sissy men with earrings

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
decent woman

Circleville, OH

#1 Oct 11, 2011
why are men wearing earrings?Are they just sissys or are they homosexual.I don't like it one bit.
haha

Leechburg, PA

#2 Oct 11, 2011
your the first woman i seen that dosen't like it.
Crakstein

Harlan, KY

#4 Oct 11, 2011
decent woman wrote:
why are men wearing earrings?Are they just sissys or are they homosexual.I don't like it one bit.
More importantly, why do you think that?

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 11, 2011
decent woman wrote:
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!
u c wat u want 2

Anderson, SC

#7 Oct 11, 2011
you seem like you want to erase my ideal man from the planet xD no tattoos piercings or long hair?>.> wheres the fun in that?
decent woman

Circleville, OH

#8 Oct 12, 2011
u c wat u want 2 wrote:
you seem like you want to erase my ideal man from the planet xD no tattoos piercings or long hair?>.> wheres the fun in that?
your ideal man should be clean shaven,short hair,shirt and tie and a church goer.
Mr_Obvious

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2011
haha wrote:
your the first woman i seen that dosen't like it.
Maybe first one you've known, but there are many women out there who do not like men with ear rings.

I personally have nothing against men and ear rings, but I certainly would not get one and would not allow my son to get one. It's for women.

With that said, the boys with lip, tounge and nose piercings for sure have issues. They look silly.

I'm in a position where I hire people on a daily basis in the food service industry, and our number one rule is, if you have a piercing that shows (even in your ears for males), or a tatto that shows, you are automatically disqualified for a job.
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#11 Oct 12, 2011
decent woman wrote:
All you ever do on here is talk about others appearance. It is what is inside a person that counts! Show us YOUR picture so we can make fun of you!!!
Haha

Versailles, KY

#12 Oct 12, 2011
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>All you ever do on here is talk about others appearance. It is what is inside a person that counts! Show us YOUR picture so we can make fun of you!!!
I found it....

http://www.magic106.com/home/DJsandShows/Dave...
Hmm

Manchester, KY

#13 Oct 12, 2011
That my friend is called discrimination!
Mr_Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in a position where I hire people on a daily basis in the food service industry, and our number one rule is, if you have a piercing that shows (even in your ears for males), or a tatto that shows, you are automatically disqualified for a job.
lmao

Zoe, KY

#15 Oct 12, 2011
decent woman men with ear rings have been around since colonial times, nobody really cares what ur skank a$$ thinks about what they look like!!! lmao
Mr_Obvious

United States

#16 Oct 12, 2011
Hmm wrote:
That my friend is called discrimination!
<quoted text>
We don't consider it descrimination, we consider it a higher standard. Would you want your food delivered to your table by someone covered from wrists to armpits with tats? And their tounge pierced? And their lip pierced? Maybe at Waffle House. But not when you're paying $20 per person in a higher scale place.

I mean, if you don't take pride in yourself and how you look, how can we expect you to take pride in how you treat our customers.

Now, I know this is not true for everyone that is inked up and pierced up, but the majority of those people live a dangerous lifestyle.
Crakstein

Harlan, KY

#17 Oct 12, 2011
lmao wrote:
men with ear rings have been around since colonial times
Colonial times? Try since man learned of body modifications back when "our" ancestors were still tribal.
woman!!

Baxter, KY

#18 Oct 12, 2011
I dont see anythong wrong with a man havin a couple tattoos but as far as te earrings go with a man i dont like it at all!!
theway

Clarksville, TN

#19 Oct 12, 2011
Mr_Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>We don't consider it descrimination, we consider it a higher standard. Would you want your food delivered to your table by someone covered from wrists to armpits with tats? And their tounge pierced? And their lip pierced? Maybe at Waffle House. But not when you're paying $20 per person in a higher scale place.

I mean, if you don't take pride in yourself and how you look, how can we expect you to take pride in how you treat our customers.

Now, I know this is not true for everyone that is inked up and pierced up, but the majority of those people live a dangerous lifestyle.
very true.
decent woman

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Oct 13, 2011
[QUOTE who="woman!!"]I dont see anythong wrong with a man havin a couple tattoos but as far as te earrings go with a man i dont like it at all!![/QUOTE]AMEN!
Meme

Corsica, PA

#22 Oct 13, 2011
My man has an earring and I love it
Skrewdriver

Versailles, KY

#24 Oct 13, 2011
Mr_Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>Would you want your food delivered to your table by someone covered from wrists to armpits with tats?
I have and it doesn't bother me one bit. If you go to some of the better restaurants around most cities you'll see exactly that.

Take a tour of the MIT campus sometime and take a strong look at what most of our future engineers look like. Or one of the Medical Schools. Piercings and tattoos are the least of the problems facing this country right now.
woman!!

Baxter, KY

#25 Oct 13, 2011
decent woman wrote:
[QUOTE who="woman!!"]I dont see anythong wrong with a man havin a couple tattoos but as far as te earrings go with a man i dont like it at all!!"

AMEN!
Glad someone agrees with me!!
Mr_Obvious

United States

#26 Oct 13, 2011
Skrewdriver wrote:
<quoted text>
I have and it doesn't bother me one bit. If you go to some of the better restaurants around most cities you'll see exactly that.
Take a tour of the MIT campus sometime and take a strong look at what most of our future engineers look like. Or one of the Medical Schools. Piercings and tattoos are the least of the problems facing this country right now.
Sorry, but I couldn't disagree more.

There are exceptions and you will find some people with tattoos and piercings showing at higher scale places, but for the most part, it is unacceptable all over the food service industry at the higher levels. At the very least, they must wear long sleeves to cover up any ink in front of guests, and are not allowed to wear any piercings while on the job.

I've got 20+ years experience in the food service industry, most of it at $10 to $15 per meal places. Where I am today, our agerage is $18.70 per person. And nowhere have I worked has it been acceptable to show tattoos or piercings in front of guests or customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 2 min Sharlene45 15,166
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min another viewer 148,449
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,069
Dallas Kelly and Tabitha Philpot baby 1 hr Bmiles 32
sexting with fem 4 hr Darrell 2
Harlan Walmart Electronic Department 6 hr If Not - then WHY... 11
Thieves 11 hr Facts 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages