relentless mrs. nolan still missing

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
rose

Palestine, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2009
I am still trying to locate my missing mother, Georgia Nolan who disappeared thirty-two years
ago from Harlan. In the middle of the night on Thanksgiving she went for a coke with her husband and never returned.

so if you can help please. This is serious and must be solved, have been looking for nine yrs. I was six weeks old.

Ask your aunts and uncles and grandparents if they knew the missing woman from Harlan.

She disappeared 1976 Thanksgiving after dark. Please, help. [email protected]
justasuggestion

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2009
has anyone thoroughly examined the husband? Honestly,of all the crimes that are similar to this one, it was the husband or lover etc.., no mom would leave her children like that unless she was killed or was positive her children would be killed if she didn't leave. I truly would go to the husband if possible. Oh and another thing, go to sites that has jane doe's that were found around the time she was missing.
please enter your name

Manchester, KY

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Hope you find the information you need. That is so sad. Best wishes.
scout

Hazard, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2009
i am not familiar with this story...

where is the husband and what is his story?
nancy

Palestine, TX

#5 May 10, 2009
My dad is in Texas. He just says she got out of the car madd and he never saw her again.
idk

Hyden, KY

#6 Feb 29, 2012
I just don't believe that story..I know if my mother got out of the car mad at my dad he wouldn't leave her in the middle of the night...Just doesn't make sense...
open your eyes

Macon, GA

#7 Feb 29, 2012
dam in your heart you know he did do something to your mom he was the last one to see her alive and all the cases like this its the husband.
old timer

Baxter, KY

#8 Feb 29, 2012
The husband needs to be questioned in this case an never has been an if my wife got out on me an i didnt see her for 1 or 2 days or even 12 hours id go to the law open your eyes nancy the husband had to have something to do with this case they need to lock him up an make his family grieve like this family has for 35 years......... sick o is what he is sick man
well go to it

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 1, 2012
no end to a murder case it go,s on till some one has to pay so start to look at the one that had last contac with her and this case its your dad.
Old Timer

Baxter, KY

#10 Mar 1, 2012
Your so right, I don't know why she can't see this,Even though he may have raised you he looks guilty to me
love and light

Palestine, TX

#11 Mar 17, 2012
I hope this missing person's case is solved.
love and light

Palestine, TX

#12 Mar 17, 2012
She wasn't reported missing until 1984. She disappeared in 1976. A lot of time was lost.
Boo

Hyden, KY

#13 Mar 17, 2012
love and light wrote:
She wasn't reported missing until 1984. She disappeared in 1976. A lot of time was lost.
There is still some one out there that knows what Happened,And if you dig deep enough you will be able to find them,I mean no body just drops off the face of the earth,Hope you all the luck in getting the answers that you are Looking for.
what

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2012
love and light wrote:
that's not true. she was reported within weeks of disappearing
love and light

Palestine, TX

#15 Mar 17, 2012
Well, if you have any ideals look me up. Thanks, Boo.
love and light

Palestine, TX

#16 Mar 17, 2012
what wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not true. she was reported within weeks of disappearing
What you say isn't so according to the KSP. Retired Detective, Denny Pace himself told me as well. Even if she had been reported in 76 or 77, her family are decent folks, they would have inquired as to the status of her case before '84. I've seen the 1984 report. Sorry, you must be misinformed. Hope all is well with you all.
love and light

Palestine, TX

#17 Mar 17, 2012
Boo wrote:
<quoted text>There is still some one out there that knows what Happened,And if you dig deep enough you will be able to find them,I mean no body just drops off the face of the earth,Hope you all the luck in getting the answers that you are Looking for.
Truth is I would hope that if anyone knew how to give me closure they would have the integrity to come forward. I have spent hours on the doenetwork and I've called hundreds of women searching for her. I'm not saying nobody else has too. I love my biological mother-unconditional. Yep, I knew her when I had a room in her womb.
love and light

Palestine, TX

#18 Mar 17, 2012
As a matter of fact, if anybody out there on the planet knows where she is and/or what happened to her, I'd be happy to answer their call with an open heart and open mind for forgiveness and acceptance.
sometimes

Harlan, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2012
Im so sorry you have had to go through this, but dont never give up searching and maybe someday somthing positive will come of this. Sorry for your loss and the pain you have had to deal with growing up without your mother.I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers.
love and light

Palestine, TX

#20 Mar 18, 2012
sometimes wrote:
Im so sorry you have had to go through this, but dont never give up searching and maybe someday somthing positive will come of this. Sorry for your loss and the pain you have had to deal with growing up without your mother.I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers.
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) 4 hr Sharlene45 2,918
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr texas pete 17,535
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr another viewer 163,774
News Whata s Goina On 6 hr Maybe 6
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 11 hr Demarcust15 504
Looking for caves on Pine Mountain (Apr '12) 15 hr Cumberland 23
Cosmetology school Tue Trish 20

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages