who is in jail ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
see

London, KY

#21 Jun 28, 2010
JUST A GIRL, You must work for the jailer or S O, this is the way it is in Hartlan Country. Payoffs and cover ups.
lol

London, KY

#22 Jun 28, 2010
Or she is in there all the time!
Just a Girl

Harlan, KY

#23 Jun 28, 2010
Never been, nor do I want to go...that's why I don't break the law. I just don't understand why you nosey-ass people can't get a life and stop worrying about who is in jail, my God, are you that lame?? Obviously you are. Ignorant.
Rights

London, KY

#24 Jun 28, 2010
Bahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
They got him for sexualtory rape and two more things!! Heard bout it on the scanner!! The charges was from August of last year though!!
This story was on WYMT the other day I watched it.
stupid people

Baxter, KY

#25 Jun 28, 2010
then why do u care whats wrong spent to much of your monthly check and now broke what an idiot
sovs

Liberty, KY

#26 Jun 29, 2010
what day was this on the news? i was trying to find it online
Remember this

Pineville, KY

#28 Jun 29, 2010
Just a Girl wrote:
Never been, nor do I want to go...that's why I don't break the law. I just don't understand why you nosey-ass people can't get a life and stop worrying about who is in jail, my God, are you that lame?? Obviously you are. Ignorant.
These people are not "nosey" "Just a little girl " They are concerned citizens who DO have the right to know who is in jail . "Jailtracker" is a site which makes that public information more conveinient to the public . We must know if the theives ,drug dealers ,child molesters and career criminals are still behind bars or have been released to prey on us again .If you are a spokesperson for them you need to resign before all hopes of their reelection are gone . The jailer is an elected official and yes he or she does answer to the public . We will answer back with our votes .
Just A Girl

Harlan, KY

#29 Jun 29, 2010
If you're so flippin' nosey, call HCDC and ask, but the website is a convience to YOU "nosey people", not a necessity. Once again, get a life.
VINE

Beaver Dam, KY

#30 Jun 29, 2010
Temporarily Off Line Agencies
Harlan County Jail
Perry County Jail
Powell County Jail
Union County Jail

1. What is the impact when an Agency is temporarily Off Line?

During this time, searching and registering against offenders located at the specific Agency is not possible.

2. Why is the Agency Off Line?

Data from the listed Agency is currently unavailable in the VINE system due to one or more of the following possibilities (not an all inclusive list):
- Agency System Upgrades (upgrades to agency network and infrastructure, etc.)
- General Maintenance (jail system changes, hardware upgrades, software upgrades, etc.)
- Loss of Connectivity between Systems (internet providers lines are down, network configuration, etc.)

3. When will they be back Online?

Unfortunately, due to the varying possibilities the Agency could be off line for, it is difficult to provide a specific time they will be back online. Please check back periodically for availability of Agency.

If you would like details about an offender such as an update in status you may call the Agency directly.
VINE

Beaver Dam, KY

#31 Jun 29, 2010
My right

Clarksville, TN

#32 Jun 29, 2010
Website harlandc is wrkn again
almost_famous

Anderson, SC

#33 Jun 29, 2010
so did anyone figure out who the big cahoona is that was in jail?
dummy

Baxter, KY

#34 Jun 29, 2010
good its back on so everybody will quit crying
HARLAN CO

Mount Vernon, KY

#35 Jun 29, 2010
jonathan boggs from the coal miners cafe raping a 17yr old boy nasty ass no one should eat there no more...JONATHAN BOGGS
Current Age: 22
Weight: 265 Height: 5' 9''
Eye Color: HAZ Hair Color: BRO
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CLOVERSPLINT, KY
Arrest Date: 6/20/2010
Arresting Officer: SERGENT Badge #: 23
Arresting Agency: HARLAN COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 6/20/2010 17:23
Released Date: 6/21/2010 13:26
Class: FELONY
Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date
38110 UNLAWFUL TRANS W/MINOR, 1ST - ILLEGAL SEX ACT, U/18 YOA FULL CASH $10000.00 $0.00 Jun 20 2010
11220 SEXUAL ABUSE, 1ST DEGREE SEE CHARGE
anonymous

Somerset, KY

#36 Feb 3, 2013
HARLAN CO wrote:
jonathan boggs from the coal miners cafe raping a 17yr old boy nasty ass no one should eat there no more...JONATHAN BOGGS
Current Age: 22
Weight: 265 Height: 5' 9''
Eye Color: HAZ Hair Color: BRO
Sex: M Race: W
Address: CLOVERSPLINT, KY
Arrest Date: 6/20/2010
Arresting Officer: SERGENT Badge #: 23
Arresting Agency: HARLAN COUNTY SHERIFF DEPARTMENT
Booked Date: 6/20/2010 17:23
Released Date: 6/21/2010 13:26
Class: FELONY
Charges
Code Description Bond Type Bond Fees Court Date
38110 UNLAWFUL TRANS W/MINOR, 1ST - ILLEGAL SEX ACT, U/18 YOA FULL CASH $10000.00 $0.00 Jun 20 2010
11220 SEXUAL ABUSE, 1ST DEGREE SEE CHARGE
That is to be expected from that family. His brother's engaged to a woman from a trashy family as well.
anonymous

Somerset, KY

#37 Feb 3, 2013
That didn't surprise me because his brother cheats on his fifty year old fiance all the time and she;s too stupid and desperate to believe it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Economy 6 min oxynotmybabydead 2
Trump is nothing but a puppet??? 28 min Prophet 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 53 min sad 172,914
Need to know 59 min Nightmare 1
Jerry and Nicole 1 hr Curious 1
bi and lesbian girls only!!! (Nov '11) 3 hr Liz 12
jrl coal 3 hr Einstein 17

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance