Lifecare hires another drug dealer to...

Lifecare hires another drug dealer to dispatch

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worried

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2012
I for one find it very troublesome that Lifecare dispatchers are all drug dealers. One has been in jail for dealing. One is in jail for dealing. And a brother sister duo are now dealing from Lifecare. What happens when someone needs an ambulance and they are to busy making a sale to answer the call?
Funny

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2012
I heard you could stop by Lifecare and buy moonshine or pills off one of there dispatchers or her boyfriend that works on the ambulances.
Saddened by this news

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2012
I called last week to have my mom taken to dr and the girl there told me that I would have to change her appt to thur or friday because they didn't have the people to take her to Lexington during first half of week and that if the dr would only see my mom on a monday I needed to call Harlan EMS and gave me the number. We had always loved the life care people they were great with daddy when he was dieing two years ago. We miss some of the great people but Harlan will take mom on Monday's.
Chong

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2012
This ambulance service reminds me of one of my favorite movies: Cheech and Chong's "Nice Dreams". But instead of peddling pot out of an ice cream truck, you guys peddle pills out of an ambulance truck... Could I have your phone number or the rights to make this into yet another dumba$$ hillbilly reality show....

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2012
yep
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#6 Jan 21, 2012
all you who down lifecare need to get a life,they are good people.And runing a ambulance service is expensive so they have to bill people.If you think you can do better then open one of your own.I think you will sing a different tune if you wreck and need help and the blue and white show up and help you then you will change your minds.There are proffenal people who work there many with 5 yrs and up to 25 years in ems so find truth before you post ok.they do a great job to many stand back point fingers but look when you point you have 4 of your own hand pointing back at you.They are brave and put thier lives on the line for others so if you are so smart go to school become a emt or paramedic otherwise shut up
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2012
saddended you have call days ahead to get sceduled to be taken on long distant transport,lifecare takes a lot of calls call ask for manager and ask before you post
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2012
and guest you are a moron as well
hmmm

Winchester, KY

#10 Jan 21, 2012
funny you best have proof ever hear of slander and liable?
Good and bad

United States

#11 Jan 21, 2012
Lifecare has some good and some bad. When I have ask to sch a Ambulance for my mother I'm told that Darrell no longer runs the office and they can now only take patients out of town on Thursday and Friday. I know many worked for years helping but all these new dispatchers don't care about the relationships the good emts has built with the public.
Good dealer

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2012
I bet Harry or one of his drug dealing kids started this topic so junkies would know where to go to get there pills. Smart guess that's why that family is still doing business. When Harry kills off who's pills they gonna sale next Faye don't get them like Harry does
mmmm

Winchester, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2012
good and bad that is a 100% lie Darrel is still manager there and they take out town runs on diffent days.as i see it all you want to do is run you mouth when you do not know the truth.Get facts before you post like i said there are laws about slander and liabel.Life care is a good service and is not what you bunch want to make it out to be.When you need them they are there call for harlan they say they are all otu then drive by thier bas all the ambulances are there so get real and leanr the truth.I see it this way good and bad you just want to smear people you are a moron
Moron coby

Bowie, MD

#14 Jan 22, 2012
mmmm wrote:
good and bad that is a 100% lie Darrel is still manager there and they take out town runs on diffent days.as i see it all you want to do is run you mouth when you do not know the truth.Get facts before you post like i said there are laws about slander and liabel.Life care is a good service and is not what you bunch want to make it out to be.When you need them they are there call for harlan they say they are all otu then drive by thier bas all the ambulances are there so get real and leanr the truth.I see it
this way good and bad you just want to smearpeople you are a moron
seems to me that Kim must be the one telling patients families about not taking them out of town on mon tue we'd so her boyfriend won't have to get off his ass and bath so people can stand to be stuck on a ambulance with him that long. Yes they are laws but after all the mud that Kim and her mother and sister put all over topic about.
lifecare and the other people that work there it's
not possible to get in legal trouble for the truth
when they didn't get in trouble for all the lie .
How many times did Kim trash the owners
Darrell and Stephanie because they didn't care
about the moores drama. But maybe Kim was
right about all of them after all Kim and her
family have now moved the family business to
lifecare. Wonder if the owners take part of the take?
anonuymous

Winchester, KY

#15 Jan 22, 2012
What about the dispatcher that was allowed to serve out his house arrest at the station, so they could get him to work for free?
cheater

United States

#16 Jan 22, 2012
anonuymous wrote:
What about the dispatcher that was allowed to serve out his house arrest at the station, so they could get him to work for free?
This sounds like renea kims sister trying to make it ok for her brother and sister to be drug dealers. Either coby didn't tell it correct or you didn't repeat it correctly.
wants better service

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2012
I don't no about Harlan always being at the station they come get momma all the time and they are never rude and dint stink like Lifecare. I called last week and had a woman there tell me that she did not give a damn that I couldn't wait for an ambulance because my momma was smothering. U will always call Harlan now. Just because of that rude woman. From what I read I must have interrupted a drug deal.
TheLaw

Harlan, KY

#18 Jan 22, 2012
Saddened by this news wrote:
I called last week to have my mom taken to dr and the girl there told me that I would have to change her appt to thur or friday because they didn't have the people to take her to Lexington during first half of week and that if the dr would only see my mom on a monday I needed to call Harlan EMS and gave me the number. We had always loved the life care people they were great with daddy when he was dieing two years ago. We miss some of the great people but Harlan will take mom on Monday's.
Quit talking to yourself. Do you honestly think we can't tell it's the same person who posted under so many different names?
saddened by this news

United States

#19 Jan 23, 2012
TheLaw wrote:
<quoted text>Quit talking to yourself. Do you honestly think we can't tell it's the same person who posted under so many different names?
It sounds like someone at Lifecare has got caught up in her lies and is now trying to shift the blame. I can prove this is the only two post I have done on this
topic. And EVERY word is the truth. It's too bad there people pay you to represent their company and you do these things behind their back. You give the good people at Lifecare a bad name.
mmmm

Winchester, KY

#20 Jan 23, 2012
well if you( saddened and anyone else has proff) then go to the base and talk to darre owens in person,insted of hiding behind your comupter.When you hide you are a coward.Life care is a great ambulance service and does not refuse runs.It make me sick to read the garbage some people put on here like i said once if you have proff then go to the boss or call and ask for the number to call the owners.And as for wants that is a lie the dispatchers do not cuss anyone they would be fired on the spot,i have read all this junk and see that it seems to be the same person doing a lot of posting usung different names.What i think it is the fact some are jelious that they don't have enough active brain cells to become a EMT or PARAMEDIC and do the job.They sit back with thier sad little lives drawing a chek which they do not have the right to get and point fingers at working people.Again i say if you have proof like you claim to then call out there set a meeting up with the boss and show him,otherwise just shut up saddended you are treading on thin ice all this can be used against you,incourt for slander and liable.You think that you hide but your comuter can be tracked and you can be exposed see who ever you used for internet,has what is called an IP address and your compuer has a number that is assigned to it so you are able to be found consider yourself explained to so quit the lies all of you LIFE CARE will not go away.They are good people and these posts by you are a joke.....and to moron coby poster why don't you call the owners and accuse them like you did here and see how quickly you are in the gray bar hotel i know the owners and they are great people.
threats

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2012
mmmm wrote:
well if you( saddened and anyone else has proff) then go to the base and talk to darre owens in person,insted of hiding behind your comupter.When you hide you are a coward.Life care is a great ambulance service and does not refuse runs.It make me sick to read the garbage some people put on here like i said once if you have proff then go to the boss or call and ask for the number to call the owners.And as for wants that is a lie the dispatchers do not cuss anyone they would be fired on the spot,i have read all this junk and see that it seems to be the same person doing a lot of posting usung different names.What i think it is the fact some are jelious that they don't have enough active brain cells to become a EMT or PARAMEDIC and do the job.They sit back with thier sad little lives drawing a chek which they do not have the right to get and point fingers at working people.Again i say if you have proof like you claim to then call out there set a meeting up with the boss and show him,otherwise just shut up saddended you are treading on thin ice all this can be used against you,incourt for slander and liable.You think that you hide but your comuter can be tracked and you can be exposed see who ever you used for internet,has what is called an IP address and your compuer has a number that is assigned to it so you are able to be found consider yourself explained to so quit the lies all of you LIFE CARE will not go away.They are good people and these posts by you are a joke.....and to moron coby poster why don't you call the owners and accuse them like you did here and see how quickly you are in the gray bar hotel i know the owners and they are great people.
You know threats make you look bad not the people you try to bully with threats. Darrell is a joke of a manager. A real manager would not let his employees go out and represent Lifecare without bathing or brushing there teeth. Coby never baths or brushes his green teeth. Doug could wilt roses 10 feet away. And Eric wears so much cologne that he makes your eyes water. Kim is so busy trying to keep up with who nasty ass is doing she can't dispatch. Yes Lifecare turns down MANY runs. So you need to stop the lies. Any nurse at the hospital can tell you about the runs that get turned down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Should Harlan have an LGBT Pride Festival? 1 hr CameronFromHarlan... 12
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr Wabbit 2,513
Harlan's Fat Ugly Lesbians 4 hr beauty queen 31
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Just Saying 138,076
glen and tamera 6 hr smh_____ 3
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 7 hr Tonya 335
jimmy carmical likes little girls 8 hr omg 7
What happened to jay perry? 9 hr Dave 7
More from around the web

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]