HOOKER!!!
LOL

Harlan, KY

#2 May 20, 2009
looks like someone got ahold of dat white girl, she musta got whooped
knowit

Harlan, KY

#3 May 26, 2009
she doesn't have any teeth! what happened to em'??
LOL

Harlan, KY

#4 May 26, 2009
She is nothing but a [email protected]! She will do anything for a pill.
LOL

Harlan, KY

#5 May 27, 2009
pills happened to them, she has done them so long, her teeth are fallin out
EEWWW

Baxter, KY

#6 May 27, 2009
She's NASTY!
just someone

Harlan, KY

#7 May 27, 2009
i was told she was sleeping with several different business men in harlan city for money or pills. i only wish, if it is true, that their wifes find out so they wont catch something
LOL

Harlan, KY

#8 May 27, 2009
She has been seen with really old men right out in public. she is one nasty a$$. But her husband doesnt care. He lets her do whatever, whenever, with whoever.lol
jeanie

Harlan, KY

#9 May 28, 2009
he must be as stupid as she is. She would sell him to get a pill if she had to and he would be stupid enough just to keep her. Which doesn't make any sense to me. Why stay with her? unless he is on dope too.
phobic

Harlan, KY

#10 Jun 1, 2009
Her Daddy sales them...must not be hookin' her up!
stupidshit

Anderson, SC

#11 Jun 1, 2009
okay what a topic! well 1/2 of harlan is on dope and they all steal and trick so who cares?! what is the point of bashing a different dope head every week?! this is so old news! idk why you feel the need to down everyone! or everyone you think your better than. could it be b/c your jealous well prolly not b/c she's nothing to be jealous of so is it b/c ur just like that and have nothing better to do? or is it b/c you hate yourself and have problems? i don't like the girl but if i'm gonna say something about her then i'm sayin it to her face! for ya'll to know so much about her your either doing the same sh%t or it's just gossip and your perceptions of her! so anything ya say is prolly BS!
NOPE

Harlan, KY

#12 Jun 3, 2009
Its not BS. I know her and I've told her what i think. I have tried to help her and she stabbs me in the back everytime. But what done me in, is when she told everyone of us on facebook that she was dying from cancer and asking people to send her money so she could go to get treatments. But you must be stupid enough to believe junk like that......so why dont you "stupidshit" send her some money.....then when she overdoses, it will be YOUR fault!!!! People should know about the stunts she is pulling just to get a pill. She could be robbing old people blind with her pitty stunts, it could be your grandma or aunt, or even your mother....but go ahead deadbeat, you are no better that she is.

United States

#13 Jun 4, 2009
is this the same girl who has a sister named teresa
klk

Frankfort, KY

#14 Jun 4, 2009
did she work at pizza hut?

Clarksville, TN

#15 Jun 7, 2009
as long as her husband gets his fishing money he don't care who frigs her hell he got a boat real expensive reels and rods and anything to fish with out of her ass, hes got it made.
Teresa Davis

Harlan, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2011
yes this is the same judy smith that has a sister named teresa.if you know us both you would now that were different like noght & day
LMAO

Richmond, KY

#17 Feb 23, 2011
She's nothing but a TROUBLE MAKING SKANK!!! She stabs everyone in the back no matter who they are! Friends, family, & anyone she can get to think she even cares the least bit about them...She tries to make everyone feel sorry for her with all her lies so she can get money from them!
lol

Harlan, KY

#18 Feb 23, 2011
Does she work at the dry cleaners is that the Judy Smith?
really

Baxter, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
God bless you.
Stupid people

Seminole, FL

#20 Jan 5, 2013
She is dead now, hope you feel bad. Instead of running your mouth you should have tried to help the poor girl. Losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
old pizza hut building? (Jan '09) 10 hr xxxtentation 10
Redhead in black Ford fuzion 13 hr Moron 2
News Man sentenced to 12 years on drug charges (Aug '10) 13 hr Truth 26
Kratom 14 hr Love it 6
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 15 hr dalion45 557
Vanessa Perkins and Arthur Cheek 18 hr Patty 6

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages