Need a carpenter to build a house
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mmmhmm

United States

#44 Oct 29, 2009
Nope I'm not denying anything. I just said that my name wasn't in the paper. And since you think you know everything you should know that Baxter Machine is a Corporation with stock holders, and what happens there has absolutly NOTHING to do with me personally. How do you know what the civil matters conerning that company are about? You Don't. BTW I'm still waiting on you to say who you are and when you were in my house. I guess you can't because YOU lied. Better yet I'm sure if you know me so well then you must have my phone number. Why don't you give me a call and let me hear you say it.<bok-bok>
But reguardless of you trying to change the subject about this post, the fact of the matter is that I was still a victim of a bad contractor.
CONFUSED

Somerset, KY

#45 Oct 29, 2009
desprate wrote:
Does anyone know a good carpenter that can build a 2500 square foot house, We need to get this started as soon as possible. Thank you for your help.
email me @

[email protected]
harry potter

United States

#46 Nov 1, 2009
ask bill wilson, rick bledsoe, and the couple from 3 dear run what they think of P-Nut and Butch. do you think they would hire these contractors if they could go back and do it over?
jason

Manchester, KY

#47 Nov 30, 2009
leslie and shaun bryant.. you people truly make me sick.. bad mouth pnut all you want, i dont have much for him either, he is just like you all.. when you have money, your the boss and no one else matters, leslie i have know you people taking money out of peoples pay checks for no reason, promising 20 dollars and after works done they get 16 .. you are truly a joke.. I seen your house will these guys were working there, walked through it. your bed room was amazing. why try to ruin someones business, hell his gf worked for you .. even after the job was done..
God doesnt like ugly.
lmfao

United States

#48 Dec 1, 2009
hey i know him you dont need to start stupid s^&t if its a fight your after just ask (little rock,AR
Helper

Baxter, KY

#49 Dec 1, 2009
I know a guy he does excelent work ive never heard anything bad on him hes actually doin some work for my boss right now. his name is junior bowman
o christmastree

United States

#51 Dec 9, 2009
jason wrote:
leslie and shaun bryant.. you people truly make me sick.. bad mouth pnut all you want, i dont have much for him either, he is just like you all.. when you have money, your the boss and no one else matters, leslie i have know you people taking money out of peoples pay checks for no reason, promising 20 dollars and after works done they get 16 .. you are truly a joke.. I seen your house will these guys were working there, walked through it. your bed room was amazing. why try to ruin someones business, hell his gf worked for you .. even after the job was done..
God doesnt like ugly.
jason. you are a whining ,lying, crying ,LAZY deadbeat. i worked with you and you were so lazy no one wanted to work with you. all you cried about was how everybody owed you something. you made us all sick. if they paid you 5 dollars it was to much. we all got tired of listening to your crybaby bs. we had a party when you quit. because we wasnt going to have to do your work for you anymore. yes, me and about 3 other guys that worked there went to their house and finished most of the work. I guess it did look good. as for you i bet you are sitting at home trying to get a check because that is what you always wanted to do. see you around buddy
jason

London, KY

#52 Dec 9, 2009
o christmastree wrote:
<quoted text>
jason. you are a whining ,lying, crying ,LAZY deadbeat. i worked with you and you were so lazy no one wanted to work with you. all you cried about was how everybody owed you something. you made us all sick. if they paid you 5 dollars it was to much. we all got tired of listening to your crybaby bs. we had a party when you quit. because we wasnt going to have to do your work for you anymore. yes, me and about 3 other guys that worked there went to their house and finished most of the work. I guess it did look good. as for you i bet you are sitting at home trying to get a check because that is what you always wanted to do. see you around buddy
I am not who you think i am.. HA in your face dumba$$..
I didnt even work there, i knew one of the workers and they showed me the work.. but i will not argue with a fool because bystanders may not know which is which..
if your talking about jason mills, so be it.. but you have no clue who this is..
yes there house did look good, the roof was contracted out to someone who does decent work but not the best, pnut just tried to make a lick on that part and he fucked up, but the work was good.
and leslie and shawn are dirty wanna be better than everyone else..
people
rob zombie jr

United States

#53 Dec 9, 2009
this is so funny. i just called shawn and told him about this and he told me to tell you that your mamma was cleaning toilets at his house and she gave him your birth certificate so he could wipe his ass with it because your mamma said that it was a useless piece of sh!t paper just like you. Ha Ha ha..that was the funniest thing that I have EVER heard..
jason

Somerset, KY

#54 Jan 17, 2010
rob zombie jr wrote:
this is so funny. i just called shawn and told him about this and he told me to tell you that your mamma was cleaning toilets at his house and she gave him your birth certificate so he could wipe his ass with it because your mamma said that it was a useless piece of sh!t paper just like you. Ha Ha ha..that was the funniest thing that I have EVER heard..
SEE, do me a favor and read this again LOUD!! Dont u sound so stupid.. Your words and ignorance doesnt affect me.. You and your family are nothing to me, Plain simple truth, there is no reason to down someone just to have something to do. ALL IN DUE TIME!!!
know the best

United States

#55 Jan 17, 2010
if someone is looking for a good contractor that will work until the job is done and not charge you a arm and a legg that man is chester lankford from loyall if he tells you he can you can take it to the bank if he says i cant he want and want even try because he knows what he and his son can do a great job
kentucky girl

Lexington, KY

#56 Jan 17, 2010
Kenny Clem does a wonderful job, and he is from Cawood
Just saying

United States

#57 Jan 17, 2010
I think noe's home construction does a really
Good job an the guys pretty cheap about building houses oh yeah Curtis noe is the guys name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***last post wins*** (May '11) 1 min Intrepid Surfer 6,230
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min so true 143,097
Black bears 1 min old school 13
Totalitarianism Police State 39 min WTH 14
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 9 hr Trunketeer 4,270
Dahhan 11 hr glad 17
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 11 hr Trunketeer 2,251
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages