Jana Stewart and John Stevens

Jana Stewart and John Stevens

Posted in the Harlan Forum

an old friend

Harlan, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2009
how are they doing? Did they ever get married?
Janas cousin

Baxter, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2009
They are doing good. They are married and have two kids now.
New Friend

Harlan, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2011
They been split up over a year
Funny

Harlan, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2011
That whole family is a joke. John Cheats on Jana, and Jana is to stupid to realize what he is doing. Her family is as Nasty as John's. Her mom goes out on her Husband all the time. And of course her husband want believe no one. She though she was going to break my marriage up, but boy was she ever wrong. She got her ass whooped. She needs to keep her fat butt away from married men.
lol

Anderson, SC

#5 Jul 13, 2011
Funny wrote:
That whole family is a joke. John Cheats on Jana, and Jana is to stupid to realize what he is doing. Her family is as Nasty as John's. Her mom goes out on her Husband all the time. And of course her husband want believe no one. She though she was going to break my marriage up, but boy was she ever wrong. She got her ass whooped. She needs to keep her fat butt away from married men.
Lmfao!!! Ur stupid!!! Who whooped her ass? Hummm nobody!!! That's bull !!!! Get a life!!
Henri

London, KY

#6 Jul 15, 2011
Funny wrote:
Really?? YOU whipped her?? Really?? I don't think so! Plus YOU are not married now are you? How did you feel when people got on here and trash talked your name? Not good right? Your Boyfriend use to say how you would cry all the time because your name was being trashed online... Is your life that boring? Must you stay right in the middle of everyone else life??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min ChromiuMan 148,882
Word Association (Feb '15) 28 min Icnoptnthis 1,344
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 43 min Icnoptnthis 4,254
Flat earth 1 hr Prophet 18
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr Mark mark 15,759
Courtney gilpin 12 hr Robert 2
devil jim turner (Jun '10) 13 hr Ggggranddaughter 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages