Shawn William Whited
pissed off

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2012
What do you all know about this low life piece of sh*t? How many people in his own town has he f*cked over? Who is he blowing at the police department or jail so he keeps getting out? Maybe he's just a fat rat that's running his mouth. I wouldn't trust him for nothing. Get a tat from him and you'll get staph or worse. All his new equipment, ink, etc STOLEN. Stay far away from this nasty *ss. Police are watching him so stay away. He likes to troll for young stupid girls and take em for all they have cause he's that kind of low life. My God man, you're almost 40 years old. Grow the f*ck up and at least try to pretend to be a man! If you can't figure out how to do that, I'm sure there is a good solid tree out back and rope that would take care of things for you in your sick, pathetic life. Find someone your own age. One of these days you're going to f*ck over the wrong little girl and you're going to see what a REAL man is like when her daddy beats the life out of you. F*ck you - you POS!
Likes Him

Clay City, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
pissed off wrote:
What do you all know about this low life piece of sh*t? How many people in his own town has he f*cked over? Who is he blowing at the police department or jail so he keeps getting out? Maybe he's just a fat rat that's running his mouth. I wouldn't trust him for nothing. Get a tat from him and you'll get staph or worse. All his new equipment, ink, etc STOLEN. Stay far away from this nasty *ss. Police are watching him so stay away. He likes to troll for young stupid girls and take em for all they have cause he's that kind of low life. My God man, you're almost 40 years old. Grow the f*ck up and at least try to pretend to be a man! If you can't figure out how to do that, I'm sure there is a good solid tree out back and rope that would take care of things for you in your sick, pathetic life. Find someone your own age. One of these days you're going to f*ck over the wrong little girl and you're going to see what a REAL man is like when her daddy beats the life out of you. F*ck you - you POS!
I like Shawn...He is a very good looking guy...always wanted to get with him. he is a tough and rough guy and that's what I like...he asked me for money one time...wanted me to wire it to him and I never really knew him.
pissed off

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Likes Him wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Shawn...He is a very good looking guy...always wanted to get with him. he is a tough and rough guy and that's what I like...he asked me for money one time...wanted me to wire it to him and I never really knew him.
Sounds about right. Did you send the money? Or did he stop talking to you when you wouldn't? He would have stopped talking to you anyway even if you had sent it. He has screwed over a very close member of my family and he has no idea how many people he has pissed off...
Likes Him

Clay City, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Likes Him wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Shawn...He is a very good looking guy...always wanted to get with him. he is a tough and rough guy and that's what I like...he asked me for money one time...wanted me to wire it to him and I never really knew him.
It really ain't Shawn's fault if the girls fall for him...there is some attraction with him for the ladies. They seem to like him. He will play you, just watch out...If you don't care to be played, he is a good guy.
pissed off

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2012
He ain't fooling me...but my very young neice was fooled by this low life. You consider someone that will "play you" a good guy? You sound like you have about as much self esteem as the others he f*cked over. What I'm understanding that you're saying is that it's ok if he f*cks over girls, stealing their money or get whatever he can out of them, but it's not his fault because the girl liked him? Please, how old are you? Might want to call him, I'm sure he can use some more money.
well

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Jun 24, 2012
looks like no one has anything good or bad to say about this jerk off. must have hit the nail on the head.
heather

United States

#7 Mar 12, 2013
pissed off wrote:
What do you all know about this low life piece of sh*t? How many people in his own town has he f*cked over? Who is he blowing at the police department or jail so he keeps getting out? Maybe he's just a fat rat that's running his mouth. I wouldn't trust him for nothing. Get a tat from him and you'll get staph or worse. All his new equipment, ink, etc STOLEN. Stay far away from this nasty *ss. Police are watching him so stay away. He likes to troll for young stupid girls and take em for all they have cause he's that kind of low life. My God man, you're almost 40 years old. Grow the f*ck up and at least try to pretend to be a man! If you can't figure out how to do that, I'm sure there is a good solid tree out back and rope that would take care of things for you in your sick, pathetic life. Find someone your own age. One of these days you're going to f*ck over the wrong little girl and you're going to see what a REAL man is like when her daddy beats the life out of you. F*ck you - you POS!
I think someone is butthurt.. he does good on his tatts and no one has complained so far that I know of. He's a real man and if anything your sister fucked up on her own. If she has a problem with him or your family has a problem, oh well. Get over it move on. He's not worried bout you, your sister, or the family, so don't worry bout him. And this talking shit bout people on topix is pathetic. What ever happened to if you had a problem with someone you just go to that person face to face and talk shit out instead of bringing shit up on the net ?
someone I use to know

