London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

Judged:

It has when down hill seen Vestie left.susan ball and her sister carol sure don't no how to run it .Larry should of be over it.
wonder

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

What the heck was they was think when they even though she could even run it.Nobody will even come close to run it like Vestie .I Don't even eat there you can't they away leaving something out .

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Why did Vestie leave?
UGH

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

Oh Dairy Queen??? The meeting place for old men and their prostitutes. I used to work there. It was appalling. They would all come in and sit together in the same spot with their "girls." Ugh, makes me sick just thinking about it. If you are there in the morning, they sit in the back corner all the time. How sick can people be.
totally

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Larry and his wife would be the best.
hummmmmm.

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

I know they are some fine looking young women working there. If they were just a Lil older. There is one girl that works in the afternoon cooking. She is cute. Does anyone know who she is and what her name is. I would like to get to know her if she is old enough and single.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

Judged:

I've heard several stories about how bad dairy queen has went down hill! Vestie ran that place best! Now Susan has her sister as a manager now! That's funny isn't it considering she done back line and knew nothing about the store! Now she's even over Darlene who has worked there for years! If I was her I'd throw a fit! And if your talking about the girls who work there now I'd make sure she is straight considering more than half of them are lesbians now!
Old man club

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

now that's funny I heard it was called the place for the old men to meet there to.
turth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

it is true about the girls there doing each other.and sue is not a good boss at all. it all about her family they all work there all her family are managers .
Amanda

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2012

Judged:

susan and her sisters do drugs.if they did a drug test noone would pass it not not even the sisters of DQ the big managers what a joke.
Employee

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2012

Judged:

Lol ^^ at ppl with no lifes!! ;)
Worker

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

You guys are Pathetic!! Sue is wonderful at her job and only ppl that thinks it went downhill are the people who got mad at the prices raising ten cents which she aint even control of you guys have a stroke over one damn penny! and Sue has rules that she has to go by and you guys get mad because she has to inforce them???and noone knows the situtiation with the managers and whos over who some people dont have the ability to do all the work that is needed to be a manager therefor they do what they can, and for carol she is a wonderfu manager she works just as hard as any of the workers if not more! So if u dont work there you have no buisness writing lies about the crew when u have no idea or the reasons behind it all!!
Amanda

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

i worked there yeah carol is a good worker, but she is also dumb as hell.So is the little cousin wes. Its funny that family is getting all the raises so which manager is being stepped down next.There is another sister and cousin that works there!!!lol
go DQ

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

im eating there more now that i know those girls are lezsbo's.that means thay have threesoms.an im the man for the job.
Wesley Witt

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

I think it's real stupid that all you all haft to do us run ur mouths about people susan ball is a great gm I'm pretty sure we have beat last years sale by double... Im not talking about vestie or larry either cause there really good people but it's just stupid saying susan is selling drugs and she like girls I mean really grow up most of u probly don't have a life and are crack heads anyway.. It shows how u much u really know cause no one has the balls to say something to anyone's face I would really love to see half of the lazy bumbs on here put in half the hours she dose but that's right u can't get off the damn computer... I know a lot of this is comeing from people that work there or have wired there but when u get the balls to actually come say something to me or my family to our face were at dq all the time but ur just gonna repost to this cause ur scared shitless
Wesley Witt

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Amanda wrote:
susan and her sisters do drugs.if they did a drug test noone would pass it not not even the sisters of DQ the big managers what a joke.
ur soo stupid and truth to be known ur selling them crack heads
man

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I work there and why take manager from a person and make her step down when the one they put in are dumb then heck it a joke there and the place has when down hill and it going to keep going down until sue and the bunch is out how does she pull her hours in she not there.get your story straight man.
Wesley Witt

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

Amanda wrote:
i worked there yeah carol is a good worker, but she is also dumb as hell.So is the little cousin wes. Its funny that family is getting all the raises so which manager is being stepped down next.There is another sister and cousin that works there!!!lol
Where dumb ass hell but ur the pus that won't say it to our faces
Emily

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

If there so bad make them do a drug test! They've beat the scores from last year or whatever! Maybe if you people would actually work instead of sitting on your butt you wouldn't be put down from manager to a lower position! Wesley sue and carol all work there butts off! They can't hire family anymore because people running there mouth about them I'm sure!
Tim

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I used to work at DQ and Sue was a very good manger if i say so myself and i'm not family odd hmm????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Harlan Forum right now

Search the Harlan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Commietator 138,340
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min curious 122,548
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 48 min redeemer 25,959
I Hate Harlan County 1 hr Nitedog 30
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Whitehair Is Stupid 16,062
hickory chickens 6 hr Let_ them_ eat_ cake 7
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr Boop 918
•••

Freeze Warning for Harlan County was issued at April 16 at 9:59AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
•••
•••