First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kentucky lady

Harlan, KY

#82 Jun 25, 2012
I never said that they done that mess!!! And I never accused them of it, and I agree this should be droped!!
I am one wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay honey listen....I am a Brackett there for i know exactly what they do! Yes I have been to there house and no they don't mess with stuuff like that so before you go asking questions an accusing people maybe you should get your facts straight!
That way the next time you wanna go tell something bout somebody to make your day more exciting you might want to make sure it's the turth.
Cause if not all it's gonna do is cause more problems!
So when you get your facts straight then get on here an talk S***! But till then Drop It!
Thank you!
Sees All

United States

#83 Jul 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Buddy who ever your trying to sell this load of shit to, nobody is buying it! WE've all known Charles all our life and everything you just said about him is a lie! He's a drug dealing piece of trash and EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE in Smith knows it! So I don't know who you think your fooling but it's sure not the community. And we're sick of it!
I have known Charles all my life too and he is a drug dealer and so is Wayne Middleton and his wife wife was a teacher at harlan high school.Wayne has been growing pot and we all know this up here in Smith but never seems to get busted.He takes his pot out the back way and take it up north to sell it so don't think his hands are clean.There are so many so call holy rollers with their long hair and dresses that sell their RX drugs and when the pot is ready to be picked and buds taken off them plant they treat it like justdoing their gardening thing.And Mr. Daniels from up here lets not forget you you grow so muchpot it's pitful no wonder you have all you have and sell it too.Smith has always been a place to buy drugs but they do not like strangers tho.So we know why.I live in smith but you will end up dead if you report these ppl so ppl say nothing.They say thats why they do not get busted because the state troopers and county are afraid to come up here or maybe they pay them not too.The Shopes are not the only ones that deal up here and ppl you know it.
Funny

Macon, GA

#84 Jul 1, 2012
Your post sounded like that song Harper Valley PTA.
Jimmy

Winchester, KY

#85 Jul 1, 2012
Daniel neff was the rat all I was up there when he called Marvin j
for real

Baxter, KY

#86 Oct 13, 2012
daniel neff is a rat that why he never stays in jail when they bust him for drugs he sell pills right out of store
wondering

Harlan, KY

#87 Jan 4, 2013
Did they ever get that guy in maryalice?
Anonymous

London, KY

#88 Jan 5, 2013
Amy and kevin on evarts sell more then anyone in evarts mainly amy.kevin want sell to me. I don't think she will let him sell to women.I would fuck his ass off.last couple times I went up there cops was sitting there I heard she told them everthing.plus sold for curt stallard.hmmm his wife would die
allen eldridge

Dyer, TN

#89 Jan 6, 2013
We don't live in the good ole days..smith and Harlan use to take care of there neighborhood..without the cops
.i loved Harlan growing up..but wouldn't move back if you gave it to me..yes I used drugs growing up I never was a dealer cause I was my favorite costumer..but instead of bashing on here tell them to there face..i grew up with Charles Napier he's really not a big d\d...he to is his favorite costumer...
Wondering

Harlan, KY

#90 Jan 13, 2013
They get the brakcetts yet???
NBK

United States

#91 Jan 13, 2013
Why did lee county go to smith and get jack can anyone tell me the deal on this?

Richmond, KY

#93 Jan 13, 2013
when was this???
NBK

United States

#94 Jan 13, 2013
guest wrote:
when was this???
it was in lee countys news paper that the lee county police went to smith and picked him up for pot last week.
I was just wondering why lee not harlan .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 168,033
Gary Long snake bit again? 2 hr Roadrunner946 5
Putin pardon 2 hr Becky c 1
Robin Hensley what a piece of work 6 hr Mike 1
Tay and Jimmy 7 hr ScooterP 1
Brad howard 13 hr www22 4
Ernie Shell Likes Guys!!! (Apr '10) 19 hr guest 73

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages