HCHS principal
Why not

Harlan, KY

#41 Apr 3, 2013
Emergency certify an Alred?
Mama Bear

Middlesboro, KY

#42 Apr 3, 2013
Had enough of the Alreds....maybe they can certify Russ or Whitney it's happened before.....nothing would surprise me....oh I forgot got a new supertiindent now.....
Guest5

Murray, KY

#43 Apr 3, 2013
Phildaddy wrote:
Is anybody gonna talk about Kathy Napier and the crap she started on C.Simpson at RES just because she wanted to swipe his Job from him coaching? Karma blows big K and ur seeing that now, aintcha? You tried to destroy Simpson when yiu had plenty of skeletons in ur own closet!
Karma gets ya in the end! Simpson is a caring and wonderful coach
Heehee

Murray, KY

#44 Apr 3, 2013
Why not wrote:
Emergency certify an Alred?
Love it! Cracked me up!
truth is

London, KY

#45 Apr 3, 2013
Talking about skeletons , Truth is she has a full grave yard in her closet. Just love it when karma comes back around...
Phildaddy wrote:
Is anybody gonna talk about Kathy Napier and the crap she started on C.Simpson at RES just because she wanted to swipe his Job from him coaching? Karma blows big K and ur seeing that now, aintcha? You tried to destroy Simpson when yiu had plenty of skeletons in ur own closet!
Freud

Baxter, KY

#46 Apr 3, 2013
So did Mr. Howard have a meeting and FIRST inform his staff that he was retiring or did they learn through the Harlan Daily?
harlan girl

Betsy Layne, KY

#47 Apr 4, 2013
who cares
The

Manchester, KY

#48 Apr 4, 2013
only way Mr. Howard got the principal job at the new school was the saylor boys was able to stick there hand up has ass and worked him like a puppet. Its not that he was the best man for the job. And dear miss Cathy Napier is has pasty. One day it will came back to her and hit her full force in the face. These people have no shame there good church going people.
who cares

Baxter, KY

#49 Apr 4, 2013
Cathy Napier is a snake in the grass. She got all her positions by laying in a certain position with Freddie, Sonny, and the other ROTC guy. She even tried to get a coaching job in Jr High but that fell thru because she and her club of dumb asses lied about things, So if she did that , how would she do as principal of HCHS.
Keep

Manchester, KY

#51 Apr 4, 2013
your words kind to are out standing pillars of are political community.
the truth

Pikeville, KY

#52 Apr 5, 2013
Phildaddy wrote:
Is anybody gonna talk about Kathy Napier and the crap she started on C.Simpson at RES just because she wanted to swipe his Job from him coaching? Karma blows big K and ur seeing that now, aintcha? You tried to destroy Simpson when yiu had plenty of skeletons in ur own closet!
If I am not mistaken she was up front with Chris about the job. Let's get to the real reason why this all was started. CHRIS=PERVERT! He should not be around anyones children period!
Parent

Murray, KY

#53 Apr 6, 2013
I disagree. He is a great guy! He treats those kids as well as his own....shame on people that make lies up!
Parent2

Harlan, KY

#54 Apr 6, 2013
I disagree as well. Chris is great to those kids. A lot of lies were started for no reason.
smarter than that

Clay City, KY

#55 Apr 6, 2013
Parent2 wrote:
I disagree as well. Chris is great to those kids. A lot of lies were started for no reason.
People didn't make up lies! This came out of the ballplayers mouths! nOW ARE YOU CALLING SOMEONES KIDS LIARS?
smarter than that

Clay City, KY

#56 Apr 6, 2013
who cares wrote:
Cathy Napier is a snake in the grass. She got all her positions by laying in a certain position with Freddie, Sonny, and the other ROTC guy. She even tried to get a coaching job in Jr High but that fell thru because she and her club of dumb asses lied about things, So if she did that , how would she do as principal of HCHS.
The job fell through because Bryan Howard didn't have the balls to fire Chris! This just may come back to bite him though. Heard it has been sent to a higher place!
smarter than that

Clay City, KY

#57 Apr 6, 2013
who cares wrote:
Cathy Napier is a snake in the grass. She got all her positions by laying in a certain position with Freddie, Sonny, and the other ROTC guy. She even tried to get a coaching job in Jr High but that fell thru because she and her club of dumb asses lied about things, So if she did that , how would she do as principal of HCHS.
tell me what lies were told since you were there? Spill it. Lets see if you have any balls!
Janice

Harlan, KY

#58 Apr 6, 2013
I hear Jody Gilliam will be the next principal at HCHS.
Former HCHS Student

Middlesboro, KY

#59 Apr 6, 2013
I think Bristol Belcher would be a great principal for the high school, if he were to ever leave wallins. I think there alot of possibly good options as principal here in harlan county. With that being said, I also think almost anyone they choose will be better than Bob Howard ever dreamt of being.
All

Manchester, KY

#60 Apr 7, 2013
three of my kids was in Bob Howards class.When the bell rang all he did was came in and check roll,then hand out color sheets then leave the room and never came back.He was no teacher and a bad principal.My kids are four and seven years apart so he did this for years with GOOD pay.Cathy Napier act like she was over things but let someone else do the work and she got the pay.Every one KNOWS this is true.
tell

Baxter, KY

#61 Apr 8, 2013
smarter than that wrote:
<quoted text>The job fell through because Bryan Howard didn't have the balls to fire Chris! This just may come back to bite him though. Heard it has been sent to a higher place!
who else was it sent to . who is the higher power

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 33 min -Lily- 4,460
womens thoughts on city guys 3 hr rain man 4
Poll Who will be Governor of Kentucky? 3 hr Prince of Darkness 18
don rigney (Feb '10) 4 hr little brother 11
butche clem 4 hr hmmm 4
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 4 hr texas pete 1,981
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 4 hr texas pete 3,983
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages