best tattoo artist in harlan
memememe

Cynthiana, KY

#41 May 19, 2009
Jaysin of course!

Since: Feb 09

Jackson, KY

#42 May 19, 2009
i don't know about the tattoo artist in Harlan but i do know that Dale Brown from over in Hazard does a GREAT JOB!!!
he done my tattoo back in March and he did an awesome job!!!
wendy

Baxter, KY

#43 May 19, 2009
wTf wrote:
No way in HELL anyone in Harlan would ever tattoo me. I fyou want a good tattoo goes to Bodeans in Somerset or 2tontat2 in Kingsport! I wann see some one open a needle from a pack when I go in a place!!
Jason always opens it in front of you!!!!He also cleans everything in front of you and hes very clean!!!He does a great job!Keep up the good work jayson
jaysin stallard

London, KY

#44 May 20, 2009
dakota i never said you did not need health department certification you do trust me im sorry if i mislead you you do not need a liscence in this area i started it pittsburgh and you needed both but in harlan a health department certification is most definately needed sorry i didnt make that clear but trust me YOU MUST BE CERTIFIED in the know was right i do show my score as well it was 98 out of 100 you can come by and see and I do agree that dale is very good I dont know what no name was getting at but im sorry that i dont get on here and dog everybody i think most people on here would love it if more people would leave their name and not trash people but all tats dont need touch up a very very small few do and I believe its our job to make it right you never know what happens after people leave the shop
lol

Anderson, SC

#45 May 20, 2009
casey turner! he's freaking awesome. my friend got one from jaysin and it looks good too.
stephanie worthington

United States

#46 May 21, 2009
fab 101 thank u for sayin my husband was the best tattoo artist thanks
stephanie worthington

United States

#47 May 21, 2009
shane worthington
casey turner

Anderson, SC

#48 May 21, 2009
hey this is casey, and thanks guys for the ones
who think that im good at what i do i try to do
my very best to make people happy,but i have to
say the best ttattooist around here is hands down
jasin stallard and i know first hand ,jasin you are my hero and insperation thank you for all you
have done for me and i hope i can work for you one day,i would be honered and for the ones that has any problems with tats ive done i would be glad to touch it up any time no charge
Tat

Lancaster, WI

#49 May 30, 2009
I think Kevin is good.!~
not sure

Winchester, KY

#50 May 30, 2009
Well wrote:
I dont know much about Casey Turner. I hear he's pretty good. But Erik Cain has done three on me and he's bad ass!
Well I have had several tattoos from Casey and I have had to have everyone of them redone so use your own judgement.
Kenlie

Horse Cave, KY

#51 May 31, 2009
Jaysin has not only tattooed me (6 times), but he has also tattooed my brother, and my boyfriend......he is a super amazing artist! In my opinion he is the best of the best. He is very professional, extremely talented, super hilarious, has a big heart, and cares about the comfort of his customers....honestly, i couldn't ask for anything more. Again, I feel that Jaysin is the best! I recommend him to everyone I meet looking to get a new tattoo.
Tattoo

Williston, SC

#52 May 31, 2009
Stallard done both mine years ago and they are perfect no fading at all he is the best Casey Turner done my ole man's and my son's and done good but I like Stallard the best he rocks
u know who

Harlan, KY

#53 Jun 2, 2009
Jaysin stallard...he has done all of my husband's tattoos and my 1 tattoo...I wouldnt go to anybody else...
jusk aaskin

Prestonsburg, KY

#54 Jun 3, 2009
Erik
Yes

Cynthiana, KY

#55 Jun 6, 2009
erik

Since: Apr 09

Harlan

#56 Jun 8, 2009
Jaysin is the best! He fixed some stars on my wrists that someone done and screwed up on... I always get complimented on them along with my Amy Brown fairy.. I won't let anyone else ink me now!
alp

Jackson, KY

#57 Jun 18, 2009
jayson stallard all the way
40tatts

Harrodsburg, KY

#58 Jun 18, 2009
You people are insane.. Have any of you ever seen Chris Bargo's tatts.. He's an Artist!!

Since: Oct 09

Harlan, KY

#59 Oct 30, 2009
whoever you are 40tatts...i really appreciate the compliments. i just try to do everything clean, sterile, and correct. i thank Scott Farrell at Bad Habit for my apprenticeship and i thank all the other tattoo shops and artist's i have worked for since then for showing me the way. Scott Farrell and Jaysin Stallard are both Amazing artist's and i have a lot of respect for them both...they have done it right the whole way (legal and licensed)...just as i will...Again...Thank you 40tatts...it means a lot...
i sooo wouldnt

Anderson, SC

#60 Oct 31, 2009
Alicia wrote:
Ive got alot of tattoos and i used to go to knox street to get em down buy i went to casey not long ago and he is wonderful I say him Hes the best
well he did my cuz's tattoo's too and jacked them up....hes on drugs really bad and i know that for a FACT...i wouldn't let him touch me with a needle....i love stallard tho he's really awesome and really clean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 45 min winner 5,753
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 47 min winner 6,041
Word Association (Feb '15) 49 min winner 1,946
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 hr Icnoptnthis 17,813
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,863
saylor gilbert brewer video 2 hr Dddf 11
apartments by senior citizen center and tire place 3 hr Prison Orange 3

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages