southern Coal
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
back in black

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2012
Called back layoffs and hiring new minners.
jimbo

Florham Park, NJ

#2 Nov 27, 2012
back in black wrote:
Called back layoffs and hiring new minners.
obama at work you can thank him latter
back in black

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
Yep. He got my vote but most minners could not see what was going on it had nothing to do with obama it was all about the contracts.
grounded

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2012
What is a minner? In school I learned to spell miner. I guess that is why you voted the way you did. Low intelligence voter.
back in black

United States

#5 Nov 27, 2012
grounded wrote:
What is a minner? In school I learned to spell miner. I guess that is why you voted the way you did. Low intelligence voter.
well you may spell better than me but I can live with that at 36 $hr.
And I will retire before this contract is up so grade my spelling all you want because I know my math.
As far as my vote seems I have the same views as most of the U.S and we are done with republicans their will never be another one as president.
How is my spelling ?
lol

Pikeville, KY

#6 Nov 27, 2012
what mines is payin $36 an hour?

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2012
There's no way a miner would not know how to spell miner. This person is not a miner. If he is, I wouldn't want to work underground with him. He doesn't know left from right or up from down and he is very likely to cause an accident that will get people killed.

But I think a minner is something you fish with, right :)
good word

Oak Ridge, NC

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Yes the political play by reps has been proved. They used miners to vote against our great Pres and even layed them off while not giving a pooh where their next meal was coming from or if the miner lost their home or vehicles.
jimbo

Florham Park, NJ

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Guest wrote:
There's no way a miner would not know how to spell miner. This person is not a miner. If he is, I wouldn't want to work underground with him. He doesn't know left from right or up from down and he is very likely to cause an accident that will get people killed.
But I think a minner is something you fish with, right :)
I dont know about the spelling i didnt get to go to the same school you did all i know is all we heard was obamma was closing the mines from the rep.I now see thats just not true .
buckeye

Harlan, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2012
everyone can thank obama for your jobs this goes to show he didnt need your vote to be be re-elected shame on all the redneck hicks in this country......... oh by the way how does crow taste lol
funny

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 28, 2012
whos hiring new miners?

United States

#12 Nov 28, 2012
jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know about the spelling i didnt get to go to the same school you did.
They didn't have elementary school where you went?

United States

#13 Nov 28, 2012
funny wrote:
whos hiring new miners?
According to the news I saw, they are going to hire up to 600 more than they laid off between here, VA and another state or two.
yay

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2012
A & g
Obama got U a job

Fredericksburg, TX

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Obama got you the contract, so you owe him a big thank you for all of you stupid dumb red necks that voted for Romney.
grounded

Pisgah Forest, NC

#16 Nov 28, 2012
Spelling is better this time, I could make more sense out of it. Sure do like using minners to fish with. Ha! Ha!
jimbo

Florham Park, NJ

#18 Nov 28, 2012
grounded wrote:
Spelling is better this time, I could make more sense out of it. Sure do like using minners to fish with. Ha! Ha!
since you spell so good maybe you could get a job there i bet you cant spell work can you
grounded

Lakemont, GA

#19 Nov 28, 2012
I easily could be your boss, I can spell it. Minner man I worked in the mines 20 years ago. Figured out there is other work out there.
jimbo

Florham Park, NJ

#20 Nov 29, 2012
grounded wrote:
I easily could be your boss, I can spell it. Minner man I worked in the mines 20 years ago. Figured out there is other work out there.
you couldnt be a pimple on a bosses ass
grounded

Murphy, NC

#21 Nov 29, 2012
I would not want to be one to begin with. I will type this message slow, so that you can understand it. One can go and get a college degree if you want. It just takes determination and a back bone to do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
airport road bad drivers 30 min Big ed 2
Word Association 1 hr seriously the ori... 541
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 1 hr seriously the ori... 1,775
Looking for love 1 hr seriously the ori... 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Darl 138,099
jimmy carmical likes little girls 3 hr Yes 9
***last post wins*** (May '11) 3 hr purplelady1040 2,518
Harlan's Fat Ugly Lesbians 10 hr really 33
What happened to jay perry? 13 hr Workcures 8
More from around the web