Please help in getting pic out.

Please help in getting pic out.

Posted in the Harlan Forum

16 yrs old missing

London, KY

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Please if you see Rebecca or this boy please contact police ASAP!!!!Rebecca Susan Rose (Brumlow is her legal last name) and her boyfriend Richard Davenport have been missing since Sunday night, March 10th. The last time I saw her was around 11;00 p.m. She left sometime that night with nothing except what she was wearing which should be a white north face jacket, a black hoodie with DB for Daytona Beach written out in "monster" style letters. She probably had on a pair of dark, tight pants as you see in the picture with black/silver sequined boots. Richard is driving a small, red Mazda (rx8 I think) sportscar with tinted windows. He has a Virgina's license plate. If's there anything else that would help identify her please let me know! It has been 5 days and two nights since I've seen her. She left her phone so I only have his phone number, but he either has it turned off or will not answer his messages. Please pray that they are both safe.
pic

London, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Pic is on Rhonda Rose facebook pg. please repost
praying

Dyer, TN

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Praying for your family and that they find them soon.
snakeyes

Harlan, KY

#5 Mar 15, 2013
I hope and pray they do find her and they put the guy in jail for kidnapping. I know the family and I pray they here from her soon.
wonderin

Harlan, KY

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Were was they found at??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min another viewer 166,414
Looking for chasity Hensley 2 hr Jilly 2
looking for a male pitbull to breed with my female (Sep '10) 7 hr crescentmoon2288 528
Needing a female third for fun 7 hr Disciple 2
Any one going to the Eclipse??? 10 hr plaidskies 8
News Experience the solar eclipse safely - 11 hr Eclipse Troll 18
Lone Mt up for sale 15 hr coal hogg 63

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages