Richmond, KY

#2 May 9, 2012
know who they got
howdey

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 May 9, 2012
curious wrote:
know who they got
so far harry lee shuler and his son harry junior and his wife, wayne middelton, lp eldridge,minnie howard,from cranks they got ashley bryant. from cawood , raymond and michelle fields,elizabeth and jb napier,oscar smith,
Oh my

Dyer, TN

#4 May 9, 2012
Charles Napier the biggest drug dealer in Smith wasn't involved? Hmmmm, doesn't that sound a bit on the suspicious to you? Sniff, sniff.....sniff, snifff I smell a rat!
MMM

Somerset, KY

#6 May 9, 2012
Cops were all over hwy 38 earlier. I figured they were doing raids.
fairy

Baxter, KY

#7 May 9, 2012
wonder when PANSY , Mary ALice, will get Busted? Soon I hope.! Thats all you see when you are going up thru these 2 lil areas , those drug heads sitting on the road way, running up and down the road.. and Hey we are dumb, everyone knows what they are doing.
fairy

Baxter, KY

#8 May 9, 2012
Oops. I guess I made a typo error. or did I .. I said hey we are dumb.. well maybe so since we dont report these activiites..but the sherriff should be up in those two places seeing whats going on.. We arent dumb..we do know whats goin gon.
sorry rat

Ivel, KY

#9 May 9, 2012
Chuck is a hypocrite. His own dad sells drugs.
wondering

Harlan, KY

#10 May 9, 2012
Yea how do you think all of them up in maryalice didnt get it and up there in pansy .... thet sell the right beside cops and everything there is a cop that lives right beside a drug dealer !!!!!
Rattus norvegicus

London, KY

#11 May 9, 2012
Oh my wrote:
Charles Napier the biggest drug dealer in Smith wasn't involved? Hmmmm, doesn't that sound a bit on the suspicious to you? Sniff, sniff.....sniff, snifff I smell a rat!
I smell a pay off.
MoMo

Cambridge, MA

#12 May 9, 2012
Is david napier any kin to these napiers your all talking about?
Just so u know

Harlan, KY

#13 May 9, 2012
They did bust Mary Alice and pansy and they did load up about 4 or 5 people up just watch the news where u been
Know her

Baxter, KY

#14 May 9, 2012
They gotmKresta Farmer from coldiron. What will happen to her kids? She will never learn. She's got nobody to help her out either.
I know a rat too

Baxter, KY

#15 May 9, 2012
i know a rat wrote:
Chuck gibbons from smith is the rat who got everyone , His dad is charles gibbons from lenarue
Chuck just got out of jail himself. I guess that was in exchange for ratting people out. He's not the only one who's ratting people out either. His dad is doing it as well, and by the way, his dad lives in Sunshine now. Chuck's brother Matt and his live-in girlfriend Barb were in on ratting alot of these people out on this round up. He's been out bragging about it. He even set up his own uncle and the Click guy. He and his mother Vicky were out driving around making sure the ones they set up got arrested. This whole family has been caught for stealing and everything more than once and never got nothing but a slap on the wrist for it. Now we know why.
EFF THE PILLBILLIES

Harlan, KY

#16 May 9, 2012
GOTTA LOVE TH E RATS, I DO GO RATS!!!!!
funny

United States

#17 May 9, 2012
wonder how they missed all the stevens,and all the middletons marvin sales to small kids..Frank daniel,they missed quite a few...
I know a rat too

Baxter, KY

#18 May 9, 2012
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad to see the drug dealers get caught. It's one thing to catch them & put them in jail, but another when it comes to keeping them there. But in the meantime, the rats are out there still doing what they got in trouble for to start with. There's no excuse for this family in particular to be allowed to continue stealing from others, especially considering the fact that they have government checks left & right coming into one household.
cawood girl

Macon, GA

#19 May 9, 2012
omg u guys just look stupid posting stuff on here about rats u r proble one yourself and u just anit brave enough to say stuff to there faces and talking about there kids u r just so stupid what would u say if it was u? and u know just bc u hide ur name dont make u look kool about saying these things
cawood girl

Macon, GA

#20 May 9, 2012
so not going to wright anything haha
EFF THE PILLBILLIES

Harlan, KY

#21 May 9, 2012
cawood girl wrote:
omg u guys just look stupid posting stuff on here about rats u r proble one yourself and u just anit brave enough to say stuff to there faces and talking about there kids u r just so stupid what would u say if it was u? and u know just bc u hide ur name dont make u look kool about saying these things
And your name is WHAT? Thats what I thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min Get Real 169,910
Hot Bi girls (Dec '09) 12 hr Donnie 1 -4 mil 98
Taco Bell (Apr '17) 21 hr Family 40
Tina (Miller) middleton (Sep '11) Fri BillysGotGruff 9
harlan dollar bid site Fri Know them 7
cherly robbison ( bones) Thu mike mcnabb 21
My mom and camper that burned down Thu Iknowyou 2

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages