Looking for a friend with benefits
disagree

Jonesville, VA

#41 Feb 13, 2013
119 KY girl wrote:
<quoted text>But really, I only took it cause he was mean and wouldn't pay me so he stole from me too! I wouldn't steal from you I promise and I'll keep an eye on my friend.
I can see the men that marry you girls are going to have to keep you buck neaked on a zebra,lol.
Hey

Baxter, KY

#42 Feb 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
As title states
. How can I get up with you? Seriously. And I'm drug and disease free, looking for same thing, I'm good looking, intelligent, don't sleep around but am lonely
Anon

Nerinx, KY

#43 Feb 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>. How can I get up with you? Seriously. And I'm drug and disease free, looking for same thing, I'm good looking, intelligent, don't sleep around but am lonely
Email topixacct@yahoo.com
Well

Gray, KY

#44 Feb 14, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>. How can I get up with you? Seriously. And I'm drug and disease free, looking for same thing, I'm good looking, intelligent, don't sleep around but am lonely
??? Do you know what a friend with benefits is?? Seriously, I'm just asking because you said you don't sleep around, right! That is all he is wanting! But if you already knew that then disregard this info, Seriously Now!!
Anon

Beaver, WV

#45 Feb 14, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Do you know what a friend with benefits is?? Seriously, I'm just asking because you said you don't sleep around, right! That is all he is wanting! But if you already knew that then disregard this info, Seriously Now!!
Don't judge her.
I mean, I don't sleep around either...but I have just gotten to the point that I would really like some female attention.
There is a first time for everything.
I am a normal guy looking for a normal girl who isn't getting their needs met like me.
I am not looking for no ho's or prostitutes.
I am just reaching out here. It is very hard to meet people around here.
I am just trying to do something different because the typical way just isn't working.
Please, don't be cruel.
greenmo

Clay City, KY

#46 Feb 14, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
its a fu..........k buddy
huh

London, KY

#47 Feb 14, 2013
greenmo wrote:
<quoted text>its a fu..........k buddy
That sounds good!
seriously

Gray, KY

#48 Feb 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't judge her.
I mean, I don't sleep around either...but I have just gotten to the point that I would really like some female attention.
There is a first time for everything.
I am a normal guy looking for a normal girl who isn't getting their needs met like me.
I am not looking for no ho's or prostitutes.
I am just reaching out here. It is very hard to meet people around here.
I am just trying to do something different because the typical way just isn't working.
Please, don't be cruel.
Good luck, right!!! Seriously Now!!!
Got2Go

United States

#49 Feb 14, 2013
Do we have to be friends?I just want some strange.not a fu-q buddy.
haha

London, KY

#50 Feb 14, 2013
Got2Go wrote:
Seriously? lol
seriously

Gray, KY

#51 Feb 14, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? lol
Haha.... that's exactly what I was going to say, seriously now!!!
haha

London, KY

#52 Feb 14, 2013
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Haha.... that's exactly what I was going to say, seriously now!!!
Just paving the way baby!
lol

London, KY

#53 Feb 14, 2013
So sweet!
Smartone1_

Pineville, KY

#54 Feb 14, 2013
You people should be ashamed of your self I mean really getting on a site like this talking about sleeping with someone you dont even know makes me sick!!!. I have one question ant you afraid of catching some kind of diseae or something. You should keep your personal life to your self and stop bragging about sleeping with differnt people it only makes you look desperate and sick!!!! We have a hospital here in harlan if you need professional help please go for help sounds like you have mental issue's getting on this site talking talk like this>>>>>Ill keep you in my prayers :)
Anon

Nerinx, KY

#55 Feb 14, 2013
Got2Go wrote:
lol
No, we don't have to be friends.
But I would like to find someone I could get with on a regular basis.
A one time thing aint really worth it.
I can get that anywheres.
Anon

Nerinx, KY

#56 Feb 14, 2013
Smartone1_ wrote:
You people should be ashamed of your self I mean really getting on a site like this talking about sleeping with someone you dont even know makes me sick!!!. I have one question ant you afraid of catching some kind of diseae or something. You should keep your personal life to your self and stop bragging about sleeping with differnt people it only makes you look desperate and sick!!!! We have a hospital here in harlan if you need professional help please go for help sounds like you have mental issue's getting on this site talking talk like this>>>>>Ill keep you in my prayers :)
Hmmm...maybe you should say a lil' prayer that includes yourself.
What made you wanna see what was in this thread?
Interested?

Sex is a normal and healthy thing.
It is a basic need just like food, water, and shelter.
Perhaps you need to come to terms with your own sexuality?
Hey

Baxter, KY

#57 Feb 14, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Email topixacct@yahoo.com
it's me again, tried MSG u didn't work. Not worried about trolls as I'm secure in the good woman I am, but thx :)
seriously

Gray, KY

#58 Feb 15, 2013
Smartone1_ wrote:
I think you are just trying to be helpful, but they are aparently not in church, not according to the Bible anyhow, right!!! So one sin is not bigger than another!! But I can see your point, that could be risky behavior.

I know someone is going to get on here and explain condoms to us, so be prepared for that, right!!! But people can get hurt emotionally like that too!! Even if they both go in with a no strings attached agreement!! So I just hope you guys are careful, seriously now!!!
Anon

Nerinx, KY

#59 Feb 15, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text> it's me again, tried MSG u didn't work. Not worried about trolls as I'm secure in the good woman I am, but thx :)
Hey,
I got your email.
Sent you one back.
I look forwards to getting to know you better.
Wrong

Harlan, KY

#60 Feb 15, 2013
MEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, 1st off your A 119 drug W**** any decent man would never pay or go for the 119 W**** it's un telling what they would catch from you girl's & if you have to pay it's no fun some Guy's say, & 2nd i am A male, BUT I bat for the pink team, if you know what I'm saying? Heck I'm a Volunteer no cash required for any kinda male, Curious men, F*** buddy or anything i don't charge!!! I'm Guy's 1st Experience!:) but I'd never even if i wasn't a homosexual go for you 119 W****'s
See that where your wrong, I've had to sit in the parking lot of that store down there for custody visitation exchnage and let me just say that you would not believe at the dudes that pick them girls up...Most look like they are married middle aged decent guys..new vehicles and a clean look....Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Rose_NoHo 174,788
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 1 hr Jean 6,017
Magistrate District 5 1 hr Jim 54
Word Association (Feb '15) 2 hr Preacher2 1,925
NEW GAME*****Last Word + 2**** 2 hr Jan 49
enlightenafew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 hr guest 5
Add a Word Drop a word (Aug '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 5,729

Harlan Jobs

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages