Can a Convicted Felon work as an info...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bill

Anderson, SC

#21 Mar 26, 2009
why don't you people campaign for legalizing drugs and you won't have to worry about rats?
Drugger

Harlan, KY

#22 Mar 26, 2009
i vote for that cheers
rat killer

Harlan, KY

#23 Mar 26, 2009
what ambitious people--when i grow up i want to be a rat lol or someone on a check
meeeee

United States

#24 Mar 29, 2009
RATS.... ronnie halcomb, steave medford, jessica blanton, joy bowlin, missy hensley, cathy creech or hagle, albert eugene jones AKA young from up at missy hensley's he's fed. infor., jason maggard, ashley cobb, heather stevens, jenny smith, nora helton, casey simpson, billy lucus, walt webb, mike bowling, cara jo smith, dustin robinson & oline maggard, vickie hoskins brian eldriges mom, derrick from up at gabe's, can't think right now there's so many of them... i don't do dope anymore so i don't care what the f*** RATS do but it pisses me off that they are all still doing or saleing dope!!!! if u do sale or do the shit don't fuck w/missy hensley for sure...
meeeee

United States

#25 Mar 29, 2009
yes they can work as informents... it's suppose to be an agreement that they can't when they get paroled but they sure as hell can!!!
jenn

United States

#26 Mar 29, 2009
drugs are not going to be stopped until people get helped not just sent to prison!!! the law is freak'n stupid wake up!!!! it's not working!!! going to prison or jail is mentally damaging to someones mind because it's so bad!!! it makes you cold harded you don't get taught a lesson or look at it as punishment, you think f the law i'm doing it even more since they've already took my life and everything i own add more fuel to the fire everythings already f'd up!! these dope heads need help and the dope dealers are tryin to support their habbit so they need it too. they are some dope dealers in it for money but most the ones i know are into supporting their habbit.. there has to be a change, you can't put all these dope heads together in prison and exspect them to quit what they do when they get out, all they do the whole time their in there is talk about using and the past so their all coming out more f'd up!!!! the suboxone does work they need to put every dope head everywhere on it or some kind of meds. to help cause you can't do it on your own or very few can.. alot of lives would be saved if there was a change and something other than jail or prison was the only way of the illegal drug activity.
Drugger

Harlan, KY

#27 Mar 29, 2009
meeeee wrote:
RATS.... ronnie halcomb, steave medford, jessica blanton, joy bowlin, missy hensley, cathy creech or hagle, albert eugene jones AKA young from up at missy hensley's he's fed. infor., jason maggard, ashley cobb, heather stevens, jenny smith, nora helton, casey simpson, billy lucus, walt webb, mike bowling, cara jo smith, dustin robinson & oline maggard, vickie hoskins brian eldriges mom, derrick from up at gabe's, can't think right now there's so many of them... i don't do dope anymore so i don't care what the f*** RATS do but it pisses me off that they are all still doing or saleing dope!!!! if u do sale or do the shit don't fuck w/missy hensley for sure...
Do you know if Paul Curry or Jessica Potter is a rat?
meeeee

United States

#28 Mar 29, 2009
oh yeah fess pace is a RAT too and i kno all these for a fact!!!
meeeee

United States

#29 Mar 29, 2009
i'm not for sure about those 2.. i know jessica and have had dealings w/her several times i hope not... lol... i have an inside source and they've not told me her or him i'll ask and get back to ya on that.... the one's i say i know for sure... i've either seen them on motion of discovery's or had an inside source so this is not bull**** don't f w/them....
meeeee

United States

#30 Mar 29, 2009
chrissy stevens and darrin are RATS too.....
Drugger

Harlan, KY

#31 Mar 29, 2009
meeeee wrote:
i'm not for sure about those 2.. i know jessica and have had dealings w/her several times i hope not... lol... i have an inside source and they've not told me her or him i'll ask and get back to ya on that.... the one's i say i know for sure... i've either seen them on motion of discovery's or had an inside source so this is not bull**** don't f w/them....
So you have seen paul c. on motion of discovery? please find out for me. I might be in trouble then if he is a rat ty
heather

Anderson, SC

#32 Mar 30, 2009
i've not been able to talk to my inside source yet so still don't kno but d.d woodsby or deanna.. maryjane ward... both RATS.. one got kim helton and the other got bobby and gasoline al.
nobby

Harlan, KY

#33 Mar 30, 2009
Who is the Newest rats????
heather

Anderson, SC

#34 Mar 30, 2009
like i said i have an inside source that i've not been able to get a hold of so i don't know all of them yet... stoney cloud and all those clouds r rats.. bobby williams and he got busted hiself... promise when i talk to the inside i'll post it...... can't think of their names but the 2 brother's who's dad owns tremont gas station r rats

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 6 min Princess Hey 4,050
Gill smith 1 hr I know 12
What happen to Nikki Long, Cissy King, Jamie Lo... 1 hr Fact 3
Rent 11 hr looking 3
Word Association (Feb '15) 13 hr Princess Hey 1,232
earnest neff 14 hr Not a believer 4
my opinion on Erie Neff and his wife (Dec '14) 14 hr Not a believer 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages