Pile of dog poop for sale.

Posted in the Harlan Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tommy Jenkins

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jun 1, 2010
I've got about 2 tons of dog poop I would like to get rid of. It can be used for fertilizer, or just a good friendly joke on you neighbor. However, I really need to get rid of it to make room for some new poop coming in. I'm willing to sell dirt cheap at this point!
Hell Na

Manchester, KY

#2 Jun 1, 2010
I KNOW WHO WILL BUY IT....NOBODY, DUMBASS WHY U EVEN GETTING ON HERE MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK SO RETARTED FOR!!! YOU WERE THE ONE ON HERE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO DUMP TRASH AT WASNT YA?? OK NOW YOUR EVEN MORE STUPID THAN LAST TIME!! IF YOUR TYRING TO GET A LAUGH..HOW ABOUT OGING TO HELL!! HAHAHAHAHA
Pretty Funny

Tazewell, TN

#3 Jun 1, 2010
Hell Na wrote:
...IF YOUR TYRING TO GET A LAUGH..HOW ABOUT OGING TO HELL!! HAHAHAHAHA
Actually, that statement itself is kinda funny.

Hey, has that dog poop already been stepped in?

I may be needing more for joke-playing purposes, but it needs to have its natural shape for the jokes to work.
hello

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 1, 2010
are you selling by the scoop or a bucket?when can i stop in and get it. lol
I need it

Liberty, KY

#5 Jun 1, 2010
If it sill has steam coming off of it with some corn mixed in I will give top $$$$$$$$$
Hey

AOL

#6 Jun 1, 2010
What color is it?
I NEED IT

London, KY

#7 Jun 1, 2010
Hey wrote:
What color is it?
BACK OFF....ITS MINE!!!!!!!!!!

Sophies Ganny

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#8 Jun 1, 2010
How about some horse poop? I've got three horses and got all the poop you want to shovel. No charge but you do have to take it all. Got about 3 pick up truck loads. Some of it is fresh some of it is dry.
I NEED IT

London, KY

#9 Jun 1, 2010
Sophies Ganny wrote:
How about some horse poop? I've got three horses and got all the poop you want to shovel. No charge but you do have to take it all. Got about 3 pick up truck loads. Some of it is fresh some of it is dry.
Sorry, I only invest in dog poop....it has to do with the texture and acidic value.

Sophies Ganny

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#10 Jun 1, 2010
I NEED IT wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I only invest in dog poop....it has to do with the texture and acidic value.
Guess I should have posted it as recycled grass. Oh well maybe next time.
Someone

London, KY

#11 Jun 1, 2010
Is it still soft?...I need it soft for the cookie cutter to work =/
Pretty Funny

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jun 1, 2010
Someone wrote:
Is it still soft?...I need it soft for the cookie cutter to work =/
Man, that's just wrong.
Someone

London, KY

#13 Jun 1, 2010
lmgdfao...i know...im not being serious....but i know a few people who deserve dog sh!t cookies.
Pretty Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, that's just wrong.
Smh

Needham, MA

#15 Jun 10, 2011
Wow

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 Jun 12, 2011
has it turned white yet from being in the sun on a freshly mowed lawn? has it petrified? has it putrified? does it have worms in it? do you know how stupid you look? do you think this makes you cool? is your C**K small? did your mother have any children that lived?

you should really think about these things before you advertise for dog shite, sweetie.
shiitreviews

Dublin, Ireland

#17 May 29, 2012
Well, before anyone purchases this, I will need a vouch sample in advanced. Can you please supply me with it asap, for review.
smart indeed

Harlan, KY

#18 May 30, 2012
You know, I know the topic here and it is one of the smartest topics on here. At least it is up-front that it is crap. All the other topics use lies to get you to read their CRAP
Poopoligist

Menominee, MI

#19 Jun 16, 2012
I have been searching my whole life for such a large quantity of canine shit. I would love to bring it to a pawn shop for apprasel. The orphans in haiti need this food.
Wondering

Harlan, KY

#20 Jun 18, 2012
Wow that's funny shit something to read about besides people talking shit someone selling it hope u get rich.

“Use Your Prepper Sense”

Since: Sep 09

In Your Head

#21 Jun 19, 2012
Do you ship it by UPS for out of state folks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harlan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Marshall 172,901
Ab Bumgardner hypocrite 1 hr Glennie is a rat 1
***last post wins*** (May '11) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 17,673
Dalebert britton keeping company with his siste... 2 hr sickening 5
keep a word + drop a word (Nov '11) 3 hr Bill 5,814
Harlan RATs 4 hr Klutz1 4
Saw a unicorn up toward evarts area 4 hr Hiawatha 9

Harlan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Harlan Mortgages