why do all women have dark orange stains in their panties?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 99 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

seriously every chick i have been with had some kind of orange or tan/yellowish stains in the part of the panties that wraps around the vaglips. what the crap is that from?
ohgee

Batavia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

weirdo
just curious

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

louisvilleloser wrote:
seriously every chick i have been with had some kind of orange or tan/yellowish stains in the part of the panties that wraps around the vaglips. what the crap is that from?
Maybe you should think about being with chicks that takes a bath!
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

all men must be weirdos. i i inspect womens crotches because i am a heterosexual male, who are all obsessed with pusssy. and what do u mean take the bait? i gave an honest question, and she gave an honest answer. u know what your problem is? shame about your vagina making such filthy stains. you are mad because i exposed a secret all women try and keep hidden

p.s. if it is ok for women to question stains (skid marks) in guys underwear, we can do the same to u. additionally, wearing a thong AUTOMATICALLY causes skid marks. if u dont believe me, look at the string part of a dirty thong that lays against a womans anus.
nasty

Sizerock, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

have you been with heather hensley
idc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Lol
idc

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Or Kelly? Rofl
A Girl

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Oh yes what a secert you have let out. I just have a question for you are you dating pregnant?? and my point bein is...When I got Pregnant The baby was squishing my bladder which made me pee on myself alot.(btw this is no secret most women who get pregnant pee on there self ever once in a while.) but while i was prenangt and I would pee on myself afterwards I would change my clothes and wash my panties, after i washed them the crotches of my panies would turn colors and i couldent get it back to normal. but anyways i found out that it was because the amonia(sp?) in your pee can sometimes be strong enough to fade you panties, almost like clorox does. but if you are dating girls that arent pregnant maybe they arent wiping themselves good after using the bathroom. or maybe they have a problem with there bladder and pee on on themselves and they just keep wearing there stained underwear.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

A Girl wrote:
Oh yes what a secert you have let out. I just have a question for you are you dating pregnant?? and my point bein is...When I got Pregnant The baby was squishing my bladder which made me pee on myself alot.(btw this is no secret most women who get pregnant pee on there self ever once in a while.) but while i was prenangt and I would pee on myself afterwards I would change my clothes and wash my panties, after i washed them the crotches of my panies would turn colors and i couldent get it back to normal. but anyways i found out that it was because the amonia(sp?) in your pee can sometimes be strong enough to fade you panties, almost like clorox does. but if you are dating girls that arent pregnant maybe they arent wiping themselves good after using the bathroom. or maybe they have a problem with there bladder and pee on on themselves and they just keep wearing there stained underwear.
I didnt know that.Thanks A Girl.
A Girl

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Sorry for all the typos up above, I was tryin to feed my son and type at the same time.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Just Maybe the Girl Isn't trying to impress you..lol
hey hedro

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

maybe they like oranges...lol

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Well, it's like this. Every girl has surprises and starts their period unexpectedly. It happens. They're old blood stains............but, if she's trying to impress you, you wouldn't have found that out until you were comfortable and settled in your relationship. If you're talking about some kind of fresh stain, then, she's just plain nasty.
michelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2010

Judged:

may be the pill AZO it's for kidney infections and turns your urine orange

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

Thanks for all the info ladies my life will never be the same now,it`ll be much better since I know all this about THE STAIN.lol
Me again

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Wabbit wrote:
Thanks for all the info ladies my life will never be the same now,it`ll be much better since I know all this about THE STAIN.lol
LMAO!!
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

This talk about stains is giving me serious WOOD!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Harlan, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

All women do not have stains in there panties some were pantie liners. and if your girlfriend has orange stains she needs to see a Dr.

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

lol wrote:
All women do not have stains in there panties some were pantie liners. and if your girlfriend has orange stains she needs to see a Dr.
Thank you.

I was becoming very concerned with the health and/or hygiene of the women responding to this question.

It is not normal.
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

lol wrote:
u make NO SENSE if u wear panty liners that just soaks up and hides the stain that WOULD HAVE been left in your stinkyass soggy panties
idiotwhore

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Harlan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Harlan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Harlan News, Events & Info