San Antonio, TX

#8 Jul 31, 2014
So I am told me and some other girl is the reason he is like that, because I left his punk butt back in the day and so did she(i heard hers was a little more harsh then mine) she messed him up first I guess. He didnt use me, actually I used him but he was still a loser. Why did I hook up with a loser you say? Well I was a young girl and he had a nice ride and free weed, why wouldn't I hang out with him.(apparently the other girl had the same thought process) But if I am part of the reason hes uses people now I am sorry to everyone he has hurt. If he is reading this Shawn listen: I left you, the other girl you were so in love with left you, you are unlovable, accept it and get over it. Be a man, your not in your teens or 20's anymore. GET OVER IT
IJS

Hyden, KY

#9 Jul 31, 2014
Shawn is a complete waste of air, what is wrong with him. Someone his age should not be messing with 15-17-19 year old girls not that anyone will ever do anything about it. Most of those little girls don't have real parents and whoever they live with would prefer they're gone!! Sad to say, and Shawn likes those young kids because he's gay... I know I know your saying what does that have to do with him liking young girls? Well if you're so young that you think he's just perfect them you won't see through his riding your thumb!!! Ask Shawn what he did with play dough when his was younger?!?! Ha ha ha ask him why some of the boys stopped "coming" around him, please bet T.K thought she was got shit so did QS bahahaha TK is a nasty rat just like Shawn both of them think they are hot makes my stomach sick.... Nauseated.... We all now Shawn is ratting has been for years question is who really cares? Nobody not about that however I think he is a disgusting excuse for a male, thank God QS got away from that woman beating pos, stalking, fag.. Shawn next time your riding thumbs make sure nobody takes a pic oh and btw you looked cute in that teddy and thongs lmao
omg

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2014
Well the other day on fb he posted a little msg about going to jail and gave the address of the jail, lmao, and I'm sry but his tattoos are sh*t, he posts them all of the time, and he has had gay experiences I'm sry if u don't believe it but it's true, several of them and he has always chased 12 yr Olds it shocked me someone put 18 and 19 up there lmao that's an upgrade he uses that nice ride and free weed to get a lot but he will end up given u something that won't wash off, I never understood why so many teens thought he was sooo hot, yuck! He's a bitter prick! So does anyone know if actually went to jail?? Or was that a cry for attention! Maybe he can get one of u 18 yr old a$$ sucker to bail him out, just sayin, beware he will be looking for the next dollar!!!
renee

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 9, 2015
someone I use to know wrote:
So I am told me and some other girl is the reason he is like that, because I left his punk butt back in the day and so did she(i heard hers was a little more harsh then mine) she messed him up first I guess. He didnt use me, actually I used him but he was still a loser. Why did I hook up with a loser you say? Well I was a young girl and he had a nice ride and free weed, why wouldn't I hang out with him.(apparently the other girl had the same thought process) But if I am part of the reason hes uses people now I am sorry to everyone he has hurt. If he is reading this Shawn listen: I left you, the other girl you were so in love with left you, you are unlovable, accept it and get over it. Be a man, your not in your teens or 20's anymore. GET OVER IT
so idk if i am the other person your are referring to or not but it is what it is. if he uses people thats on him, not me or anyone else. if hes dating little girls then where are her parents to tell her not to. if he like younger girls that are of age then whatever they are grown. you all live in a little ass town and word gets around fast so its not like everyone doesnt know everything about everyone else so if he is shit and someone still wants to date him so what. thats their choice. i would like to know who this "someone i use to know" is cause im in san antonio and i dont know anyone else from ky thats here so either you are trying to make it look like i wrote that or something, if thats the case keep me out of ur shit. you dont know me or my life and that was 25 years ago. you need to get over it and move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kara hickson 3 hr Busted 8
Intermont Apartments: Opinions 3 hr Curios 3
***last post wins*** (May '11) 4 hr Sharlene45 16,721
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Patriot 151,618
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 8 hr _FLATLINE-------- 4,781
cb radio glory days are over with (Nov '15) 8 hr Mark mark 8
Tom Caudill 10 hr FBI 5
woodland hills 12 hr King nothing 81

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages