relentless mrs. nolan still missing
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
harlan man

Macon, GA

#509 Dec 2, 2012
he did it and you know he did just go to him and say you killed my mom and then blow his head off. your dad is the one that killed her if he was the last one to see her then gues what all the tv showes its the husband.
nan

Porter, TX

#511 Dec 2, 2012
We really need to have a good attitude. Her disappearance is going to be solved. Her family have every right to have her case resolved and closed. Threatening, complaining pointlessly, arguing, scapegoating, etc. are not going to solve this matter. It is not acceptable whoever says to just leave it alone. Moving forward is the way to go. There will be an an answer; the truth will come out. Whether the truth is what it appears to be or something else.. it's on the way. I want the truth even it's not what it seems to be and one day the truth will be presented. Until then have a good attitude and don't accept this mystery as unsolved. If someone bullied you into keeping a secret about her disappearance come forward. The right thing is the only thing to do. Even if you are afraid for some reason of getting in trouble, fear is not helpful when you would be doing right by contacting the ksp and telling them what you know. The truth can only come from the truth; it has to start with the truth and end with it all the way through or it's not productive. Holding back if you know what happened is cruel. And I stand on the issues at hand including her second husband should be questioned as well as any other suspects who should be re-questioned or any new suspects.
harlan man

Macon, GA

#512 Dec 2, 2012
i was not trying to scear you away what in hell are you talking about,i thought you had enought of his lieing and you wanted it to end,but sounds like to me all you want is the naging.
nan

Porter, TX

#513 Dec 3, 2012
harlan man wrote:
i was not trying to scear you away what in hell are you talking about,i thought you had enought of his lieing and you wanted it to end,but sounds like to me all you want is the naging.
The point of this topix should be finding her, getting people to open up about the truth of her disappearance and what can be done to find her. It seems to me it would scare anyone when their dad has been threatened and some might be scared off the search for her. No more bull, please. If you know what happened do the right thing and tell the KSP. What was said above in the quote could be taken as a threat from the person who said it due to the violent language and violent imagery. I don't have time to explain the simple things. I do know he's lying about the woman picking her up in Indianapolis. It's common sense for those who know the story. However, I do not know he killed her. People behave the way they do for a variety of reasons. He should be put on trial in a court of law, because he was the last known person to see her. And yes, his behavior is also questionable. It is hard for me to fathom how on earth this man hasn't been questioned by police. For me this is all common sense. I do not see how his family can stand by him the way they do considering the circumstances. All this arguing would not be going on if the police would get to the heart of the disappearance. Red tape keeps this case tied up. What about the victim's rights? What about the rights of her family? What about my rights and her other children? That is why I'm here.. to be a voice of reason.
nan

Porter, TX

#514 Dec 3, 2012
Here are questions to keep in mind.

1. When was the last time you saw Georgia Nolan? You may have known her by the name of Georgia Mitchell or Georgia Pruitt. She was last in Harlan November of 1976.

2. What was the story you heard when she disappeared? Who did you hear it from? Anything you heard keep it mind.

3. Have you ask your grandparents, parents and people who were of age in 1976?

4. Has anyone threatened you to keep silent about her disappearance? Or is there some other reason you are afraid to come forward?

Please, take the answers to these questions to the KSP post 10 in Harlan.
nan

Porter, TX

#515 Dec 3, 2012
A missing person's case is never closed without the police. If the truth showed up at my feet on Friday morning, I could do nothing about it without the authorities. Being an advocate is one thing; a cop is not what I am; I'm no detective. I've not always been the best advocate for this case, but it's changed me and my life for the better and I hope to advocate the truth. If I can do nothing else I can stand up for our right to the truth whatever it may be. We're not always prepared for what we face in life, but what matters most in the long run is that we face reality. My mother is missing and she means a lot to a lot of people. That means a lot to me. If that means my daddy being questioned by the law, I am all for it. I wish my dad felt the same way.

"It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not." Van Zant From Help Somebody If You Can

I don't care how much you want to you can not ignore the fact he was the last person to see her that we know of as of yet. Guilty or innocent, anybody who ever expected me to is not living in reality. Of course, his family could not cause me guilt if it were clear to him he is a suspect. I believe the police need to let him know if he is or isn't a suspect, because if he is a suspect how could anyone blame me? It's always about what I did or said or what someone else did or said. He left with her the night she disappeared. Would it bother you or make you upset if your father left with your mother and she disappeared meanwhile you couldn't seem to find absolute truth? He picked her up and they weren't even living together and they were planning on getting a divorce. And yet there are those who want to argue with me about accusing him. Why wouldn't I be concerned when I've been let in on the fact some believe he killed her when in fact he picked her up? I was 6 weeks old, but I'm not anymore and I've got rights. I'm not going to be the person you think I am or the person u want me to be. I'm who I am. What would be wrong with re-questioning everybody who knew her? Asking questions is a way of finding things out. It's because he should have been questioned first and I agree totally. I don't know who is lying word for word, person per person, but I've long believed put everybody in a room together and then let them say everything to each other. You'll need armed guards at every door, but do it. Please. God bless. It's about her disappearance. Do what you have to do to find her.

I'm not here for popularity. I'm pretty sure I'm despised and that is alright by me. What matters most is she will be found.

As human beings we can not allow people to stay missing without an answer as to what happened and it has to be absolute.
nan

Porter, TX

#516 Dec 4, 2012
Of course, I had rights back then, but now I have a voice and I'm going to use it. No, it's not all about me, but I've been hurt by her disappearance along with a lot of others. Do not give up. Be relentless, but don't be violent. We have rights in this country and the right to justice is one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcdonalds in harlan 1 hr Ron Ronnie Mac Mc... 17
Fat B@[email protected] 1 hr Jeez Louise 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 152,039
chad shannon 4 hr Shawn 21
the music thread (Jan '12) 5 hr Sharlene45 2,690
Brian Owens (Jan '14) 10 hr Brian 16
Daniel hall 13 hr John boy 19

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance