Any one know anything about him?
hchs

Harlan, KY

#2 May 6, 2010
he is my cuzz why
curious

Richmond, KY

#3 May 8, 2010
Is he the jeff that lives with Brittany Deaton?
lol

Harlan, KY

#4 May 8, 2010
Brittany Deaton dates John Wlison
sum 1

Harlan, KY

#5 May 9, 2010
he dont live with them but i think he is friends with jon..
oh really

United States

#6 May 9, 2010
some one sd that they were caught fooling around..
boosh

Middlesboro, KY

#7 May 9, 2010
I highly doubt that..please don't try to ruin her rep she is a great mom... Ashley is who you were thinking of they have a baby together but are no longer in a relationship.
Yea

United States

#8 May 10, 2010
WHo in the hell would fool with Jeff Lucas. Good God.
Brittany Deaton

Harlan, KY

#9 May 10, 2010
just so you know, for those of you that are wondering NO I have never fooled with jeff, and he is NOT living with me he comes and visits JON, so for those of you who are trying to start trouble then dont. If you have a prob;lem with me dont get on here and run your mouth, at least be kind enough to put your real name.
lol

Harlan, KY

#10 May 10, 2010
you tell brittany your aunt love you even if you dont talk to me any more.
Jons mom

Louisville, KY

#11 May 11, 2010
Brittany is a good girl and a great mother dont be saying crap about her.This is not true
Patricia

Harlan, KY

#12 May 11, 2010
Goodness gracious glory be! It's time for another episode of Talking Crap...Why..... do you'll do this Brittany is a great Mother and a wounderful daughter sounds like alittle jealous going on in this forum. Ppl just does'nt have anything else better to do besides sitting in front of the computer all day and run there flap grow up and get a life Brittany has one ,and so does her Family so go on about ur buisness and stop talking what you don't know!!!
sandy

Harlan, KY

#13 May 12, 2010
her and her mom are trouble makers think there better than other people you just dont know them very well
man himself

Macon, GA

#14 May 13, 2010
apparently your the trouble maker, why dont you write your real name, if they are such trouble makers. besides theis topic is about JEFF.
silly ppl

Harlan, KY

#15 May 13, 2010
sound like its about the people who keep posting about it and wheres your name mister not man himself?
Lori Lee

Harlan, KY

#17 Oct 22, 2012
Lil Jeffre? I reckon him and Megan is back together and just living place to place for now. Why everyone always wonder bout some one and it gets alllll kinds sh** started bout sumthin wayyyy off the topix???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 168,823
Arthur cheek 4 hr A girl he buys 3
Done it again 6 hr Sensibility 22
Old man and troopers at HARH 13 hr Nitedog 4
HCHS football 14 hr Fan 10
Lone mountain to end sept 2 19 hr Stripped pants 55
Harley Thompson (Oct '13) Mon Truth Hurts 17

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages