Judy Smith of Harlan
harlan

Baxter, KY

#21 Jan 6, 2013
she is a mother of 4 good kids she made of lot mistakes who hasn't i bet if we looked in all your closets you made some your self now let her rip and pray for her family they are going through a lot right now they don't need stuff like this shes gone she will never come back
harlan

Baxter, KY

#22 Jan 9, 2013
harlan wrote:
she is a mother of 4 good kids she made of lot mistakes who hasn't i bet if we looked in all your closets you made some your self now let her rip and pray for her family they are going through a lot right now they don't need stuff like this shes gone she will never come back
i wrote this for every one i am her cousin little sissy thanks to who ever removed the bad stuff said about her
Friend

Harlan, KY

#23 Jan 9, 2013
I went to school with Judy; she was truely a good person.. Lord knows I have made mistakes in my life with choices and decisions that I have made. But we are not to judge anyone because there is no perfect person and if anyone says that they have never made mistakes in their life they are liars.. We might not have made the same mistakes she did, but nobody has the right to cast judgement on her. There is only one person that has that right... and that is God. She was a great friend, mother and person.. I was truely blessed to have been friends with Judy and will miss her.
Anonymous

Georgetown, KY

#24 Jan 9, 2013
Stupid people wrote:
She is dead now, hope you feel bad. Instead of running your mouth you should have tried to help the poor girl. Losers!
she should feel bad for all her skanky behavior that led to her demise. God doesnt f*ck around
Steph

United States

#25 Jan 10, 2013
Let Judy RIP! She may have made mistakes in her life but she was a great mother & she is going to be greatly missed! Who doesn't make mistakes? As far as GOD! I'm not going to argue with you! He is the only judge! She was always good to me & she had a kind heart! We love & miss you Judy! RIP - gone but not forgotten!
Judys daughter

Harlan, KY

#26 Jan 14, 2013
Well! She gone! Are you happy! Guess not because you keep running your mouth!! Why don't you take CARE of your own kids and don't worry about her! You need to mind your own business. And worry about what your kids are doing!
Judys daughter

Harlan, KY

#27 Mar 6, 2014
jeanie wrote:
he must be as stupid as she is. She would sell him to get a pill if she had to and he would be stupid enough just to keep her. Which doesn't make any sense to me. Why stay with her? unless he is on dope too.
I'm so sick and tired of everyone putting my mother down. She was a hell of a mother, Jeanie. Don't be putting her down, or anything ANYMORE or I promise you, you'll regret it somehow. Why don't you worry about yourself, and your kids? K? K! God bless.

Garrett, KY

#28 Mar 6, 2014
this hadn't been talked about since jan-1/13 and you want to holler you're tired of everyone, get real toots, you're the only damn one in over a year to post on this topic, so it looks like you are the one who needs to worry about yourself big dummy.
Teresa Ann Hensley Davis

Harlan, KY

#29 Jun 27, 2015
guest wrote:
this hadn't been talked about since jan-1/13 and you want to holler you're tired of everyone, get real toots, you're the only damn one in over a year to post on this topic, so it looks like you are the one who needs to worry about yourself big dummy.
First off I'm her sister is that makes her daughter my niece my sister made mistakes everyone does but she had a family that love her & when she passed away my niece was only 12 years old & she didnt know about all of this until she posted. So don't call her a dummy your. If you want to call names call someone that can respond back. & if your so brave post your name. I LOVED my sister she was a good person a great friend a great mother & a great daughter. Shall we look in your closet. By the way my name is TERESA ANN HENSLEY DAVIS.
knows

Garrett, KY

#30 Jun 28, 2015
Another year and three months and you come back on here? Really? Why can't you just let this girl RIP, you say your her sister but you come on here of all places to open up a can of worms by giving an open invitation to bad mouth her? If you loved her you wouldn't do such as this, you would let it be, but some just have to run that mouth about something even if it disrespects their dead sister.
Teresa Ann Hensley Davis

Harlan, KY

#31 Jun 28, 2015
knows wrote:
Another year and three months and you come back on here? Really? Why can't you just let this girl RIP, you say your her sister but you come on here of all places to open up a can of worms by giving an open invitation to bad mouth her? If you loved her you wouldn't do such as this, you would let it be, but some just have to run that mouth about something even if it disrespects their dead sister.
First off I just seen what was said to my NEICE & 2nd it's none of your business THATS WHY. & I am her sister. Those can of worms are real for us everyday. So I'll post what I want when it comes to my NEICE & like you said it's another year & six months but your still reading it. If you don't like what I say don't read it. You don't even live in Harlan so what's it to you. & I'll always defend my sister & my NEICE PERIOD!!!!!!
Teresa Ann Hensley Davis

Harlan, KY

#32 Jun 28, 2015
Judys daughter wrote:
Well! She gone! Are you happy! Guess not because you keep running your mouth!! Why don't you take CARE of your own kids and don't worry about her! You need to mind your own business. And worry about what your kids are doing!
Sissy loves you Bri to the moon & back!!!!!!!
knows

Garrett, KY

#33 Jun 29, 2015
Teresa Ann Hensley Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I just seen what was said to my NEICE & 2nd it's none of your business THATS WHY. & I am her sister. Those can of worms are real for us everyday. So I'll post what I want when it comes to my NEICE & like you said it's another year & six months but your still reading it. If you don't like what I say don't read it. You don't even live in Harlan so what's it to you. & I'll always defend my sister & my NEICE PERIOD!!!!!!
Well idiot I'm still reading because you're ignorant a$$ keeps posting on it and sending it back to the top big dummy. Boy you sure can tell your a Harlan inbred fool.
Teresa Ann Hensley-Davis

Harlan, KY

#35 Jul 18, 2015
knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Well idiot I'm still reading because you're ignorant a$$ keeps posting on it and sending it back to the top big dummy. Boy you sure can tell your a Harlan inbred fool.
Post your name if not don't post ignorant ass
Are you

London, KY

#36 Jul 19, 2015
david wrote:
HOOKER!!!
Jealous much ?
knows

Garrett, KY

#37 Jul 19, 2015
Your the ignorant a$$ for keeping on bringing crap up every few months, as far as my name, you wouldn't know me if I told you so don't worry about who I am, but I do have a friend in Harlan that knows you and they confirmed to me that your just the kind of person that I thought you were, a dumb a$$ loud mouth knows it all kind of person so with that just keep on posting your little poor oh me feel sorry for me post and I'll just keep on laughing at them.
Teresa Ann Hensley Davis

Harlan, KY

#38 Sep 5, 2015
knows wrote:
Your the ignorant a$$ for keeping on bringing crap up every few months, as far as my name, you wouldn't know me if I told you so don't worry about who I am, but I do have a friend in Harlan that knows you and they confirmed to me that your just the kind of person that I thought you were, a dumb a$$ loud mouth knows it all kind of person so with that just keep on posting your little poor oh me feel sorry for me post and I'll just keep on laughing at them.
My name is Teresa Ann Hensley Davis let's see if you have the Balls&#127936;&#9917; &#65039;&#9918;&#6 5039;&#127934;to post yours & your friends name that knows my. No I didn't think so.
knows

Garrett, KY

#39 Sep 6, 2015
Oh yeah, my name is Linda Davis and I'm not a rat so I won't say her name but bitch, anytime and any place, NOW THINK SO.
knows

Garrett, KY

#40 Sep 6, 2015
Oh by the way, how's Walter Miller hitting it these days.
Bam bam

Knoxville, TN

#41 Sep 7, 2015
just someone wrote:
i was told she was sleeping with several different business men in harlan city for money or pills. i only wish, if it is true, that their wifes find out so they wont catch something
Believe it or not she is blowing the sheriff in
His patrol car

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min ekuweme 156,615
Sierra Foster (Dec '14) 25 min Baby-momma 48
Hookups 43 min The Man 41
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,109
Cawood Rat List 5 hr Big daddy 19
Toy store 5 hr Big mike 8
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 6 hr Terrible_Herbst 4,931

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages