why do all women have dark orange sta...

why do all women have dark orange stains in their panties?

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Anonymous

Jackson, KY

#1 Sep 30, 2010
seriously every chick i have been with had some kind of orange or tan/yellowish stains in the part of the panties that wraps around the vaglips. what the crap is that from?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ohgee

Hillsboro, OH

#2 Sep 30, 2010
weirdo
just curious

Harlan, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2010
louisvilleloser wrote:
seriously every chick i have been with had some kind of orange or tan/yellowish stains in the part of the panties that wraps around the vaglips. what the crap is that from?
Maybe you should think about being with chicks that takes a bath!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anonymous

Jackson, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2010
all men must be weirdos. i i inspect womens crotches because i am a heterosexual male, who are all obsessed with pusssy. and what do u mean take the bait? i gave an honest question, and she gave an honest answer. u know what your problem is? shame about your vagina making such filthy stains. you are mad because i exposed a secret all women try and keep hidden

p.s. if it is ok for women to question stains (skid marks) in guys underwear, we can do the same to u. additionally, wearing a thong AUTOMATICALLY causes skid marks. if u dont believe me, look at the string part of a dirty thong that lays against a womans anus.
nasty

United States

#5 Sep 30, 2010
have you been with heather hensley
idc

United States

#6 Sep 30, 2010
Lol
idc

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2010
Or Kelly? Rofl
A Girl

Baxter, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2010
Oh yes what a secert you have let out. I just have a question for you are you dating pregnant?? and my point bein is...When I got Pregnant The baby was squishing my bladder which made me pee on myself alot.(btw this is no secret most women who get pregnant pee on there self ever once in a while.) but while i was prenangt and I would pee on myself afterwards I would change my clothes and wash my panties, after i washed them the crotches of my panies would turn colors and i couldent get it back to normal. but anyways i found out that it was because the amonia(sp?) in your pee can sometimes be strong enough to fade you panties, almost like clorox does. but if you are dating girls that arent pregnant maybe they arent wiping themselves good after using the bathroom. or maybe they have a problem with there bladder and pee on on themselves and they just keep wearing there stained underwear.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#9 Sep 30, 2010
A Girl wrote:
Oh yes what a secert you have let out. I just have a question for you are you dating pregnant?? and my point bein is...When I got Pregnant The baby was squishing my bladder which made me pee on myself alot.(btw this is no secret most women who get pregnant pee on there self ever once in a while.) but while i was prenangt and I would pee on myself afterwards I would change my clothes and wash my panties, after i washed them the crotches of my panies would turn colors and i couldent get it back to normal. but anyways i found out that it was because the amonia(sp?) in your pee can sometimes be strong enough to fade you panties, almost like clorox does. but if you are dating girls that arent pregnant maybe they arent wiping themselves good after using the bathroom. or maybe they have a problem with there bladder and pee on on themselves and they just keep wearing there stained underwear.
I didnt know that.Thanks A Girl.
A Girl

Baxter, KY

#10 Sep 30, 2010
Sorry for all the typos up above, I was tryin to feed my son and type at the same time.
wow

Natural Bridge, VA

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Just Maybe the Girl Isn't trying to impress you..lol
hey hedro

London, KY

#12 Sep 30, 2010
maybe they like oranges...lol

Harlan, KY

#13 Sep 30, 2010
Well, it's like this. Every girl has surprises and starts their period unexpectedly. It happens. They're old blood stains............but, if she's trying to impress you, you wouldn't have found that out until you were comfortable and settled in your relationship. If you're talking about some kind of fresh stain, then, she's just plain nasty.
michelle

United States

#14 Sep 30, 2010
may be the pill AZO it's for kidney infections and turns your urine orange

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Thanks for all the info ladies my life will never be the same now,it`ll be much better since I know all this about THE STAIN.lol
Me again

Harlan, KY

#16 Oct 1, 2010
Wabbit wrote:
Thanks for all the info ladies my life will never be the same now,it`ll be much better since I know all this about THE STAIN.lol
LMAO!!
WOW

Anderson, SC

#17 Oct 1, 2010
This talk about stains is giving me serious WOOD!!!!!!!!!!
lol

Harlan, KY

#18 Oct 1, 2010
All women do not have stains in there panties some were pantie liners. and if your girlfriend has orange stains she needs to see a Dr.

JustaAngel1488

“Sweet as a Lollipop”

Since: Dec 08

Licking, MO

#19 Oct 1, 2010
lol wrote:
All women do not have stains in there panties some were pantie liners. and if your girlfriend has orange stains she needs to see a Dr.
Thank you.

I was becoming very concerned with the health and/or hygiene of the women responding to this question.

It is not normal.
Anonymous

Jackson, KY

#20 Oct 1, 2010
lol wrote:
u make NO SENSE if u wear panty liners that just soaks up and hides the stain that WOULD HAVE been left in your stinkyass soggy panties
idiotwhore

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min another viewer 161,358
Ruth Boggs 12 min Friend 3
Does anyone in harlan read tarot cards? 5 hr Gypsie 3
Michelle Engle stay away from Michael 5 hr Michelle 7
Hwy 72 8 hr ONE WHO KNOWS 8
the music thread (Jan '12) 10 hr _Drifter 2,917
Shannon Saylor (Jun '09) 22 hr Daisy 40

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages