Mini. Doberman Pinscher Puppies For S...

Mini. Doberman Pinscher Puppies For Sale

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
April Stewart

Manchester, KY

#1 Aug 19, 2009
3 Boys & 1 Girl Boys Are Black & Tan The Girl Is Red (Very Rare For Them To Have) 300 For The Boys And 600 For The Red Female Their 9 Weeks Old And Are CKC Registered Both Parents Are Owed By Me To..Their Tails Have Already Been Cliped...E-mail Me At [email protected] If Your Interested Thanks
truth

Stanton, KY

#2 Aug 19, 2009
red thas not worth 600 lol my sis jus got one at the flea market for 250 akc reg minis are not as much as big dobermans
April Stewart

Manchester, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2009
thats how much they sell for on the internet and in pet shops its none of your business how much i ask for them this is for ppl to see and decide if they want to buy one not for ppl like you to get on here to say stuff about it and your sis probally got one thats not got champion bloodline in it....
Been There Already

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 19, 2009
Are you talking about a Miniature Pinscher? If so, I used to have one that was Chocolate and tan and boy was he wild..lol
Hate Them

Wallins Creek, KY

#5 Aug 19, 2009
They psycho dogs. Cant train the idiots to do anything. 600 hell you will never get that lol. I must say never buy a pet from the flea markets they are mostly imbreeds. Champion bloodline? I'd laugh at that.
LOL

Stanton, KY

#6 Aug 19, 2009
April Stewart wrote:
3 Boys & 1 Girl Boys Are Black & Tan The Girl Is Red (Very Rare For Them To Have) 300 For The Boys And 600 For The Red Female Their 9 Weeks Old And Are CKC Registered Both Parents Are Owed By Me To..Their Tails Have Already Been Cliped...E-mail Me At [email protected] If Your Interested Thanks
same one from cawood u use to get on computer wanting to give me he@d all the time lol sell that instead of dogs lmao
Animal lover

Jackson, KY

#7 Aug 19, 2009
I just felt that I should let you know, there is no such animal as the "miniature doberman pinscher". They are miniature pinschers.

Although the two breeds are similar in appearance, the Miniature Pinscher is not a "Miniature Doberman"; it predates the latter (although both are likely descended from the German Pinscher[2][3], but the relationship ends there).

Also, "RED" isnt a VERY rare color... read on...

Solid Clear Red: this is the most common color, varying from a dark rusty red to a color that is almost tan. Color should be rich and vibrant. A medium to dark shade is preferred.

Stag Red: Red with intermingling of black hairs. Color should be rich and vibrant. A medium to dark shade is preferred.

Black and Tan: Black with sharply defined rust-red markings on cheeks, lips, lower jaw, throat, twin spots above eyes and chest, lower half of forelegs, inside of hind legs and vent region, lower portion of hocks and feet. Black pencil stripes on toes.

Chocolate and Tan: Chocolate with rust-red markings the same as specified for blacks, except brown pencil stripes on toes.

So now that you are more educated on the type of dog you are selling, I hope you find great homes for them. For those of you who would rather save a dogs life, than to purchase one likely to find a home anyway, check Petfinder.com and the Harlan Animal Shelter.
true

Harlan, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2009
i have bought 2 mini picschers and both times from a pet shop for 250.00,ur prices are a bit high..when u decide to come down let me know:)
Been There Already

Richmond, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2009
I agree Animal Lover, We researched the breed after we got our dog, and boy he was crazy..lol We couldn't train him to do nothing, finally we got him lined out after he turned two years old..Good luck with those stubborn little doggies..
lol

Harlan, KY

#10 Aug 19, 2009
yea mine was like a kid,lol i loved him 2 death though,they r very stubborn!!lol,the play just like kids do and they r very loving!! i wish i had the money to buy another one,i sold mine like a dummy!
Animal lover

Jackson, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2009
Yeah anytime you are going to take in an animal, its a good idea to know everything you can about the breed. If you dont want to research it, you shouldnt get it. If you dont have the time to research, then you dont have the time for the animal. People who are uneducated about what they have really makes me mad. All I am saying is know all you can about the animal, you would research it if you were having your first kid right? Research, especially if you are selling an animal. For every animal purchased, one is put down, its horrible to think about. Oh an also your prices are high, especially for that red one. They are also only CKC. AKC is the more reliable and respected club. With CKC you can send a photo of the dog, get two people to sign something swearing its full blooded, and get papers. Mutts are great dogs too!
ice man

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2009
Animal lover wrote:
Yeah anytime you are going to take in an animal, its a good idea to know everything you can about the breed. If you dont want to research it, you shouldnt get it. If you dont have the time to research, then you dont have the time for the animal. People who are uneducated about what they have really makes me mad. All I am saying is know all you can about the animal, you would research it if you were having your first kid right? Research, especially if you are selling an animal. For every animal purchased, one is put down, its horrible to think about. Oh an also your prices are high, especially for that red one. They are also only CKC. AKC is the more reliable and respected club. With CKC you can send a photo of the dog, get two people to sign something swearing its full blooded, and get papers. Mutts are great dogs too!
Thank you for mentioning the animal shelter. if anyone wants a pet and is willing to love and care for one, there are ones there waiting for a home.
i think sometimes people get overwhelmed when they have more than they can care for,, so contact the humane society and ask about the program they have, i think they still have it,, to have them spayed and neutered. animals just want love and care. they give back as much.
someone

Stanton, KY

#14 Aug 26, 2009
true wrote:
i have bought 2 mini picschers and both times from a pet shop for 250.00,ur prices are a bit high..when u decide to come down let me know:)
My Mom Will Go Down To 250
yeah

Harlan, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2010
are they still available?
4ssandlin

Santa Clara, CA

#16 Jun 22, 2011
im fixing to have min pins 150 for males and 200 for females CKC REGISTERED
Darnell bennett

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jun 30, 2012
I just go a puppy and I love it I have him in training
Lol

Baxter, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2012
There is no such breed as a Miniature Doberman Pinscher.
A MinPin is a tiny terrier breed of dog that has nothing to do with the doberman.
They are very smart, and very very high energy.
megan

West Fork, AR

#19 Jul 7, 2012
I'm looking for a female mini pin to breed with my male. Puppy preferably to raise together. Ckc only.
amber

Harrison, AR

#20 Dec 19, 2012
Ours died last night lookin for a new one but the price is a little high so i have to pass.
Craig Thompson

Australia

#21 Jan 26, 2013
April Stewart wrote:
3 Boys & 1 Girl Boys Are Black & Tan The Girl Is Red (Very Rare For Them To Have) 300 For The Boys And 600 For The Red Female Their 9 Weeks Old And Are CKC Registered Both Parents Are Owed By Me To..Their Tails Have Already Been Cliped...E-mail Me At [email protected] If Your Interested Thanks
pls snd me pics to [email protected] need 1 by valentines day thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min just wait 142,404
Grubbs 1 min Wondering 1
Grays Knob Cemetery (Jun '10) 1 min Knows 35
Hot girl walking on 119 1 hr lord help 32
Old Glove Factory in Harlan, KY 2 hr Friends Project 5
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr seriously the ori... 5,509
Is Rosspoint Elementary a good school? 6 hr Harlan county mother 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages