Apr 4, 2009
who are the good officers
Mee

Sheridan, AR

#14 Apr 4, 2009
152, 264, and 885 are the good ones and the ones Loretta needs to fire are 687 and 105
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#15 Apr 5, 2009
Is 105 Rodney Sturgill?
Hello

Grethel, KY

#16 Apr 5, 2009
Mee wmust be a dispatcher or something to know their badge #'s..
UR CRAZY

Winchester, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2009
Mee wrote:
152, 264, and 885 are the good ones and the ones Loretta needs to fire are 687 and 105
UR CRAZY WHOEVER YOU ARE. OBVIOUSLY U DONT KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT... ILL JUST TELL YA CUZ I DO KNOW... RODNEY STURGILL, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD SHE FIRE HIM? HE DOESNT DO DRUGS, HE DOESNT LET GIRLS FUCK HIM TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE, HE HONESTLYW OULD TAKE HIS OWN MOTHER TO JAIL IF SHE NEEDED TO GO. NOW IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHER OFFICERS NUMBERS, BUT I DO KNOW IF LORETTA NEEDS TO GET RID OF ANY OFFICER THAT WOULD BE, KENNY RAY RALEIGH,NOW IM GONNA SAY THIS FOR A FACT, BUT ITS DAMN WELL OBVIOUS WHEN U SEE HIM PULL UP BEHIND THE BAR AND AND SOMEONE COMES TO HIS POLICE CRUISER AND HE HANDS MONEY OUT THE WINDOW AND THEY HAND HIM AN "UNIDENTIFIABLE" OBJIECT THATS SO SMALL U REALLY CANT EVEN SEE IT, AND THEN AN HOUR LATER HE GOES AND ARRESTS SOMEONE FOR A DUID, WELL, NOW, ISNT THAT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK, SO IM MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION, THATS THE OFFICER SHE NEEDS TO GET RID OF, AND ANTHONY JENKINS, WELL, ANOTHONY IS A GOOD GUY AND SHOWS NO FAVORTISM EITHER, THE CHIEF, I REALLY DONT KNOW THAT WELL, BUT I DO BELIEVE THAT HE DOES TAKE HIS JOB SERIOUSLY, THE OFFICERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GET OUT AND JUST GO SCREW AROUND ANYMORE. AND AND MIKE NUNLEY, WELL, HELL YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT HIM... I BELIEVE HED TAKE HIMSELF TO JAIL, IF HE NEEDED TO GO, LOL. SO, IF UR GONNA SIT AND TALK ABOUT A POLICE OFFICER U DONT LIKE, AND IM SURE ITS CUZ ONE OF THEM HAS TAKEN YOU TO JAIL WHEN U NEEDED TO GO, THEN U NEED TO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT AND NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT THE GOOD OFFICERS THAT WE DO HAVE.
UR CRAZY

Winchester, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2009
wondering wrote:
Is 105 Rodney Sturgill?
YES IT IS, AND U NEED NOT TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM, HES A GOOD HONEST OFFICER THAT SHOWS NO FAVORTISM. HE WOULD TAKE HIS OWN MOTHER TO JAIL IF SHE NEEDED TO GO.
UR CRAZY

Winchester, KY

#19 Apr 5, 2009
Hello wrote:
Mee wmust be a dispatcher or something to know their badge #'s..
NOT NECCESARILY, I USED TO KNOW ALL OF THEIR NUMBERS, I DONT ANYMORE, I QUIT KEEPING UP WITH IT LOL, BUT I WAS NEVER A DISPATCHER
UR CRAZY

Winchester, KY

#20 Apr 5, 2009
crazy wrote:
who are the good officers
rodney sturgill, mike nunley, anthony jenkins, the chief (fred, i cant remember his last name, lol) they r all good officer that take their job seriously and dont need to go to drug rehab...
Mee

Sheridan, AR

#21 Apr 5, 2009
I am not a dispatcher just a citizen. I agree with everything UR CRAZY said except for the stuff on Rodney. I know things on the inside, so please don't say that he has taken me to jail. Kenny Ray needs to be gotten rid of quick. I mean KSP had to recover his gun and then he got a tazor stolen that wasn't even suppose to be taken out of the police station.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min Pres Donald J Tru... 164,856
Is Lonnie Thomas happy? 29 min blindpeople 10
Harley Thompson 5 hr The Shadow Knows 1
looking for work in hvac or plumbing 5 hr dbl2389 1
misty williams (Dec '10) 6 hr Ick 13
Ron Johnson (Mar '09) 8 hr truth 13
To my wanna be wife Addie Davenport 11 hr Mikey 1

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages