First Prev
of 5
Next Last
haha

Manchester, KY

#89 Feb 21, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Well actually you.....are seriously the best!!! haha
I am still crashed of the other thing can't do anything with it!!!
OK baby, I hope you get that lined out.
seriously

Somerset, KY

#90 Feb 21, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Look stargager, you have come to a battle of the wits unarmed, so go back and gag on your fat boyfriend!
Seriously too funny, honey, haha.... Seriously though!!!!
No kidding

Barbourville, KY

#91 Feb 21, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
OK baby, I hope you get that lined out.
Look dude you need to chill out and quit starting shat in these different threads with people just to try and make yourself look good so Seriously can see it, cause it`s making you look like a spoiled brat, seriously now lets have peace!!
Wonder what ever happened to Decent Woman i`ve not seen her post in a long time and I hate that cause she is funny as hell!! lol
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#92 Feb 21, 2013
stargazer wrote:
PIRATES WORE EARRINGS AND THEY WERE THIEVES AND KILL PEOPLE. DOES THAT HELP CLEAR UP THE IDEAL THAT GUYS WHO WEAR EARRINGS ARE NOT A SISSY.
Well, Captain Jack Sparrow wore ear rings and a lot of other junk stuff too but come to think of it,.........he did act rather odd. But, of course, he got paid pretty well for it, too!(as Sling Blade said....Mmmm Hummmmmmmm!!!)
seriously

Somerset, KY

#93 Feb 22, 2013
The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Captain Jack Sparrow wore ear rings and a lot of other junk stuff too but come to think of it,.........he did act rather odd. But, of course, he got paid pretty well for it, too!(as Sling Blade said....Mmmm Hummmmmmmm!!!)
I thought Johnny Depp was hott when I was a kid. But he does seem too odd now! Seriously though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min usa 153,722
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 4,801
William (Willy) Alred (Aug '09) 9 hr pusherman_ 32
good times 9 hr You humor me 25
Chuck blevins 12 hr JDM 5
autum thomas? 15 hr Guest 7
Hillbilly interpreter. (Mar '13) 16 hr Jimmy 30

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance