'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
frank

Oakland, CA

#48707 Sep 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It was condoned by the president you dimwitted, brain-dead moron!!!
Where do you think the authority for the apology came from?
Mars!!!
Come on now who is the moron? Where do you see the word 'we apologize' in there - what is wrong with you friggen wingnuz anyways?
wondering

Falls Of Rough, KY

#48708 Sep 17, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you even try to follow the conversations or are you just trying to make up things as you go? If you comment on me then at least try to keep up or shut up. I'll help you out. We were talking about Obamas apologys. Ok now you go.....
you brain dead wing nut douche bags are one in the same. so what does it matter?
Uncle Tab

United States

#48709 Sep 17, 2012
Obama up by 5.

The next 4 years will be just as much slapping you tools around! Lol
Boot Hill

Elkhorn City, KY

#48710 Sep 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now who is the moron? Where do you see the word 'we apologize' in there - what is wrong with you friggen wingnuz anyways?
I tell you ,I'm democrat . This the worst of any party I ever seem , stupit pieces of sh!ts by all means run these moron lowlifes out .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48711 Sep 17, 2012

Society now criminalizing parents that allow children to play in the yard - What is the world coming to?...??????
"What's happening ... is parents who let their children play outside, walk to school, or go to the grocery (store) for them often have neighbors who turn them in, supposedly out of concern ... and what happens is Child Protective Services (CPS) is obligated to come and check out whether or not these parents are being negligent, or worse abusive," says Skenazy, who receives calls all the time from parents that are being persecuted by law enforcement for allowing their kids to play outside.

"What has happened is that the parents are found wrong by the police or CPS for leaving their children in what CPS calls 'a dangerous situation,' which I would call a 'normal, nice situation.' In fact, less dangerous than just letting your kids sit inside all day getting fat and diabetic, you let your kids run outside or have some independent adventures, that's considered bad parenting now."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/037209_children_at...
Uncle Tab

United States

#48712 Sep 17, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
you brain dead wing nut douche bags are one in the same. so what does it matter?
Quite a few teabagger repub Sybil's here.

They take power in numbers seriously, even though multiple personalities don't count.
Boot Hill

Elkhorn City, KY

#48713 Sep 17, 2012
No more Obama 2012 the damm lying imbecile .
wtf

Clay City, KY

#48714 Sep 17, 2012
Boot Hill wrote:
No more Obama 2012 the damm lying imbecile .
No chance you have a Mormon Moron and Eddie Munster for your Ticket.
frank

Oakland, CA

#48715 Sep 17, 2012
Boot Hill wrote:
<quoted text> I tell you ,I'm democrat . This the worst of any party I ever seem , stupit pieces of sh!ts by all means run these moron lowlifes out .
You really think the democrats are worried about f-ing braindead dumber-than-dogshit idiot like you?
Dem Too

Cincinnati, OH

#48716 Sep 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is not President Obama you idiot.
Yup. That was all over the news too: released by the Embassy PRIOR to the deaths and released without presidential approval.
You'd think they'd read, wouldn't you!?!?!?
Dem Too

Cincinnati, OH

#48717 Sep 17, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It was condoned by the president you dimwitted, brain-dead moron!!!
Where do you think the authority for the apology came from?
Mars!!!
No, Jay, it was NOT condoned by the president. That makes YOU the dimwitted moron now, doesn't it? It was released without presidential review or approval. That was all over the news, every channel, even mentioned by Bill O'Reilly.
Dimwit.
Boot Hill

Elkhorn City, KY

#48718 Sep 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>No chance you have a Mormon Moron and Eddie Munster for your Ticket.
Guess we wait and see ,we can't handle more failure to lead .Aren't you the homo troll people talk about ,green lip moron liberal leech .
Boot Hill

Elkhorn City, KY

#48719 Sep 17, 2012
frank wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think the democrats are worried about f-ing braindead dumber-than-dogshit idiot like you?
Liberal piece of sh!t no one worries about the likes of you . Take your meds basement dwelling free loader sob .
Uncle Tab

United States

#48720 Sep 17, 2012
Dem Too wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jay, it was NOT condoned by the president. That makes YOU the dimwitted moron now, doesn't it? It was released without presidential review or approval. That was all over the news, every channel, even mentioned by Bill O'Reilly.
Dimwit.
Jay gets owned here on a regular basis. He's like the crazy cat lady, he'll go on and on about this just cause Fox said it was true. And when you show him where Fox proves him wrong he really goes into a tailspin lmao
Dem Too

Cincinnati, OH

#48721 Sep 17, 2012
Boot Hill wrote:
<quoted text> Guess we wait and see ,we can't handle more failure to lead .Aren't you the homo troll people talk about ,green lip moron liberal leech .
WOW! See, wouldn't you HATE to be so ANGRY. These people hang themselves. They're vile, hateful, selfish people. That's not the American I know.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#48722 Sep 17, 2012
Lynyrd Skynyrd - That aint my America
Syl

Ashland, KY

#48723 Sep 17, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooohhhh you are really afraid now!!!
lmao
I have sense enough to be afraid. Any rational intelligent person would be.
Smart

United States

#48724 Sep 17, 2012
Looking for a great woman in Hazard.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#48725 Sep 17, 2012
Uncle Tab wrote:
Obama up by 5.
The next 4 years will be just as much slapping you tools around! Lol
I just checked and it was Romney 47% and Obama 45%.
Smart

United States

#48726 Sep 17, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
I just checked and it was Romney 47% and Obama 45%.
Are you a woman? Wanna chat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 min DITCH MITCH 7,049
Algebra tutors 16 min whutever 1
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,659
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 131,106
looking for girls 6 hr Dixie 5
FoodStamp Program Is A Joke 7 hr THE TRUTH 9
Jamela 7 hr THE TRUTH 10

Harlan Jobs

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE