'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287554 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 11

Greenbrier, AR

#84799 Mar 7, 2013
"Grown men should not be having sex with prostitutes unless they are married to them."
...Jerry Falwell
Uncle Tab

United States

#84800 Mar 7, 2013
I can only imagine the ignorant republicans frantically searching for democrats replies like this..... They won't find em like this!

:-D

Dumbya's verbal car wrecks will outdo ALL democrats combined.

Idiots vote for idiots..... That's why you IDIOTS are laughed at on a daily basis.

Greenbrier, AR

#84801 Mar 7, 2013
"I am not worried about the deficit. It is big enough to take care of itself."
... Ronald Reagan

Greenbrier, AR

#84802 Mar 7, 2013
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator."
...George W. Bush
turtle man II

AOL

#84803 Mar 7, 2013
" i have been to all 57 states " mr - oblama

Greenbrier, AR

#84804 Mar 7, 2013
"The answer is self-deportation, which is people decide they can do better by going home"
...Mitt Romney
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#84805 Mar 7, 2013
turtle man II wrote:
"I will follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but not to Pakistan where he lives."

W

Lmfao

Greenbrier, AR

#84806 Mar 7, 2013
"I'm not concerned about the very poor, there is a safety net there"
...Mitt Romney
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#84807 Mar 7, 2013
"We know EXACTLY where the WMD's are in Iraq!"

W
obamatized

Greenbrier, AR

#84808 Mar 7, 2013
"i just finished a tour of all 57 states got 3 more to go"
..........barak husien obama

"those corps mens in the navy sure do good work"
..........barak hussien obama

"im working for the middle class"
.......barak hussien obama

"i will never raise the taxes of anybody making less than 250,000 dollars"
...barak hussien obama

Greenbrier, AR

#84809 Mar 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>"I will follow bin Laden to the Gates of Hell, but not to Pakistan where he lives."
W
Lmfao
lol, yea, that's funny, too
turtle man II

AOL

#84810 Mar 7, 2013
what about bidens gaffs ,.....
way too many to list

Greenbrier, AR

#84811 Mar 7, 2013
obamatized wrote:
"i just finished a tour of all 57 states got 3 more to go"
..........barak husien obama
"those corps mens in the navy sure do good work"
..........barak hussien obama
"im working for the middle class"
.......barak hussien obama
"i will never raise the taxes of anybody making less than 250,000 dollars"
...barak hussien obama
first two are funny

Greenbrier, AR

#84812 Mar 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I can only imagine the ignorant republicans frantically searching for democrats replies like this..... They won't find em like this!
:-D
Dumbya's verbal car wrecks will outdo ALL democrats combined.
Idiots vote for idiots..... That's why you IDIOTS are laughed at on a daily basis.
Sadly for them.......I'm just getting warmed up

Greenbrier, AR

#84813 Mar 7, 2013
turtle man II wrote:
that one was only funny the first 2 times

Greenbrier, AR

#84814 Mar 7, 2013
turtle man II wrote:
what about bidens gaffs ,.....
way too many to list
give us some zingers, don't expect you to list them all

Greenbrier, AR

#84816 Mar 7, 2013
turtle man II wrote:
maybe he's from the future,'as many ancient astronaut theorists believe'
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#84817 Mar 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting closer and closer to that time and place in the Bible where it says we will have to take the "Mark of the Beast" if we want to sell , buy or trade. Means we will be subservient to the Government if we want to eat, live or be killed. It means we must give up our belief in our God and serve ALLAH as God.
This is another thing in the Bible concerning the End Times which was in the newspaper this week: Plagues
Please read the seriousness of this disease.

Untreatable Superbugs Alarm Medical Experts

A family of "nightmare" superbugs--untreatable and often deadly--is spreading through hospitals across the U.S., and doctors fear that it may soon be too late to stop them, senior health officials said Tuesday.

"These are nightmare bacteria that present a triple threat," said Thomas Frieden, director of the CDCP. "They're resistant to nearly all anitbiotics. They have high mortatlity rates, killing half of people with serious infections. And they can spread their resistance to other bacteria."

So far, this particular class of superbug, called carbapanem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae or CRE, has been found only in hospitals or nursing homes, rather than in the community, Frieden said. But officials sounded the alarm partly because, if the bacteria's spread isn't contained soon, even common infections could become UNTREATABLE.

The superbug tends to strike immune-compromised people who are hospitalized for a long time or living in a nursing home, Frieden said. And CRE doesn't spread easily from person to person, like the bacteria causing pink eye or strep throat.

These superbugs are "the biggest threat to patient safety in the hospital that we have," said Costi Sifri, an infectious disease physician and hospital epidemiologist at the U of Virginia Health System. "Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like anything is SLOWING their spread."

In 2001, only 1.2 percent of the common family of bacteria, Enterobacteriaceae, were resistant to the carbapanem antibiotics--the strongest class available. By 2011 that figure had jumped to 4.2 percent.

In the first half of 2012, nearly 200 hospitals treated at least one of these infections, Frieden said.
Ex Communicate

West Liberty, KY

#84818 Mar 7, 2013
AKA Hot C wrote:
<quoted text>
give us some zingers, don't expect you to list them all
That nut that told you she was mother theresa,she is "don't tread on" me and use to post on another topix,but we ran her off.Let her have it!!!!!

Greenbrier, AR

#84819 Mar 7, 2013
"Folks, I can tell you I've known eight presidents, three of them intimately."
...Joe Biden

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min Searching for him 166,390
Capps 1 hr Close friend 5
News Experience the solar eclipse safely - 1 hr USA1 7
Looking for chasity Hensley 7 hr Working man 1
2000 chevy blazer for sale 8 hr Blazer for sale 2
Bass Fishing 18 hr Herkimer G Lampli... 2
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) Sat LONELY83 527

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages