Scott Farrell hands down
TaraArvin

Harlan, KY

#4 May 13, 2009
Mike Lowe is pretty good...when he is outt a jail :D
Alicia

Harlan, KY

#5 May 13, 2009
Ive got alot of tattoos and i used to go to knox street to get em down buy i went to casey not long ago and he is wonderful I say him Hes the best
fab101

Harlan, KY

#6 May 13, 2009
Shane Worthington hands down!
YOUR MOM

Jackson, KY

#7 May 13, 2009
stallard is the best in the county no mtter what any body says
Well

Macon, GA

#8 May 13, 2009
I dont know much about Casey Turner. I hear he's pretty good. But Erik Cain has done three on me and he's bad ass!
INKED

Clarksville, TN

#9 May 13, 2009
I would have to say Erik Cain.
tattooed

Williamsburg, KY

#10 May 13, 2009
i wouldnt let none of thes ppl peirce my ears they all suck, specially stallard he done 2 on my brother 3 on my cousin and there all faded and got bad spots, got to 2 ton tattoo in kingsport if you want a good tattoo. talk to tom tomlin.

Since: May 09

Harlan,Ky

#11 May 13, 2009
Jaysin is by far the best.he done on of mine not too long ago and done a great job on it.ppl talk sh*t about him all the time,but he done a wonderful job on mine.Casey is really good too.he done a few for a friend of mine,but i still prefer jaysin
unknown

Macon, GA

#12 May 13, 2009
Jaysin Stallard
Check it

Manchester, KY

#13 May 13, 2009
Jaysin is the best, and he is licensed and clean, never heard of these other people, if they don't have a license they better be careful they can get in some big trouble.
BaBy GuRl

Eubank, KY

#14 May 13, 2009
Jaysin Stallard.......Duh!!!!!
do dah

Harlan, KY

#15 May 13, 2009
casey does have a license and he is very sterile also!! Even if he dident you wont get into trouble for not havin a licence to do it most tattoo atrist that have their own shops dont even have a license as long as you sign that lil piece of paper thier not resoponsible for nothin

Since: Apr 09

Harlan, KY

#16 May 13, 2009
jaysin stallard...no doubt, f*ckin awesome artist
gusgus

Baxter, KY

#17 May 14, 2009
erik cain def. he's done some some of mine and i love em erik's the best
in the know

Somerset, KY

#18 May 14, 2009
actually without a health department cerification it is very illegal you can call frank davis at the health department for yourself the only two certified shops in harlan are jaysin at slingin ink and scott and his crew at bad habit I dont have an opinion on either but for the one who said most who have shops arent certified i gaurantee a repectable shop will have a certification hanging in plain view at jaysin's i know he even post his score where you can see im sure scott does the same
Wendy

Baxter, KY

#19 May 14, 2009
Jayson did mine today great job!!!and he also did 4 others hes very clean and has always did good on my tatts!!!
Tatted Up

Anderson, SC

#20 May 14, 2009
Jaysin Stallard done one of mine and it is really good. It hasn't faded or anything....then Casey has done one of mine also and he is very clean....then I got my other one from out of town. But either one of those are good to go too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coward 28 min worryaboutkarma 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 165,522
3 on 3 basketball 2 hr WCC leader 2
Michelle Green (Donnie Green's wife) 2 hr WCC leader 4
The corruption of the harlan county justice system (Feb '10) 10 hr Knoxville 132
rebecca patterson and raymond nolan (Jun '15) 17 hr Tori 17
Single????? 19 hr Camocuteintown 3
Lone Mt up for sale 20 hr curious 40

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages